[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

So...For the armor build, why not Unwavering Stance? Stun is a big deal, and you don't really have much Evade...
"
Subxeno wrote:
So...For the armor build, why not Unwavering Stance? Stun is a big deal, and you don't really have much Evade...

I've never died to being stunned, too many points away, and i sometimes play with a support and he boosts my evade to 50%
I'm at 60 and I just tried switching from IC to Lacerate and my DPS dropped significantly. I lose something like 30% of my DPS in the switch. I'm currently only on a 4 link and switching from IC - FA - WED - Added Light to Lac - MS - WED - Added Light (increased crits is a DPS loss compared to AL at the moment) dropped me from 12k to 7.5k.

My gear isn't the greatest but I'm dual wielding a pair of rapiers that are both around 290 ele DPS. Out of curiosity, what are your DPS numbers using IC and FA instead of L and MS in your links?
Maybe a stupid question, but where are you getting the Int required for your gems with this build? There are hardly any Int nodes taken on the tree. Is it all coming from gear, like jewelry?
"
CBFTW wrote:
I'm at 60 and I just tried switching from IC to Lacerate and my DPS dropped significantly. I lose something like 30% of my DPS in the switch. I'm currently only on a 4 link and switching from IC - FA - WED - Added Light to Lac - MS - WED - Added Light (increased crits is a DPS loss compared to AL at the moment) dropped me from 12k to 7.5k.

My gear isn't the greatest but I'm dual wielding a pair of rapiers that are both around 290 ele DPS. Out of curiosity, what are your DPS numbers using IC and FA instead of L and MS in your links?

lol, I'm level 57 and doing around 3k DPS with lacerate on my 6L tabula (albeit my swords are shit)... but I'm clearing fine... you have first world problems man :)

The highlighting color in the atlas when searching is far too dim. The white animation (in and out) on the grey makes it hard to see... Why did you choose the color white to highlight a grey background?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 22, 2016, 9:01:37 PM
How did u managed to get those colours on ur Chest? is 5 off!
"
mandodiao wrote:
How did u managed to get those colours on ur Chest? is 5 off!

Initially i tried to get 4 off, was gonna use faster attacks instead of added lightning, got the blue socket instead, tried out added lightning and didnt have a second thought, just more dps pretty much. you could just as well go faster attacks tho, that's 4 off, easier to get and you will have less reflect problems.
Currently leveling with Reave at the moment; getting great DPS and AoE! Struggles at single targets but only using Reave -- Multistrike -- Weapon Elemental Damage -- Increased Area of Effect with a rare 1h sword and Lavianga's Wisdom on offhand as a stat stick to boost AoE size + dmg.

The damage really comes into with crits; when you DO crit, everything on the screen shatters. Currently running a Herald of Ice -- Curse on Hit -- Assassin's Mark as mentioned in the guide but hoping to move that to a 4L and add in Innervate for some Onslaught; we'll see! Loving the build so far though, and this is only leveling.
Level 60 ATM. Liking the build so far, can't wait to get more damage nodes. I get huge dps boosts for each node(Been pretty much traveling the tree up to this point)!

Would a Carcass Jack be pretty good here?

It's got Evasion, life, all res and increased AOE with AOE damage. Also it would be easy to color the sockets 3B 2R 1G since it's equal on dex/int requirement (Slightly problematic getting 96 int though).
Last edited by Jani64 on Sep 23, 2016, 1:38:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info