[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
myungsang wrote:
Hi, not sure if this is allowed but I have some spare gear from this build on ESC if anyone is interested.

IGN: RoninV

Note* If this breaks any rules I will remove this immediately, I just assumed some people would want relevant gear for the build cus it is a good build

I don't think it breaks any rules, so you should be fine.

Also, something made you not want to play it anymore? :P
"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
myungsang wrote:
Hi, not sure if this is allowed but I have some spare gear from this build on ESC if anyone is interested.

Note* If this breaks any rules I will remove this immediately, I just assumed some people would want relevant gear for the build cus it is a good build

How much for the 6L?
"

My last character in prophecy was lacerate and though its good, i want to try some new builds.

To put it bluntly, I got tired of the skill while leveling haha
Last edited by myungsang on Sep 22, 2016, 1:24:27 AM
"
myungsang wrote:
"

My last character in prophecy was lacerate and though its good, i want to try some new builds.

To put it bluntly, I got tired of the skill while leveling haha

Mate, so how much is your 6L chest?

Thanks.
"
Ren wrote:

Mate, so how much is your 6L chest?

Thanks.

I PM'd you but ill post it here then, 10C

Last edited by myungsang on Sep 22, 2016, 1:52:35 AM
@Redbananaz

What's your crit chance unbuffed?

I'm sorry for all the questions, but just curious about acrobatics.

Since we are getting Acrobatics for the EV build, we should get Phase Acrobatics too, right?

And if we go the EV build way, we should carry around a jade flask too? (I bought a nice one, 100% increased)

And pop that in sketchy situations?

I just leaving loving this build and dont want to fuck it up
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 22, 2016, 7:37:38 AM
"
myungsang wrote:

I'm just getting started on this build and could make good use of the sword and jewelry if you want to PM me or contact me in game.

IGN: El_Duderino_
Last edited by Kmeleon2 on Sep 22, 2016, 8:54:09 AM
Should I take Instruments of Virtue or Augory of Penitence as my Merciless lab points?
"
Subxeno wrote:
Should I take Instruments of Virtue or Augory of Penitence as my Merciless lab points?

I take instruments first, then Augory as last (for uber)
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info