[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
bangaroo wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAFfiMol35acrSpiUXMxmHRR4L1gHGGp85UbXcYWxQlcpwzqP-nRV6-RfKoRIXGvDbeaBB2PLvbcxjHaePI9GrKopT4w2BAdd8tJ8bAuJ03BSKguboSo4Otgaj_ba-wmbbvcy7DgZihEvKwr31w-rkm6AMN-GKYsClrxW73yf3zwFVmOGrhXX8FX53eXPmG-Sfdwji4xwuxa_7SCCm5o7IvRSU5f0l5URUDW5TLNyDyy_cqnsGJUuSVHw1QcerJhV1oCkZOcXLySLWfOTJw5If8ZtGfrSEZZmnj1fwGbauQAAAAA=

Made this for a CI veal pact build

What do you guys think

Celestial Judgement is worthless as Inevitable judgement penetrates 100% already?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 21, 2016, 12:43:44 PM
Just picked up this.

Shit resists and accuracy, decent life. But tooltip just shot up 1k+ epic upgrade over my 1 resist helmet :P

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 21, 2016, 1:30:48 PM
Build is also Phoenix viable
ok so almost lvl 50 with this build, and my god, the amount of DPS i dish out at lvl 49 is insane, Gear atm

Whats the really cool ice spikes coming out of the ground when you lacerate?

Also, would this work with a 6L coil?
Just finished minotaur deathless, killed him in about 1.5-2 min, shadowplay doesn't want to work tho, ill try to record another run
Is it possible with a CI build ? would it be "better" ?
[discontinued] Dyadus Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886525
[discontinued] Flame Surge Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892524
Life is ethical
Life is Life.
Life is nonMETA.
"
cr4ck4r wrote:
Is it possible with a CI build ? would it be "better" ?

No idea, if i went anything with ES, i'd probably try lowlife
So I don't know what to invest in now. I still have a tabula at lvl 80. 75/42/37 resists.

It looks like the armor tree doesn't use VP? Is that okay?

Should I go full evasion, Acrobatics, and Phase Acrobatics?

Or just go armor and forget about VP? It also looks like you get some nice chance to crit nodes over there on the west side next to RT.

Also I cannot afford the Brass Dome. Is there another unique armor I could use? (dependent if I choose evasion or armor path)?
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 21, 2016, 5:20:44 PM
"
monkuar wrote:
So I don't know what to invest in now. I still have a tabula at lvl 80. 75/42/37 resists.

It looks like the armor tree doesn't use VP? Is that okay?

Should I go full evasion, Acrobatics, and Phase Acrobatics?

Or just go armor and forget about VP? It also looks like you get some nice chance to crit nodes over there on the west side next to RT.

You should cap resist from ring,amulet,helm,beelt and boots first.

Capping resist is the most important thing for surviving.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info