[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
babacyj wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
So I don't know what to invest in now. I still have a tabula at lvl 80. 75/42/37 resists.

It looks like the armor tree doesn't use VP? Is that okay?

Should I go full evasion, Acrobatics, and Phase Acrobatics?

Or just go armor and forget about VP? It also looks like you get some nice chance to crit nodes over there on the west side next to RT.

You should cap resist from ring,amulet,helm,beelt and boots first.

Capping resist is the most important thing for surviving.

Well, if I had an armor with just two 20 res mods I'd be maxed. But I need to know which one to buy, evasion or armor version :P
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 21, 2016, 5:34:24 PM
I'm trying to figure out what's your primary defense is. You're gear has a little bit of everything and you also grabbed Acrobatics. So are you mainly going evasion then? And since you grabbed Acrobatics, I was wondering why you didn't grabbed Phase Acrobatics too.
"
xSolux wrote:
I'm trying to figure out what's your primary defense is. You're gear has a little bit of everything and you also grabbed Acrobatics. So are you mainly going evasion then? And since you grabbed Acrobatics, I was wondering why you didn't grabbed Phase Acrobatics too.

yeah, evasion is primary defense, my gear is all over the place because this was a really budget build before my acuity purchase. so try to get high evasion on stuff.
So go full evasion Acrobatics/PA and VP and get EV gear if you don't have acuity's?

Then once we get Acuity's, go full armor build?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 21, 2016, 6:22:18 PM
Build is now 3/4 Guardian viable! check front page for more detail.
"
monkuar wrote:
So go full evasion Acrobatics/PA and VP and get EV gear if you don't have acuity's?

Then once we get Acuity's, go full armor build?

Going full armour build is optional, i didn't try guardians and some other stuff on evasion one. I'd say the evasion build feels a bit better, some more attack speed, a bit more damage overall, the armour build is about 15-20% slower, feels a bit worse clear wise & on bosses, but you're a lot more tanky. i prefer tanky atm.
ok, lvl 61 atm, build is insane, but my only issue atm is getting enough INT, had to take a 30 int node for now until i get a 6l chest and figure out my res to see which gear i can get int on without having to worry about res.
You've probably considered this, but just in case, I wanted to mention that you can skip Catalyse and get Force of Nature for the same amount of points. The trade off is 10 int+str and 2% ele damage for 6% all elemental penetration. Here's the switch https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGAdwClgSzBS0FtQYgBqILYQxSDY0PqxR1FfYWvxfcGbQi6iPTI_YkiyT9JpUqODB8NZI2PTrhPAU8LT7PQzFHfkp9SphM_02STeNOKlFHVUtW-hGBWHVaGluvYeJieWKsZU1noGjyapNsjG1sbydvO3BSdKB07XfXd-Njp3gNeu9_K4Kbg1-DzITZh3aJ04uMjDaNfY2_j2CSbpRcmmqce52qn9-iAKZXqLmpbq9stfK3PrxWvTa95r6nwBrAZsMzwzrGrsxm0nzUI9i92sHjn
Last edited by Owusup on Sep 21, 2016, 11:06:54 PM
"
Owusup wrote:
You've probably considered this, but just in case, I wanted to mention that you can skip Catalyse and get Force of Nature for the same amount of points. The trade off is 10 int+str and 2% ele damage for 6% all elemental penetration. Here's the switch https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGAdwClgSzBS0FtQYgBqILYQxSDY0PqxR1FfYWvxfcGbQi6iPTI_YkiyT9JpUqODB8NZI2PTrhPAU8LT7PQzFHfkp9SphM_02STeNOKlFHVUtW-hGBWHVaGluvYeJieWKsZU1noGjyapNsjG1sbydvO3BSdKB07XfXd-Njp3gNeu9_K4Kbg1-DzITZh3aJ04uMjDaNfY2_j2CSbpRcmmqce52qn9-iAKZXqLmpbq9stfK3PrxWvTa95r6nwBrAZsMzwzrGrsxm0nzUI9i92sHjn

Someone also said this on my reddit post, we don't need penetration since we're inquisitor, did you miss the part about ignoring enemy resistances? :P
Hi, not sure if this is allowed but I have some spare gear from this build on ESC if anyone is interested.

IGN: RoninV

Note* If this breaks any rules I will remove this immediately, I just assumed some people would want relevant gear for the build cus it is a good build
Last edited by myungsang on Sep 22, 2016, 12:42:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info