2.6 CI Ignite Flameblast by Waldgaist - very good starting Build and decent Shaper farmer

"
Rajaion wrote:
Thank you again for the quick answer!

Just thought of another version of your build, dual curses this time.
It's really late for me so I might be wrong :

Gem Setup :
Spoiler
http://poecraft.com/%20gemplanner#v11.=H1O1W.112U37.2I2Q0m0e.0l2S2M2K1S2R.0j2R1O1E.0c2x2x1W.==.==.==

Tree :
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAN-K6QJLrhsl2VttGZf0UlM9X5eVIvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbF_xlZjhq4V1yy_7Bh8S_DVSVGVLgceHU_Bxb6KoS-drjbF2CRWSIVt1YEk2KcrNbkRUIRIXGvDbayY99fsVSqNSRs22PFsj_rQ0F9qytO0DOq6DXxXySj6uJMc3I8a6-6nCAN1kStYd18EGmzkItWmFvMvnTwFaPKLegFv4vcmPJZ0tobtIO08mjuf3-98gpuYrWt6yL9GUvxMkPrfbUyL70uboRhqeC985VgHcLtGceGIHar-SUyzRX4OXGr60B_v6-w4hXtmVA==

Planned gear :
Spoiler
and add some random ammy -8 elreon

The purpose here is to have 2 curses (Flammability, Enfeeble, Temp Chains, Elemental weakness etc...) and have almost 0 cost on FB. If I'm right with -12% mana cost on tree + -8*3 mana cost we should hit 3-4 mana/cast which means 40mana/s.
With a level 3 enlighten on both curses, we should still get 75-100 mana, enough to cast flameblast. With 100% increased mana regeneration rate (stuff+tree), if I refer to the wiki, it would mean 38 mana/s. It fits perfectly! (1.75% base mana regeneration per second)

But the problem would be the stun right? Well, not with this!
Spoiler
Aaaand 98% chance to avoid without any boring unique! But you need to use the enchant on boots + an open suffix on helmet (Leo)

What do you think about it?

Now.... Time to sleep.

Of course you can run a dual curse setup with blasphemy.
For me there are two big problems with it tho.

Firstly my build was created for the intention to farm the Shaper and other hard bosses like core Malachai. The problem here is that those bosses will stun and therefore kill you without a 100% stun imunity. That is why my go to item is an eye of chayula.

Secondly you would need to spend 8 Points plus an enlighten for just another Curse. For me it is simply not worth getting. But that is up to you.

If i would want to run a dual curse setup i would use an +1curse eye of chayula and drop HoT for a Blasphemy Curse. The other curse for example Flammabilty would still use the Curse on Hit OoS setup. You would spare 8nodes for just that and would still be stun imune. And it is not that big of a deal to drop HoT for another Curse.
Last edited by waldgaist on Sep 21, 2016, 8:13:54 PM
Cool build thanks for sharing. I was about to give up on essence league after my hardcore ranger died but I think I'm going to give this a try.

Any specific tips on leveling this build since I imagine I will need to pick up health nodes and spec out of them later.
Last edited by illundreal on Sep 22, 2016, 2:30:27 PM
"
illundreal wrote:
Cool build thanks for sharing. I was about to give up on essence league after my hardcore ranger died but I think I'm going to give this a try.

Any specific tips on leveling this build since I imagine I will need to pick up health nodes and spec out of them later.

I would also recommend to lvl as a life based character. I used this tree till i switched to CI.

Life based pizza

Other than that you can use a tabula for a smoother lving experience. If you don't have a tabula use a +1 to fire gems sceptre instead.
Hi, wonderful build i have to say. After 3 chars that sucked i wanted to quit, but this is finally a good one.

My current gear :
Spoiler

Here is my gear, sceptre was 20C, chest 90C ( crafted with alt,aug and regal). The belt crafted with elemental essence. The rest was bought for 1-15c each. So strong and not that expensive build.

Can you tell us what flasks you would prefer and what mods?

Can you tell me,if i can craft +str on es based shield with open suffix? Poeaffix says no, but my shield is dex/es based and I crafted str on it, poeaffix says its not possible. If yes, then i would upgrade my shield soon.
Ok. Nvm the other one exilemods says str is possible.

Just wanted to say ty again. It's so much fun.
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Last edited by Anabasis37 on Sep 23, 2016, 12:43:10 PM
"
Anabasis37 wrote:
Hi, wonderful build i have to say. After 3 chars that sucked i wanted to quit, but this is finally a good one.

My current gear :
Spoiler

Here is my gear, sceptre was 20C, chest 90C ( crafted with alt,aug and regal). The belt crafted with elemental essence. The rest was bought for 1-15c each. So strong and not that expensive build.

Can you tell us what flasks you would prefer and what mods?

Can you tell me,if i can craft +str on es based shield with open suffix? Poeaffix says no, but my shield is dex/es based and I crafted str on it, poeaffix says its not possible. If yes, then i would upgrade my shield soon.
Ok. Nvm the other one exilemods says str is possible.

Just wanted to say ty again. It makes so much fun.

I am glad you are enjoying this build :D

Here are my flasks:

Hey there, nice build, dude!
What is an advantage of Doryani before rare staff with good spell damage + high flat fire damage?
Is it lifeleach?
"
abortedpig666 wrote:
Hey there, nice build, dude!
What is an advantage of Doryani before rare staff with good spell damage + high flat fire damage?
Is it lifeleach?

The advantage is that we have ele leech and a huge ES pool. As i said many times this build does not lack any damage whatsoever and therefore it is simply better to stack more ES instead of pure damage.
That build can be hp bassed ? Searing touch or 6l clock of flame
Hey, I have a couple of questions:

1) What's your opinion on running the blood dance + taking a frenzy charge from the bandits? 2% ES regen, 16% more damage and 4% cast speed in exchange for ES on boots, a skill point, and having to get resists elsewhere.

2) Liege of the Primordial seems better than Mastermind of Discord. The 25% fire pen is probably somewhere around 10% more damage (because of all of the other fire res reductions/penetration), while Liege gives you +60% double dipping damage and 18% cast speed. What's your reasoning behind picking Mastermind of Discord?

3) Do you use orb of storms for all packs, or just for rares/bosses? Without it, EE has a negative effect on your ignite, right? But maybe that's not that important because damage is high enough anyways?

4) Is the flammability on blasphemy instead of CoH orb of storms just for faster clearing?
Last edited by Epps on Sep 25, 2016, 5:35:00 PM
an amazing build indeed.tried it myself and I am greatly satisfied so far yet there is something that makes me curious as I feel your strength doesn't add up right with your equipment and jewels(138stre) while I am forced to use Practical Application and a 30stre passive with the difference of using Atziri's foible adding up to a total of 114stre. Is there something I am missing or did u change the gear you posted?

my current passive tree

current gear
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info