2.6 CI Ignite Flameblast by Waldgaist - very good starting Build and decent Shaper farmer

"
Another thing, if you want to use that ring and you take the zealots oath, get a marble amulet.

1.6% increased life regen on necklace is nice :p just the -40 cold resist is not nice xD.

also, the .6% leech of life/ mana is nice on boots, I have about 200 mana right now (not as much mana regeneration as OP) but can sustain very well using 1 elreon, however without elreon ring I am a potato. I also have a 30% increased flammability enchant on my helmet :).

character is Aurassence, on ESC if you want to look at my character and gear. Highest tier maps I have completed are T14's, but very few are problematic x). I have noticed though that in higher tier maps elemental proliferation isn't that great, and that the other nodes might be better (reduced resist against bosses is nice for a non crit build). So maybe some regrets needed soon xD

Another thing, for those that use lightning warp to move around, if you have lightning warp with reduced duration, faster casting, rapid decay and then (If you choose to do this) put innervate on your flameblast you will move super fast with your lightning warp, good for lower levels and clearing maps fast. Lightning warp is based off of duration of ability and your movement speed, innervate gives onslaught on kill of a shocked enemy with that ability for up to 8 seconds and can be refreshed by killing another enemy, gives 20% cast/attack/movement speed. :)

You are using a 5L. Thats why you dont have any mana problems with just one ring :)
As soon as you add a fifth support gem your mana cost should almost double. Also keep in mind im using a lvl 21 flameblast (yours is lvl 19) which increases the mana costs by a good amount.

Therefore a marble amulet is not such a great call because there no -8mana cost of skills marble amus. Also instead of you inervate tip i would recommend running a silver flask instead.

The reason i do use flamedash is because of how the shaper fight works.
Flamedash does not extent the player hitbox but lightning warp does. when he slams you and you are gonna light warp out of there the chance he will hit you are drasticly increased because of how light warp works. The elemental proliferation game does indeed fall of his potential in high tier maps. that is why this build does run beacon of ruin.

Last edited by waldgaist on Sep 20, 2016, 10:42:14 AM
WHY EE in general ? how you procing it? orb of storm on each pack or something with mastermind discord? or only for big bosses core/shaper? thanks
"
DeeMonk wrote:
WHY EE in general ? how you procing it? orb of storm on each pack or something with mastermind discord? or only for big bosses core/shaper? thanks

I already tackled that topic in my guide^^

"
5. Elemental Equilibrium: Okay the real fun begins here. Versus white and blue packs this Keynote is pretty much non-essential. But against tough Rares or Bosses it's a great help. We basicly cast Orb of Storms which procs our Ele Overload and curses the Boss with Flammabality and also procs EE so our initial Flammblast gets 50% increased Fire Pen. After hitting the Boss or Rare with Flameblast he gets +50% Fire Res for a short timeframe and our Orb will proc EE shortly after again and so the intial DMG and Ignite DMG are penetrating 50% Fire Res. Basicly spoken we are double dipping by a HUGE ammount!

also

"
9. Mastermind of Discord: This shit needs to be NERFED! It synergizes so god damn well with EE it's absurd. Everytime we use a Lightning Spell our Damage penetrates 25% Fire Resistance. Hence we are casting Orb of Storms anyways to proc EE and Overload + Curse so basicly we get 25% Fire Pen without any effort.
Last edited by waldgaist on Sep 20, 2016, 1:14:37 PM
Would you be able to say which keystones/ ascendancy points are best to go for first?
"
linedotline wrote:
Would you be able to say which keystones/ ascendancy points are best to go for first?

for ascendancys
Shaper of Desolation -> Beacon of Ruin -> Pendulum of Destruction -> Mastermind of Discord

for keystones
Elemental overload -> EE -> CI -> zealot's oath -> ghost reaver
pick up ghost reaver as soon as you wear a doryani's catalyst.
pick up as soon as you have Shaper of Desolation and a socketed Chance to ignite Support Gem.
Finally a real Pizza guide not one of those hipster Pizzastick builds. Nice build Brah!
Nice Build Bro reptoLove
Don't want to look like a lazy person but what would be the optimal tree for lv68 (will respec CI at this level). I'm not used to play CI and would like some advice about what to take first :)

Expecting something like this :
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAN-K6QJLrhsl2VttGZf0UlM9X5eVIvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbF_xlZjhq4V1yy_7Bh8S_DVSVGVLgceHU_Bxb6KoS-drjbF2CRWSIVt1YEk2KcrNbkRUIRIXGvDbayY99fsVSqNSRs22PFsj_rQ0F9qytO0DOq6DXxXySj6uJMc3I8a6-6nCAN1kStYd18EGmzkItWmFvMvnTwFaPKLegFv4vcmPPfBlnS2hu0g7TyaO5_f73yCm5ita3rIv0ZS_EyQ-t9tTIvvSw==
Last edited by Rajaion on Sep 21, 2016, 6:56:41 PM
"
Rajaion wrote:
Don't want to look like a lazy person but what would be the optimal tree for lv68 (will respec CI at this level). I'm not used to play CI and would like some advice about what to take first :)

Expecting something like this :
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAN-K6QJLrhsl2VttGZf0UlM9X5eVIvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbF_xlZjhq4V1yy_7Bh8S_DVSVGVLgceHU_Bxb6KoS-drjbF2CRWSIVt1YEk2KcrNbkRUIRIXGvDbayY99fsVSqNSRs22PFsj_rQ0F9qytO0DOq6DXxXySj6uJMc3I8a6-6nCAN1kStYd18EGmzkItWmFvMvnTwFaPKLegFv4vcmPPfBlnS2hu0g7TyaO5_f73yCm5ita3rIv0ZS_EyQ-t9tTIvvSw==

Ok
so the tree you linked me does look really good.
Since you wanna go CI with lvl 68 i wouldn't spec into ghost reaver yet besauce we get our elemental leech only with the doryani's catalyst which we can't wear before lvl 75.

Also i recommend taking Breat of Flames first instead of Heart of Flame.

Furthermore since this is a CI build we should take the Alchemist nodes asap so we get more use out of our flasks.

Updated 91points version
Thank you again for the quick answer!

Just thought of another version of your build, dual curses this time.
It's really late for me so I might be wrong :

Gem Setup :
Spoiler
http://poecraft.com/%20gemplanner#v11.=H1O1W.112U37.2I2Q0m0e.0l2S2M2K1S2R.0j2R1O1E.0c2x2x1W.==.==.==

Tree :
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAN-K6QJLrhsl2VttGZf0UlM9X5eVIvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbF_xlZjhq4V1yy_7Bh8S_DVSVGVLgceHU_Bxb6KoS-drjbF2CRWSIVt1YEk2KcrNbkRUIRIXGvDbayY99fsVSqNSRs22PFsj_rQ0F9qytO0DOq6DXxXySj6uJMc3I8a6-6nCAN1kStYd18EGmzkItWmFvMvnTwFaPKLegFv4vcmPJZ0tobtIO08mjuf3-98gpuYrWt6yL9GUvxMkPrfbUyL70uboRhqeC985VgHcLtGceGIHar-SUyzRX4OXGr60B_v6-w4hXtmVA==

Planned gear :
Spoiler
and add some random ammy -8 elreon

The purpose here is to have 2 curses (Flammability, Enfeeble, Temp Chains, Elemental weakness etc...) and have almost 0 cost on FB. If I'm right with -12% mana cost on tree + -8*3 mana cost we should hit 3-4 mana/cast which means 40mana/s.
With a level 3 enlighten on both curses, we should still get 75-100 mana, enough to cast flameblast. With 100% increased mana regeneration rate (stuff+tree), if I refer to the wiki, it would mean 38 mana/s. It fits perfectly! (1.75% base mana regeneration per second)

But the problem would be the stun right? Well, not with this!
Spoiler
Aaaand 98% chance to avoid without any boring unique! But you need to use the enchant on boots + an open suffix on helmet (Leo)

What do you think about it?

Now.... Time to sleep.
Last edited by Rajaion on Sep 21, 2016, 7:48:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info