2.6 CI Ignite Flameblast by Waldgaist - very good starting Build and decent Shaper farmer

You can do "no regen" maps with warlords mark.
How did you get 10k armour? .How did you do? please tell me i'm newbie
"
CaptainJAAK wrote:
How did you get 10k armour? .How did you do? please tell me i'm newbie

Granite Flask
Any ideas on a low life variant? I have a +1 gems 6L Shavs on SSF and 5B1R so thinking this build would be great
"
Inygma wrote:
Any ideas on a low life variant? I have a +1 gems 6L Shavs on SSF and 5B1R so thinking this build would be great

LL isn't that great for this build. There is no extra aura which we need and pain attunement does not double dip. So we basicly gain some impact damage but lose a bunch of es which is not worth the trade off because the dmg is already insanely high.
Hey,

I'm having some trouble finding a good vaal regalia 6L, at a decent cost that is note corrupted. Are there other options? Would it be viable using a 5L? And which gem should be removed if using a 5L? I mean using the 5L as a temporary solution.
Very nice build btw, having a lot of fun with it so far.
Last edited by samuel3s on Apr 22, 2017, 11:50:28 AM
"
samuel3s wrote:
Hey,

I'm having some trouble finding a good vaal regalia 6L, at a decent cost that is note corrupted. Are there other options? Would it be viable using a 5L? And which gem should be removed if using a 5L? I mean using the 5L as a temporary solution.

Just leave Chance to ignite out :)
A decent 6l vaal regalia can be a bit pricy for a new player :D
Just try to get one with at least 650es and maybe a res or two.
"
waldgaist wrote:
"
samuel3s wrote:
Hey,

Just leave Chance to ignite out :)
A decent 6l vaal regalia can be a bit pricy for a new player :D
Just try to get one with at least 650es and maybe a res or two.

Ok, thx for the tip, got a nice 5L with 640 ES and Lightning RES.
Do you think that this build will still be viable after ES nerf ? I wanted to try it as my next league starter
Last edited by Razley23 on Jun 8, 2017, 7:04:50 AM
"
Razley23 wrote:
Do you think that this build will still be viable after ES nerf ? I wanted to try it as my next league starter

Since they will remove double dipping i wont recommend a selfcast flameblast build as of right now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info