2.6 CI Ignite Flameblast by Waldgaist - very good starting Build and decent Shaper farmer

Is the fire leech from Doryani's catalyst that important?

I've tested it and it doesn't seem good.
"Embrace the darkness"
Just in case it might help others, playing this build for Legacy and having a great time. No luck dropping the guardian maps yet so can't speak for that or shaper but am able to map everything up to t15 with ease, Uberlab and Breachlords down too. Oneshotting Bosses is pretty awesome :)

I think the leech of Doryani made the build a lot more comfortable so I'd DEFINITELY recommend getting 0.2% leech on your Eye of Chayula if you can get the stats from elsewhere.

My gear so far looks like this:

Edit : All Guardians and Shaper down :) Works great thanks for the build
Last edited by pathofelixe on Mar 16, 2017, 12:19:06 PM
Hi,sorry if there's arleady that question
Can i use increased burning dmg instead controlled destruction? Controlled destruction give you spell dmg but this is not boost your burning dmg (inc burning boost burn)... Maybe if i have higher dps on flameblast i have also higher burning dmg?
"
maciekiwa2 wrote:
Can i use increased burning dmg instead controlled destruction? Controlled destruction give you spell dmg but this is not boost your burning dmg (inc burning boost burn)... Maybe if i have higher dps on flameblast i have also higher burning dmg?

Your burning dmage depends on hit of FB. So 45% more FB damage from CDes gives you 45% more initial damage and 45% more damage from burning.
And IncBurnDmg gives only 60% increased dmg and only from burning, CDes is better.
Last edited by Horhen on Mar 22, 2017, 3:48:38 AM
"
maciekiwa2 wrote:

As the other guy said, controlled destruction "double dips", but also note the key words, CD is MORE, and Inc. Burn is INCREASED.

Increased is added to the +%dmg (e.g. 200% -> 260%) and more literally adds another multiplier, resulting in actually 40% more damage.

More > Increased.
"
TNoD wrote:
"
maciekiwa2 wrote:

As the other guy said, controlled destruction "double dips", but also note the key words, CD is MORE, and Inc. Burn is INCREASED.

Increased is added to the +%dmg (e.g. 200% -> 260%) and more literally adds another multiplier, resulting in actually 40% more damage.

More > Increased.

This is almost correct :)
CD does not double dip. Spell damage does only single dip your ignite. A double dip would be elemental damage or fire damage. Both stats will increase your initial damage with flameblast and therefore your ignite damage (first dip) and they also increase your overall ignite damage (second dip). Spell damage does only increase your ignite damage by increasing the initial hit damage which causes the ignite ;)

There are only four stats that will double our ignite as a selfcast flameblaster:
1. Increased Area Damage
2. Increased Damage
3. Increased Fire Damage
4. Increased Elemental Damage
Last edited by waldgaist on Mar 28, 2017, 9:29:44 PM
I didn't find good uniques for this build. So what are good for level 50+ ? I think these 2 are fine before Doryani's Catalyst.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Searing_Touch
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Martyr_of_Innocence
The tree/leveling links are broken. Was going to convert to CI as I hit lvl 60 but I guess I'll hold off until I know where my points are going!
Wattah!
"
tessius wrote:
The tree/leveling links are broken. Was going to convert to CI as I hit lvl 60 but I guess I'll hold off until I know where my points are going!

just view his character tree?
Creator
"
tessius wrote:

poeurl is down again... nothing i can do about that. Hopefully they're up again soon :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info