2.6 CI Ignite Flameblast by Waldgaist - very good starting Build and decent Shaper farmer

"
waldgaist wrote:
I don't understand how you could rly think i haven't tested this.

Look at your use of words in the below quoted from you:

"
waldgaist wrote:
Probably not. You need to understand that Flameblast is one of the hardest hitting spells in this game.

Saying "Probably not" after I just asked whether or not Paragon of Calamity would be effective at mitigating Ele Reflect is not a certain answer, that which suggested to me you did not test it.

That is why I thought you never tested it. You did not sound 'certain' in your answer.

P.S. I re-edited this reply to be clearer.

"
waldgaist wrote:
Gotcha.
Yeah i poorly handled my wording there. English is not my mother tounge so thanks for pointing that out. Gonna try to rephrase it later in the day.

*Thumbs up* It's all good. Cheers!
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Sep 19, 2016, 9:46:46 AM
"
"
waldgaist wrote:
I don't understand how you could rly think i haven't tested this.

Look at your use of words in the below quoted from you:

"
waldgaist wrote:
Probably not. You need to understand that Flameblast is one of the hardest hitting spells in this game.

Saying "Probably not" after I just asked how effective Paragon of Calamity would be at mitigating Ele Reflect is not a certain answer, which suggests you didn't test it.

That is why I thought you never tested it because of your use of words.

Gotcha.
Yeah i poorly handled my wording there. English is not my mother tounge so thanks for pointing that out. Gonna try to rephrase it later in the day.
What do you mean by +1 spectre on leveling phase?
"
delyevv wrote:

Because it's sceptre. +1 fire gem sceptre or wand.
"
Rajaion wrote:
"
delyevv wrote:

Because it's sceptre. +1 fire gem sceptre or wand.
Thanks
Hello,

So I have been doing a split hybrid of ES/Life (4k life/ 6k ES) and switched to this build because I wanted more ES and chaos immune.

I have one problem.

Without my amulet that gives me strength I cannot use doryani's sceptre, and I even have +30 strength from passive tree taken, making stun immunity through the necklace impossible :/.

But I see you have a lot of strength (even more than me) but very little strength on accessories.
"
Hello,

So I have been doing a split hybrid of ES/Life (4k life/ 6k ES) and switched to this build because I wanted more ES and chaos immune.

I have one problem.

Without my amulet that gives me strength I cannot use doryani's sceptre, and I even have +30 strength from passive tree taken, making stun immunity through the necklace impossible :/.

But I see you have a lot of strength (even more than me) but very little strength on accessories.

Simply stat into another +30 strength node. Or you can craft strength onto your rings. Otherwise just use Jewels with strength. I personly am using 2 +30 strength nodes. Also i get 2 +10Nodes, +10 from Light of Divinity and another +10 strength from Sanctity. This should put you on 124 STR and with the +to all Atributes the Eye of Chayula provides you don't need Strength on your gear :)
Last edited by waldgaist on Sep 20, 2016, 4:04:01 AM
Hi,

ty for sharing your build. I will make a switch to it soon, but i have some questions first.

1. You have 1470 total mana (alot mana on items and 2 elreon rings). How much does flameblast on your 6link cost ? and do i need that much mana or is it because you played life MOM before and you still had those mana on gear? Just asking, because you also have the increased mana on the witch start and not the ES like your posted tree.

2. Which Ascendencies would you pick first?

3. What do you think of
ínstead of the not stunned amu, so you could get your str there ?

POE Wiki:
"
The chance to stun is based off the damage done in a single hit compared to the target's maximum life. The default length of stuns is 350ms.....

For a player with Chaos Inoculation, their defender_effective_max_life is whatever their maximum life would be if they did not have Chaos Inoculation.[3]

If the chance to stun would be less than or equal to 20%, it is ignored,[4] so you need to deal more than 10% of effective maximum life to have a chance to stun. Dealing at least 50% of maximum life will always stun.

So with high ES you should be almost stun immune.

Ty again for sharing.
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Last edited by Anabasis37 on Sep 20, 2016, 8:40:08 AM
Hey Anabasis37

"
1. You have 1470 total mana (alot mana on items and 2 elreon rings). How much does flameblast on your 6link cost ? and do i need that much mana or is it because you played life MOM before and you still had those mana on gear? Just asking, because you also have the increased mana on the witch start and not the ES like your posted tree.

My Flameblast costs 15Mana. Without my elreon rings the costs are 30Mana. I would say you need at least 2 -7elreon items to sustan it fairly easy. Im running a lot of low regen maps which is why i specced into a few mana regen nodes. If you don't plan on running them often and you're fine with using your mana flask often in those types of maps then you dont need as much mana regen as i have. Also i have enough ES in my opinion which is why choose the mana regen nodes over the es nodes.

"
2. Which Ascendencies would you pick first?

Shaper of Desolation -> Beacon of Ruin -> Pendulum of Destruction -> Mastermind of Discord
If you don't wanna play with Pendulum and Discord:
Shaper of Desolation -> Beacon of Ruin -> Liege of the Primordial -> Paragon of Calamity

"
3. What do you think of
ínstead of the not stunned amu, so you could get your str there ?

This is a valid option for this build. I've choosen the Eye of Chayula because i am running very hard maps with sometimes extremly hard mods. For example a double ele dmg core map or the Shaper. If i do get hit by a boss in those maps the chance to be stunned is very likely which is why i wan't the 100% stun immunity. If you don't plan on doing the Shaper or risky maps a Valyrium would be a good choice.

I hope this clarifed all your questions. If there is anything left let me know:)
Last edited by waldgaist on Sep 20, 2016, 9:02:41 AM
Another thing, if you want to use that ring and you take the zealots oath, get a marble amulet.

1.6% increased life regen on necklace is nice :p just the -40 cold resist is not nice xD.

also, the .6% leech of life/ mana is nice on boots, I have about 200 mana right now (not as much mana regeneration as OP) but can sustain very well using 1 elreon, however without elreon ring I am a potato. I also have a 30% increased flammability enchant on my helmet :).

character is Aurassence, on ESC if you want to look at my character and gear. Highest tier maps I have completed are T14's, but very few are problematic x). I have noticed though that in higher tier maps elemental proliferation isn't that great, and that the other nodes might be better (reduced resist against bosses is nice for a non crit build). So maybe some regrets needed soon xD

Another thing, for those that use lightning warp to move around, if you have lightning warp with reduced duration, faster casting, rapid decay and then (If you choose to do this) put innervate on your flameblast you will move super fast with your lightning warp, good for lower levels and clearing maps fast. Lightning warp is based off of duration of ability and your movement speed, innervate gives onslaught on kill of a shocked enemy with that ability for up to 8 seconds and can be refreshed by killing another enemy, gives 20% cast/attack/movement speed. :)
Last edited by ExiledVessel on Sep 20, 2016, 10:06:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info