[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

I dont think it was rares just the time to cast a totem and for it to fire took a while. Once it did the whole pack died though.

Well could be the way i played though. As i didnt run past the mobs.
Last edited by LastxResort on Jan 2, 2017, 8:52:42 PM
Do you guys run cast when damage taken? I'm thinking of running a level 20 CWDT with vaal discipline and I'm not sure what else.
Edit: It looks like a lot of people run vaal discipline manually cast. That seems tricky to me.
Last edited by BlazeB75 on Jan 2, 2017, 9:44:21 PM
Pretty sure you can't CWDT Vaal skills.
great build. I think I noticed one flaw though. in the description for weapon options, you say scepters and shield charge. tried it out and it won't work. didn't figure it would but wanted to make sure.
"
BlazeB75 wrote:
Do you guys run cast when damage taken? I'm thinking of running a level 20 CWDT with vaal discipline and I'm not sure what else.
Edit: It looks like a lot of people run vaal discipline manually cast. That seems tricky to me.

If you are talking standard CWDT - my Favorite Combination:
CWDT
In Creased Duration
Immortal Call
Tempest Shield / Vortex

Usually keep those on low level to proc more often.

Additionally you can go with something along the lines of:
CWDT - level 20
Golem - Level 20 (never cast it again)
Vortex - Level 20
Fill in a 4th -- Note: Immortal Call will need a lot of strength at 20, hard to Do for this builD.

VAAL skills Do not proc with CWDT.
"
BlazeB75 wrote:

Vaal gems DO NOT trigger with Cast When Damage Taken.
"
mrhyde49 wrote:
great build. I think I noticed one flaw though. in the description for weapon options, you say scepters and shield charge. tried it out and it won't work. didn't figure it would but wanted to make sure.

Probably sceptre+shield.
"
Baugoti wrote:

If you are talking standard CWDT - my Favorite Combination:
CWDT
In Creased Duration
Immortal Call
Tempest Shield / Vortex

Usually keep those on low level to proc more often.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing as well.

CWDT - lvl 1
Vortex - lvl 4
Immortal Call - lvl 3
Increased Duration - lvl 20
Damn this build is just so ez im lvl 82 atm in BHC and it feels like ez game so far im also at 11k ES and upcoming nodes will be more ES if i could get 780es chest too id probably hit 12k and im also using 5L still
In your guide you mention the ability to use wands, I was experimenting around with the build and was wondering if there are any attacks that wands can use to proc the 30% increase attack speed from the ascendancy tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info