[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
Flapdrol wrote:
I'm loving this build more and more. It was easy to get into (a decent 5L ES chest is all you need), and you can upgrade a lot. Finally got my hands on a good dagger and am now at three totems with 13.3K unbuffed tooltip each.

I think that puts my dps over 500K :)

To-do:
- get a better helm and a decent enchant on it
- get the 120% crit enchant on my boots and any enchant on my gloves
- 6L Shavronne's Wrappings, so I can add back Anger to go to low-life - which should bring my tooltip to 20K or so.
- better jewels

How its possible? Ppl here have 7-8k unbuffed with decent gear, u have 13? HOW?
show us a tree, gem setup and screens, will be insteresting.
"
DarkShad0wZ wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong but consecrated ground gives you 4% of your maximum life per second, as a CI character your maximum life is 1. You're literally regenerating 1.04 energy shield per second with this flask, all your healing is coming from vaal discipline.
So unless you're a hybrid or life build with plenty of HP or if you already have a lot of life regeneration, this flask is useless.

Edit: clarification

You are correct that consecrated ground gives 4% of maximum life per second. But Zealot's Oath (Included in Sorrow of the Divine) makes all life regen based off of your maximum energy shield not maximum life. (If you do a forum search, it confirms this, plus I've tested it personally with 0 life regen otherwise, and it regens my ES) Just like every 1% life regen node actually is 1% of your ES. So it is a healing pot for ES, as long as your stand in range of the Consecrated Ground of course.

So if you took the Pious Path route, you would have 9% (4+4+0.5+0.5) of your ES regen per second while on consecrated ground plus any regen you have elsewhere.
Last edited by damelon on Jan 4, 2017, 10:57:24 AM
"
czarny1910 wrote:

How its possible? Ppl here have 7-8k unbuffed with decent gear, u have 13? HOW?
show us a tree, gem setup and screens, will be insteresting.

It's possible for sure. My tooltip unbuffed is 8929 with concentrated effect, but I only have a 5L. (And some of my gems aren't back to 20 yet) I could easily see this jumping up massively with a 20% controlled destruction. That More % spell damage is a HUGE bonus. And I went defensive with the melding cluster on top of that. Took a while to get some good daggers though.

Haven't been able to find a better chest which I could afford, and had to downgrade my ES on my boots to get movespeed, which really does help a lot. I spent 1.5ex on the helm, but otherwise I crafted or paid 1ex or less on everything else. Not bad. One dagger was literally a first shot shrieking essence. I tried 3 or so on the screaming ones early on but no luck.

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAFvApYDdQVCCaoMUhEtES8RUBXXGyUc3B0UIG4i9CTYKgsrCiycLL8y0TW5NsU8BT1fQZZFR0lRSbFLrkyzTq5QMFBCUlNTNVZjWHdY5VorXGtd8l5dXwRknWaebAttGXBSfIN_xoKbg_OESIVthq6J04t6i4yMNox2jmSPGo9Gj_qRK5JukyeXlZf0mjuce52un9-hL6PypwinK6eUqLmuEq6zsTa2-rcxuZO8Vr6KwGbAmsHFwxPDbdAf0PXR_dJ81YHVptfP2CTZW9n8217fiuL36QLr7uv17BjtPO1h73zviO_r8NXyHfem-Tf53frS
Last edited by damelon on Jan 4, 2017, 12:02:23 PM
Been a bit since I posted, but I have changed to CI now

I do not know how to link gear on this forum, but you can check my gear on forum https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/VenGanZa9/characters

I spent a bit on upgrading stuff

861 ES chest 12 ex
318 ES tri res helm 2 ex
252 ES tri res boots 2 ex
Dagger 5 ex
Cystal belt 40c (cheap cheap)

I have 12.158k ES with discipline
153% cast speed (this will go up because my jewels are still duel wield cast)
55% spell crit (unbuffed
360% crit multi

I am finding higher level breaches easier now, but still a coin toss if you get carried away.

T15 content is pretty easy.

This build is not as fun as Slayer EQ I played last league (which was 50ex geared) but is just as strong at boss killing.

I am going to spend another bunch of ex and grab a 650 shiled with cast speed + crit when one comes on the market, and upgrade anything else I can. I am hoping to take this one all the way this league to see what potential it has.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
"
DarkShad0wZ wrote:
So I've decided to switch to 1h/shield and I absolutely do not regret losing a little bit of damage for the survivability boost, I also swapped to a blasphemy/enfeeble setup and am still not running anger.
Any T15 content is easy, T16 isn't too bad so long as you can avoid mechanics, Uber izaro is also easily farmable.
I haven't done uber atziri or shaper yet but I am fairly confident that this character can handle it.

I'm looking for ways to improve this build primarily finding ways to get energy shield to regenerate at a quicker rate, besides getting better equipment I'm not quite sure just how much more I can squeeze out of this setup. 21/20 gems will be a huge damage boost. I would really appreciate some tips if anyone has any xD
These are my stats with power charges up
stats

You should get Crit strike chance for spells on your dagger. That 19% increased crit chance is 100% useless, and crit chance for spells would, in my opinion, be better than crit multi.
Dunno how you guys doing your dps stats...
What can i upgrade to get more dps? (i'll get second dagger/shield tomorrow)
Void gloves are not for me ;D

current gear:
Spoiler

How you get crazy attack dps like 8-13k :O?
Just wanted to say that i tried Uul's Domain again and i got to the boss portal with like 50-60 seconds to spare.

While i did increase my cast speed a lot since my previous run, i think the main reason as to why i had more time is that i ran past packs after leaving a totem behind. I stayed at the edge of the breach as it expanded. I am confidant enough to try Chayula once i get the last 2 splinters.

For reference i have 5.5k - increased aoe tool tip damage with 212% cast speed (w/ whirling blades and golem) flasks would bring that higher.

"
czarny1910 wrote:
Dunno how you guys doing your dps stats...
What can i upgrade to get more dps? (i'll get second dagger/shield tomorrow)
Void gloves are not for me ;D

How you get crazy attack dps like 8-13k :O?

I am not an expert as i only have 8.7k damage with conc effect but

Lvl 20 or 21 anger
Lvl 21/20 flameblast

would bring you up a bit higher.

Edit: I just killed Shaper. Was super easy. Only 1 death which was due to my own stupidity of cornering myself and taking two ball attacks. I have 10.6k es and i can survive the death ray for a bit. I have done regular atziri and pale court so i think all that is left is to try Uber atziri and chayula. (am i missing antthing else?) And to get the rest of my challenges i guess.

Atlas Complete!
Last edited by LastxResort on Jan 4, 2017, 5:01:27 PM
Happy with the build so far but for the life of me i cannot do Haku daily missions. Start taking damage and that's the end of me, need energy shield to come back a lot quicker. Am i doing something basically stupid/wrong?
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Happy with the build so far but for the life of me i cannot do Haku daily missions. Start taking damage and that's the end of me, need energy shield to come back a lot quicker. Am i doing something basically stupid/wrong?

Dont rush through them. You have plenty of time. Dont get hit by the frost totems.

But ya fuck haku
"
maykay wrote:
"
DarkShad0wZ wrote:
So I've decided to switch to 1h/shield and I absolutely do not regret losing a little bit of damage for the survivability boost, I also swapped to a blasphemy/enfeeble setup and am still not running anger.
Any T15 content is easy, T16 isn't too bad so long as you can avoid mechanics, Uber izaro is also easily farmable.
I haven't done uber atziri or shaper yet but I am fairly confident that this character can handle it.

I'm looking for ways to improve this build primarily finding ways to get energy shield to regenerate at a quicker rate, besides getting better equipment I'm not quite sure just how much more I can squeeze out of this setup. 21/20 gems will be a huge damage boost. I would really appreciate some tips if anyone has any xD
These are my stats with power charges up
stats

"
maykay wrote:

You should get Crit strike chance for spells on your dagger. That 19% increased crit chance is 100% useless, and crit chance for spells would, in my opinion, be better than crit multi.

I'm aware of this but this dagger as it sits is a very powerful dagger. The crafted critical multi at the moment has a much higher value than the raw critical strike for spells so it ultimately gives much higher DPS (do the math).
Once I manage to craft something better or once I find something that is ultimately stronger than my dagger that isn't sitting at a ridiculously over inflated price then I will upgrade it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info