[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

how can you get 800 regen in lv65?????
I only got 500 and keep losing hp while using rf
"
xgun wrote:
how can you get 800 regen in lv65?????
I only got 500 and keep losing hp while using rf

if you're following the build correctly, here's what level 65 should look like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvSUkyDhCMY
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KyleV2/characters

Just noticed I'm missing a lot of Strength, and I have no idea where from. I also picked up a + life and + strength chest to replace my current +% life chest, but I'm losing almost 400 life, so that doesn't work.

Anyone have any advice? I've already posted a link to my profile, but here's a screenshot of my stats in my hideout with auras up.
Spoiler
Last edited by Takatsukii on Mar 12, 2017, 2:55:49 PM
Hello.
I was so happy with this build so far, BUT ...
Lvl 80, 6.5k life and decent stuff, there is NO WAY I can do Merc lab. 4 times tried, 4 times dead at last Izaro fight. Apparently I dont do damage enough, fights are too long and finish in the worst manner.
I dont understand bacause I clear maps till T10 so far fast and relatively safe.
Is there something particular to do against Izaro ?
May be someone else told about that, but sorry I wont read the 99 pages of comments :-)
Thank you if you can help, I feel like giving up and I feel bad about it.
Hi Demi.

Back again with a question.

I'm playing with my links, trying to find something that works for me a bit better and here's what I was thinking.

5 Link 6 socket chest with Shield Charge->Curse on Hit->Flammability->Faster Attacks->Culling Strike. With Enduring Cry in our 6 unlinked socket.

I'm a boss farmer. That cull really helps with stuff like Izaro and the GUardians, etc.

That leaves me with a 4link for our crit, CWDT->Blade Vortex->Echo->Increase crits.

What are your thoughts?
What is the reason for linking Vortex with cast on damage taken?

Also, is running tempest shield in a 5 link worth the price of a 5 link? How much damage will I lose if I only use a 4 link? I would like to know before I drop the currency on a 5 link.

Thanks a lot for the guide, I'm really enjoying the build.
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Hello.
I was so happy with this build so far, BUT ...
Lvl 80, 6.5k life and decent stuff, there is NO WAY I can do Merc lab. 4 times tried, 4 times dead at last Izaro fight. Apparently I dont do damage enough, fights are too long and finish in the worst manner.
I dont understand bacause I clear maps till T10 so far fast and relatively safe.
Is there something particular to do against Izaro ?
May be someone else told about that, but sorry I wont read the 99 pages of comments :-)
Thank you if you can help, I feel like giving up and I feel bad about it.

Your damage is your life, literally. The more you have, the more damage you do. You have very low life for being the level you are. I'm not even 70, and I have 6.2k.

On top of this, you're not using 30% DoT gloves, so theres' a large chunk of damage gone.

You're not using Elemental Equilibrium which is a huge -50% to resists.

Are you swapping to Concentrated Effect on bosses?

Fixing these would go a long way to upping your damage. At level 80 I'm expecting to be on 7.5k life if not more.
Last edited by RinsBiggestFan on Mar 13, 2017, 1:54:23 AM
"
Hi Demi.

Back again with a question.

I'm playing with my links, trying to find something that works for me a bit better and here's what I was thinking.

5 Link 6 socket chest with Shield Charge->Curse on Hit->Flammability->Faster Attacks->Culling Strike. With Enduring Cry in our 6 unlinked socket.

I'm a boss farmer. That cull really helps with stuff like Izaro and the GUardians, etc.

That leaves me with a 4link for our crit, CWDT->Blade Vortex->Echo->Increase crits.

What are your thoughts?

i have cull in my shield charge instead of faster attacks. feels the same speed.

you can't cwdt spell echo. put in aoe in there imo.

"
burz96 wrote:
What is the reason for linking Vortex with cast on damage taken?

Also, is running tempest shield in a 5 link worth the price of a 5 link? How much damage will I lose if I only use a 4 link? I would like to know before I drop the currency on a 5 link.

Thanks a lot for the guide, I'm really enjoying the build.

vortex is a large aoe slow, that deals a fair amount of damage and proc's EE for negative fire res.

tempest shield is just extra block chance/another way to tag for EE and curse things.
So I went and pre bought everything in LL, I have not done any final crafting yet or linking everything. But I tried to copy your gear on a budget the best I could demi.
As you can see I have 3 rings so I can try the different elemental. I made sure to get a cold proc, and the ring with the fire damage only cost 2c and well im not gonna not buy it for 2c lol.

Anyways im only level like 29 atm. I will be sharing how I feel when it is done at 69 ish. I tried my best to get very high strength rolls for the doon. I am at 388 strength when all gear is added not calculating in my tree.

[gear]
[/gear]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info