[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Ty for the guide. I rly love RF and ur build is amazing!! I'm playing HC so I want to be safer as possible. My question is: CWT and IC are necessary or its better to have max endurance charges 100% uptime?

I don't aim for fast clear speed just to survive lol
"
Xtreemer wrote:
Tryed it out actually pretty solid even as a league starter achievable easy map with pretty tanky.

But for the next step in dmg you want a ES based trickster with shavrones revalation its a good boost in dmg and clearspeed.

see the expensive low life guardian version i linked in the thread :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Been grinding maps for about a day now and I'm not sure which gear pieces I should be looking to replace or what maps I should be farming (tier 9?)

Here's a link to my characters: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KyleV2/characters

"
"
Poobah wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question but why no Hinekora, Death's Fury? surely the 10% fire pen would be an insane dps boost? if I understand RF right you wouldn't get the fire-leech but the pen should work for it?

Thanks, looks like a really good build.

you don't understand rf mechanics quite right. read the faq in second post :)

Ah thanks, sorry. Didn't even consider that it'd break EE either.
"
Been grinding maps for about a day now and I'm not sure which gear pieces I should be looking to replace or what maps I should be farming (tier 9?)

Here's a link to my characters: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KyleV2/characters

Your profile is set to private.
Alright played around with the build for awhile and found some things I think that can take the build to the next level damage wise. Mostly for boss killing since normal stuff dies by running at it.

1) Put some links on Scorching Ray. The damage goes nuts if you add Ele Focus+Controlled Destruction+Iron Will. Makes you kill bosses ~3x as fast. With perfect gear you could use the helm/glove essence more multi for both RF and Scorching Ray (one each).

2) Windscream/Dual Curse Amulet/Spend some passive points + Witchfire Brew.

3) Hinekora is bad but Arohongui seems pretty good. Just get devouring totem or taunt totem or put Scorching Ray in a totem and you get 16% more damage for having the totem around. Also makes you take less which is nice.

The only big issue I had with the build overall is a lack of sustain without flasks due to having no leech (not normally an issue but it can be vs bosses). Would be nice if there was some way to solve that but the only options I can think of involve ruining your EE. Although damage might be pretty good anyways if you have Witchfire+Scorching Ray.
Last edited by 0Yemallis on Mar 11, 2017, 10:15:46 PM
"
"

Your profile is set to private.

Whoops, it's set to public now.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KyleV2/characters

Just noticed I'm missing a lot of Strength, and I have no idea where from. I also picked up a + life and + strength chest to replace my current +% life chest, but I'm losing almost 400 life, so that doesn't work.
Last edited by Takatsukii on Mar 12, 2017, 4:01:26 AM
I've been rocking The Formless Inferno and loving it. Yeah you sacrifice a little strength and life but the phys damage taken as fire is legit.
"
I've been rocking The Formless Inferno and loving it. Yeah you sacrifice a little strength and life but the phys damage taken as fire is legit.

strictly worse than a redblade helm with life/str.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"

strictly worse than a redblade helm with life/str.

Absolutely. But it's exponentially cheaper and easier to acquire. Not many redblade armour helms available at a reasonable price or they have shit aug/regal stats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info