[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

1) Doesn't Fire Pen support RF?

2) Been messing around with Dyadus. Seems really but I can't tell if the chill from Vortex procs the 100% more multi. Arctic Armor does seem to work though.
Last edited by 0Yemallis on Mar 9, 2017, 5:21:57 PM
"

2) Been messing around with Dyadus. Seems really but I can't tell if the chill from Vortex procs the 100% more multi.

rf doesn't hit. can't use pen or any other on hit affect, such as more damage from chill. (rf doesn't hit so it can't check for chill effect on enemies)

i tried hypothermia with RF, doesn't work.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"

2) Been messing around with Dyadus. Seems really but I can't tell if the chill from Vortex procs the 100% more multi.

rf doesn't hit. can't use pen or any other on hit affect, such as more damage from chill. (rf doesn't hit so it can't check for chill effect on enemies)

i tried hypothermia with RF, doesn't work.

Dyadus definitely does work with RF. It adds damage in PoB and there's a very noticeable speed up in degen when something hits you while using Arctic Armor. I just can't tell if Vortex works because EE also speeds it up and I have no regrets to spare.

I think I can see the degen speed up when I get hit and things that don't die in half a second are on Vortex so I think AA is the only thing that works unless you chill with a skill. There's also that amulet that does it but I don't think it's worth it.
Last edited by 0Yemallis on Mar 9, 2017, 5:52:38 PM
"
Dyadus definitely does work with RF. It adds damage in PoB and there's a very noticeable speed up in degen when something hits you while using Arctic Armor. I just can't tell if Vortex works because EE also speeds it up and I have no regrets to spare.

I think I can see the degen speed up when I get hit and things that don't die in half a second are on Vortex so I think AA is the only thing that works unless you chill with a skill. There's also that amulet that does it but I don't think it's worth it.

From Dyadus wiki:
"
This effect only applies to enemies chilled directly by the player, notably not by the chilled ground effects from skills such as Arctic Armour, Arctic Breath and Vortex.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dyadus

Getting hit by a mob while you have arctic armor works. The initial hit from vortex probably works too.

But I doubt it's worth it to switch the Doon with a Dyadus. You'd lose the increased dmg and what's even more important the EE effect of shield charge when you wield Dyadus in mainhand. (Adds Fire Damage in Main Hand)
Ripped at lvl 83, time to give a "little" recap.

I tried RF for the third time now and I will put it to rest forever. Here is why:
It has 3 Major downsides to me. The leveling process is cancer. 0 Fun.
You are more Melee than most Melee builds. YOu literally have to stand inside packs
everything is scary. I tried poorjoys and i got carried and it still was scary.
I couldn´t do shit. Same as when Abaxoth spawned. Two summoners were standing back just letting the minions do the work, I couldn´t even begin to do anything useful. Because i just could not tank the shit. Felt awful.

Now to the positive side. I know now that RF is complete garbage and that it is tanky in name only.
I have to give a shoutout to Demigod though becuase his Doon Cuebiyari CWDT Molten SHell life leech setup was the ONLY good thing about this build. The only thing that felt good.
And to note, it´s the only Unique thing about the RF build bc all other RF builds are the same.
So he came up with something really useful. ANd this shit saved my ass a couple of times.

But still. RF is just too bad lol. You need a Kaoms. And thats 160 C on HC.
So it´s a starter build in theory. Without a Kaoms i had 7k Life and that was not enough to
get into REd tier maps.

I probably sound saltier than i actually am so let me end it on a positive note.
Demigod is a SC player but his builds are always playable on HC.
It´s not his fault that RF sucks ass and this post is not an attack against him,
but just a recap of a very shitty RF experience.

This game is not meant to be played like that. Walking into packs to burn them but what if they are tanky and don´t die instantly ? Your only defense then is the alleged "tankyness" RF provides as a starter build. It doesn´t.

I´ll roll a maxblock Necromancer and let my minions do my dirt from now. Fuck RF. Peace Out
Much ♥ To Demi though. Bye guys ^^
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Mar 10, 2017, 9:18:56 AM
Started Legacy day 1. Managed to get here with it now. Plan on taking it to 90 and switching over to something else. Died a few times getting caught off guard how much damage izaro did. Overall could have easily been deathless to this point, was really reckless with shield charging in. Dropped vitality for blash+flam since it was adding about 200 Regan when I had 1500. Pretty fun build and really easy on the wrist, having no pain after a long play session is really nice.

Gear
Hi I played this build last league and it was a lot of fun.
This time I would like to change it a bit and I would like to hear what you think Demi.

So instead of using the cwdt - molten shell- life leech in the doon cuebiyari I would like to use one of those setups:

1. scorching ray - controlled destruction - ele focus

2. scorching ray - cwc - firestorm

The second setup will need a bit of adjustments to the skill tree because then I would have to take out EE. So I am not sure if it would be benefical.

What do you think?

Last edited by Rebazinho187 on Mar 10, 2017, 11:40:27 AM
Which gem do you Q20? Does Elemental Focus Q20 work with RF?
"
Ripped at lvl 83, time to give a "little" recap.

I tried RF for the third time now and I will put it to rest forever. Here is why:
It has 3 Major downsides to me. The leveling process is cancer. 0 Fun.
You are more Melee than most Melee builds. YOu literally have to stand inside packs
everything is scary. I tried poorjoys and i got carried and it still was scary.
I couldn´t do shit. Same as when Abaxoth spawned. Two summoners were standing back just letting the minions do the work, I couldn´t even begin to do anything useful. Because i just could not tank the shit. Felt awful.

Now to the positive side. I know now that RF is complete garbage and that it is tanky in name only.
I have to give a shoutout to Demigod though becuase his Doon Cuebiyari CWDT Molten SHell life leech setup was the ONLY good thing about this build. The only thing that felt good.
And to note, it´s the only Unique thing about the RF build bc all other RF builds are the same.
So he came up with something really useful. ANd this shit saved my ass a couple of times.

But still. RF is just too bad lol. You need a Kaoms. And thats 160 C on HC.
So it´s a starter build in theory. Without a Kaoms i had 7k Life and that was not enough to
get into REd tier maps.

I probably sound saltier than i actually am so let me end it on a positive note.
Demigod is a SC player but his builds are always playable on HC.
It´s not his fault that RF sucks ass and this post is not an attack against him,
but just a recap of a very shitty RF experience.

This game is not meant to be played like that. Walking into packs to burn them but what if they are tanky and don´t die instantly ? Your only defense then is the alleged "tankyness" RF provides as a starter build. It doesn´t.

I´ll roll a maxblock Necromancer and let my minions do my dirt from now. Fuck RF. Peace Out
Much ♥ To Demi though. Bye guys ^^

sounds weird, i facetank up to t16 no issues on my RF. 10k life no kaoms :).

that being said, rf playstyle is definitely not for most people. it requires a pretty specific desired playstyle of regen tank. not facetank, regen tank. you do have to move sometimes. glad you gave it a shot though, i think playing every build at least once helps round out your skills and view as a path of exile player overall.
"
Icemasta wrote:
Which gem do you Q20? Does Elemental Focus Q20 work with RF?

ideally all of them, eventually :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info