[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

With the announced buff to RF radius, considering running this as a starter in legacy.

One concern I have with pure RF is tough bosses that take time to kill. Wondering if anyone tried substituting some links for a dmg spell? Considering sticking something like flame surge - echo - inc burning in Doon. What do you guys think? Will it be viable, feels like a great synergy with this build for the more demanding bosses.
"
The_Gurk wrote:
With the announced buff to RF radius, considering running this as a starter in legacy.

One concern I have with pure RF is tough bosses that take time to kill. Wondering if anyone tried substituting some links for a dmg spell? Considering sticking something like flame surge - echo - inc burning in Doon. What do you guys think? Will it be viable, feels like a great synergy with this build for the more demanding bosses.

seems gud. i'd recommend scorching ray cwc flame surge though.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
seems gud. i'd recommend scorching ray cwc flame surge though.

But, with this setup we can't run ee right ?
Guys? Chieftan or Juggernaut?
Juggernaut`s "Unyielding" and "Unrelenting" both give a nice offense/defense boost.
"Unbreakable" gives us stun imunity and saves us a point and gives us (small but..) chance to evade.
Endurance charges are great also.

Anyway, this will be my league starter for the Legacy. Never played RF before, now seems to be a good time. GLHF all!
IGN: VodeniZec
Jugger seems a bit rng to me. 20% when hit to get a charge then 25% to get full charge. Even with a full use of enduring cry (wich already give full charge) dosn't feel that good. thats only my guess tho. :p
Last edited by Siegfried76 on Mar 1, 2017, 12:23:25 PM
"
vodeni wrote:
Guys? Chieftan or Juggernaut?
Juggernaut`s "Unyielding" and "Unrelenting" both give a nice offense/defense boost.
"Unbreakable" gives us stun imunity and saves us a point and gives us (small but..) chance to evade.
Endurance charges are great also.

Anyway, this will be my league starter for the Legacy. Never played RF before, now seems to be a good time. GLHF all!

I played this build to lvl 90 in Breach, and I can tell you that you will really miss the life regen from Chieftain. Chieftain is almost as good at building endurance charges and when you have 6 of them it provides 5.5% life regen.

Also the 10% strength bonus makes a huge difference with Doon.
Anybody ever play this with vortex in a 5L and pyre?
Is Gruthkul's Pelt now BIS for this build? Maybe even better than Kaom's. As I understand, RF is not spell dmg, and your shield charge dmg is boosted by a lot.

Regarding skilltree: Not much changed with 2.6 I guess.
I'm pretty new to game so sorry in advance if this sounds stupid but I can't understand how can you sustain RF. How much life regen do I need to sustain it? Or is it one of the uniques mentioned helps for it?
Currently playing this for the new league. Only 55 so far and I will be focusing on RF and self casting vortex. Using pyre and a cold to fire gem for lots of burns. It's working out great so far

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info