[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Swapped to RF last night once I hit 70 to run my level 20 Purity of Fire. Currently working on 5linking my chest and finishing my Masters to craft cold damage on my jewelery.

Having a blast. Burninating the countryside. Burninating the peasants. (Trogdor reference for you heathens who don't know.)

@Demigod: Regarding faster attacks on Shield charge, I plan on it being my main source of mobility. No running almost y'know? Getting into the habit will guarantee the curse is always applied and I'll be jumping the cull on everything. I feel like having a 20/20 Faster attacks would make this much smoother.

Regarding CWDT, I didn't know you couldn't run echo with it. Thank you for the tip. Inc aoe it is.

I run 20/20 Faster Attacks until a boss fight then I switch out 20/20 Culling Strike. I have also been just running Conc Effect at all times instead of Inc AOE since it's still big lol.
"
Azull wrote:
Hey Demi, this build is really awesome and I wanted to thank you for updating it and sharing it with everyone. Also the fact that you're responding to people so fast is amazing.

I had a quick question for you, what chest piece would you prefer or would you say is BIS, Kaom's or Belly of the beast?

Thank you in advance!

I'm running an Astral Plate and put the Enduring Cry in the chest instead of Scorching Ray (since neither is supported by other gems) which makes it actually possible to color the Astral Plate.
After 2.6 meginords gloves appear to be best in slot, any reason to use a rare instead? (i have 30% ele helm)
"
plaguefear wrote:
After 2.6 meginords gloves appear to be best in slot, any reason to use a rare instead? (i have 30% ele helm)

I've been running them as well, they're very good. I feel like it MIGHT be possible to beat them out with an extremely good pair of rare gloves with huge str/life/armor rolls, but even then you're losing out on some major str/regen.

On another note, I don't like CWDT IC since it leaves you with no endurance charges and therefore drastically reduced regen. I'm thinking about using the extra gem slot for a regen/devouring totem and then taking Arohongui for the reduced damage taken from and increased damage dealt to enemies near totems. Is this a crazy idea? Any idea which totem would be better? Leaning toward regen totem since it'll work in boss fights without corpses around.
I was going over this build and cocotheone. So why not both? results = as expected.

i upgrade 1 at time if i can..working getting a nice pair of str/health gloves. the cold damage to attacks is enough to trigger EE, i really don't use frost bomb.
Last edited by Molochmane on Mar 14, 2017, 1:20:34 PM
"
Molochmane wrote:
I was going over this build and cocotheone. So why not both? results = as expected.

i upgrade 1 at time if i can..working getting a nice pair of str/health gloves. the cold damage to attacks is enough to trigger EE, i really don't use frost bomb.

Enchants soon ;)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Update: I find devouring totem with Arohongui ascendancy to be a pretty drastic improvement over IC.

I chose devouring totem over regenerating totem for two reasons: One, regen totem's radius is pretty lacking, hard to put it somewhere out of danger while getting the benefit. Two, devouring totem gets boosted life from quality.

The regen from corpse eating is a LOT more than I expected, it really adds a ton of tankiness on top of the already very good 8% reduced damage done by monsters. The 16% increased damage taken by monsters is also very noticeable, and the radius for both debuffs is HUGE. Stick it in the corner of a boss room and it's an enormous difference even without corpses to eat. I very much like having another button that makes me tankier and do more damage, which is something I felt like the build was lacking with the relatively few actives.
"
Green9090 wrote:
Update: I find devouring totem with Arohongui ascendancy to be a pretty drastic improvement over IC.

I chose devouring totem over regenerating totem for two reasons: One, regen totem's radius is pretty lacking, hard to put it somewhere out of danger while getting the benefit. Two, devouring totem gets boosted life from quality.

The regen from corpse eating is a LOT more than I expected, it really adds a ton of tankiness on top of the already very good 8% reduced damage done by monsters. The 16% increased damage taken by monsters is also very noticeable, and the radius for both debuffs is HUGE. Stick it in the corner of a boss room and it's an enormous difference even without corpses to eat. I very much like having another button that makes me tankier and do more damage, which is something I felt like the build was lacking with the relatively few actives.

veryyyyyy interesting. ill throw it into my setup on standard and see how it feels.

good work exile
"Last remarks. This build can be done as any Templar/Maurader/Duelist ascendancy." That's great as I really hate being wasteful and lacking a 4th good ascendancy option for the Chieftain messes with my OCD so I'd rather go for a different ascendancy for that reason alone basically. I saw your low life Guardian version but that's an insanely expensive option so I was wondering which other ascendancy you would recommend for a life build rather than low life that's not a Chieftain. I'd think the Juggernaut would be the most obvious alternative choice though the Berserker's 40% more damage can't be underestimated as that's 1 like the most powerful way to scale RF(even better than Pain Attunement of low life builds being 10% higher) albeit with a cost of taking 10% extra damage and with the build being regen based rather than leech based which is where the Berserker truly shines. Slayer could be nice for the Cull(procced with the Shield Charge) but like the Berserker it's pretty leech centric rather than regen so that's questionable too. The other options seem awfully wasteful.

So that basically leaves us with Chieftain vs Juggernaut as the 2 best choices. How would you rate the Juggernaut against the Chieftain and what changes if any would you make to the build to suit it?
"
OwlRaider wrote:
"Last remarks. This build can be done as any Templar/Maurader/Duelist ascendancy." That's great as I really hate being wasteful and lacking a 4th good ascendancy option for the Chieftain messes with my OCD so I'd rather go for a different ascendancy for that reason alone basically. I saw your low life Guardian version but that's an insanely expensive option so I was wondering which other ascendancy you would recommend for a life build rather than low life that's not a Chieftain. I'd think the Juggernaut would be the most obvious alternative choice though the Berserker's 40% more damage can't be underestimated as that's 1 like the most powerful way to scale RF(even better than Pain Attunement of low life builds being 10% higher) albeit with a cost of taking 10% extra damage and with the build being regen based rather than leech based which is where the Berserker truly shines. Slayer could be nice for the Cull(procced with the Shield Charge) but like the Berserker it's pretty leech centric rather than regen so that's questionable too. The other options seem awfully wasteful.

So that basically leaves us with Chieftain vs Juggernaut as the 2 best choices. How would you rate the Juggernaut against the Chieftain and what changes if any would you make to the build to suit it?

look up a juggernaut rf guide :P

i think gladiator is interesting if you wanted to go for a more block oriented rf. guardian/inquisitor both have heft amounts of regen/ele damage/other nice stats as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info