[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

This is my gear atm.
Spoiler

Without kaom's i wouldnt be able to hit 10,000+ life. I am stuck at 8700 with more life&strenght from items than you had on your character at the time of video. 877 more life in total on your side and 949 on my side from life and str combined, how did you hit 9,2/4k life?? I do have 6 jewels with 6-7% as well so i am not sure where is my mistake. Also with stone golem standing in my ho. Without hp regen i have 1700+ regen, with aura ~2000. When endurace charges hit it is 2400, with 2% enchant it is around 2700 ish. Is that 3200+ on your screenshot including gloves enchant with flask?

I did not reach that upper left endurace with life yet on my skill tree but 1 charge cant make such a hige difference i think..

Cheers!
Hello there. Love this build. Leveling with firestorm was kinda fun, but the change to RF is realy worth it. Sticking to the shield charge for moving, fortify and distributing curse. It does start off quit cheap, but the improvements and especialy the jewels are getting more expensive, but nothing compared to some other builds.

Lvl 87 with 8412 life and 991 str, 5 jewels atm. Another jewel with life and str and a few more life nods will get me over 9k i guess. Regen is not even close to yours, but then i still have to do uberlab and finish the combat stamina wheel so that will make a good difference i suppose.

Also any suggestions on the breachlords? The breaches and the domains are easy game but with the bosses i get wrecked hard. The fire one was np, but the cold and lightning ones i couldn't even get close to do enough dmg. I did watch yt for the mechanics but i'm a slow player so maybe that's it :p Wonder if the 2 aoe radius nods would be a nice improvement there?

Somehow, the section for the flasks is showing a part of your current gear. Not sure if forum's fault or w/e.

Anyway, i'm enjoying this build! Thanks! :)
"
hellparsley wrote:
Somehow, the section for the flasks is showing a part of your current gear. Not sure if forum's fault or w/e.

Anyway, i'm enjoying this build! Thanks! :)

yea wtf, ill work on that tomorrow im busy atm
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Zygur wrote:
Wonder if the 2 aoe radius nods would be a nice improvement there?

The ones near Amplify and Blast Radius? Absolutely. You've already invested in the points to get to those nodes, so may as well pick them up since you're right next to them.
hi guys i started this build in breach league and right now im lvl 65 got most stuff and have with golem around 500 hp reg with 4.341k hp i have around 250 fire resis yet i cant keep myself alife when i use RF my hp drops to fast here are my gear i tried to get as close to the gear you have and i got like 630 str right now.

I REALY need help to keep RF without dying im not sure what i still need to do
Last edited by mimi2323 on Dec 22, 2016, 10:37:41 AM
Hey guys quick question about the glove enchants. I assume any tier is fine considering they all give 4% life regen? I was just thinking I would grind it out in normal.
"
mimi2323 wrote:
hi guys i started this build in breach league and right now im lvl 65 got most stuff and have with golem around 500 hp reg with 4.341k hp i have around 250 fire resis yet i cant keep myself alife when i use RF my hp drops to fast here are my gear i tried to get as close to the gear you have and i got like 630 str right now.

I REALY need help to keep RF without dying im not sure what i still need to do

With 4341 life, RF is burning you for 3907 damage. To survive that with 500 regen, you would need 87% fire resistance.

So the answer is always the same...get more regen and/or more MAX fire resist.

Survival of RF is pretty basic to figure out. It burns you for 90% of your life per second. It also burns you for 70% of your ES total. So take your Life Total * .9 + ES Total * .7.

Now multiply that by (100% - your capped fire resistance), since that's how much damage gets through your resistance. That's how much regen you need to not lose life with RF active.

So you can see, every point of max fire res is HUGE in mitigating RF damage, thus the Level 17+ Righteous Fire recommendation from DeMi, since that's the 3% max fire res break point.
Last edited by Parja1 on Dec 22, 2016, 4:59:36 PM
Ever tryed using Wyrmsign's they upped my damage considerably and are dirt cheap
"
stamasis wrote:
Ever tryed using Wyrmsign's they upped my damage considerably and are dirt cheap

You actually do more damage without Wyrmsign and Concentrated Effect slotted in instead of Increased Burning Damage.

At level 20, Concentrated Effect give 15% MORE damage than at level 5.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info