[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Is this something that you could considered : http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Razor_of_the_Seventh_Sun ?
Spoiler

I have 5k hp now. Not sure what should I change, and for what.
Last edited by Sidu on Dec 23, 2016, 10:13:07 AM
"
mimi2323 wrote:
so me wearing and adding all that fire resis gears is usless? having that (...%) means nothing i thought it can go on and on...

Correct.

"
so now finding max cap is 75% and that that purity of elements and fire and phonix shield only can change it..

Purity of Elements is no good. It doesn't increase cap. You should be running Vitality as your other aura since that will increase regen.

"
however i still dont get how this resis cap works at all and how to improve it since me having more resis gear does not change the cap

There's three things you want to increase your fire resistance cap...
Rise of the Phoenix shield (+8% max fire res)
Highest level Purity of Fire aura possible (+0-5% max fire res - 3% is possible at level 65)
Barbarism passive node (+1 max fire res)

Additionally, until you get your resistance high enough, you'll want to run Vitality aura. At level 65, you can have it up to 1.5% additional regen.

Finally, a Stone Golem will add even more regen. At level 65, you can get 90 hp/sec from it.

"
Kispren wrote:
Is this something that you could considered : http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Razor_of_the_Seventh_Sun ?

No, we don't ignite with RF, just burn.

"
Sidu wrote:
I have 5k hp now. Not sure what should I change, and for what.

Pretty simple...life and strength on everything.
Amulet has no life.
Two stone ring has no strength.
Chest has low life and no strength.
Gloves have no life or strength.
Boots have no life.
Last edited by Parja1 on Dec 23, 2016, 4:29:44 PM
@Sidu

I'd prioritize the amulet, the two-stone ring and the gloves. We have a lot of room for resists, no need to get them over life/strength. The gloves have no str and no life, so I'd definitely upgrade those first, you can get gloves with strength, life and one resist for really cheap, probably 1 or 2c.

Spoiler

This is what I'm currently using, decided to go a bit more offensive and got a Xoph's Heart and a nice Opal ring, didn't feel the need for the 5L at all so I swapped it for a Kaom's. Still trying to get a RF damage/radius enchant on my helmet, but I'm melting pretty much everything fast enough without it.

Only annoying thing for me is keeping EO up, Shock Nova/BV won't proc enough since it's linked to CWDT and they also won't crit often enough. So I linked Shield Charge with Inc Crit strikes, at least I can spam it and hope it crits once every ~8s, lol.
What would be the order of importance for gem quality? Also do you think the new helm the formless inferno would be good in this build?
Spoiler
"
sliverlz wrote:
@Sidu

I'd prioritize the amulet, the two-stone ring and the gloves. We have a lot of room for resists, no need to get them over life/strength. The gloves have no str and no life, so I'd definitely upgrade those first, you can get gloves with strength, life and one resist for really cheap, probably 1 or 2c.

Spoiler

This is what I'm currently using, decided to go a bit more offensive and got a Xoph's Heart and a nice Opal ring, didn't feel the need for the 5L at all so I swapped it for a Kaom's. Still trying to get a RF damage/radius enchant on my helmet, but I'm melting pretty much everything fast enough without it.

Only annoying thing for me is keeping EO up, Shock Nova/BV won't proc enough since it's linked to CWDT and they also won't crit often enough. So I linked Shield Charge with Inc Crit strikes, at least I can spam it and hope it crits once every ~8s, lol.
Spoiler

How do you have Flammability active as a third Aura, together with Vitality and Purity of Fire?
IGN: Qwib_Cleave [Delve League SC]
"
kumquats wrote:
Spoiler
"
sliverlz wrote:
@Sidu

Spoiler

Spoiler

How do you have Flammability active as a third Aura, together with Vitality and Purity of Fire?

It's not an aura, it's a curse either triggered by curse on hit or cast manually.
"
Faldrath wrote:
"
kumquats wrote:
Spoiler
"
sliverlz wrote:
@Sidu

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's not an aura, it's a curse either triggered by curse on hit or cast manually.

This player has Flammability combined with Blasphemy Support, which makes it an Aura.
IGN: Qwib_Cleave [Delve League SC]
"
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Formless_Inferno

Is this not a good helmet for us?

its shit
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info