[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
saurion1 wrote:
I've saved up a few Gemcutter's Prisms along the way and im wondering if there's any gem where using them is worth it.

Also, now lvl 79, 6.9k hp, 8.9k armour, 813 str, 1016 life/s, all resistances long capped, build is extremely fun to play but i still feel it's not tanky enough. These are my gears:

Please tell me if you see anything wrong with them / what could be improved?

more str/life on gear, get more levels as well. we "end" the skill tree at 90-94 ish.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
FAQ and main guide updated a bit.
Is the Faster Attacks with Shield Charge really worth it or would it be better to use the 5L for buffing the RF further with both Increased Area of Effects AND Concentrated Effect? Especially since we have not enough Dexterity to max Faster Attacks (111+).
"
hecta wrote:
Is the Faster Attacks with Shield Charge really worth it or would it be better to use the 5L for buffing the RF further with both Increased Area of Effects AND Concentrated Effect? Especially since we have not enough Dexterity to max Faster Attacks (111+).

what lol, get some dex on gear and you can easily max faster. it's a pretty huge loss to not have it, try it out yourself and see what you think :P.
Update on my character... No big changes.. used(BV -shock nova - increased crit to proc EO) but overall viable build but not the best (BV incoming kaboom) Current stats lv 85 - 7.6k hp - 7.7k armor - 1.1k regen without charges - my only problem is esh random breaches.. imo this guy couldnt tank those little lightnings kici kici.. apart from that urm... nice guide :) still lvling to get those lv20 gems for max damage output... and btw.. how did u reach that 3k regen :3 tata exiles...
Spoiler
"
"
sllinedberg wrote:
Hi, trying out this build for my first character (HC). Died 3-4 times but managed to finally hit map level now (furthest i have ever reached in this game ^^)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sllinedberg/characters (Grudgehacker)

Trying now to switch over to RF, so looked at first post "My Gem Links:",
only need to find a helmet now for the "4 Link
RBRR: Cast When Damage Taken (level 1), Tempest Shield (level 7 max), Purity of Fire, Determination OR Vitality."

But I now see OP have a different gem setup on his new Breach character. Im confused and any help would be appreciated :)

Im testing new setups in breach league, seems to be working fine. both setups are viable

Okay I understand :)
Have a few other things I am confused about. Mainly gear and playstyle. I have read most of your post but forgive me if I have missed vital information.

The 4 link "4 Link RBRR:
Cast When Damage Taken (level 1), Tempest Shield (level 7 max), Purity of Fire, Determination OR Vitality.
"

I assume the CWDT and the TS doesn't have anything to do with the Purity of Fire and Vitality. Those are just separate auras that happened to be in the same links?

Is TS just a random spell that you think works well to prop Elemental Overload and I can in theory use any elemental spell (not fire ofc)?

Then you have the 3link in your DOON CUBIYARI : Cast When Damage Taken (Level 20), Molten Shell (level 20), Life Leech

I cant afford that staff atm So should I just use CWDT, MS and LF in my rare scepter for now?

5 Link RRBBG: Shield Charge, Fortify, Curse on Hit, Enfeeble OR Flammability, Faster Attacks

Here Im mostly confused about the playstyle. Is Shield Charge a skill you "spam" to kill things or do you simply use it to get to the next pack quicker and just stand there and wait for RF to kill everything? I find my self just standing on mobs and not really doing anything.

My gear atm. Tried to look for life, armor, resist and strength mostly.ALso got lighting damage one a ring as your first post suggested. With stone golem up I can use RF without taking damage but when/if the golem dies my HP goes down. My purity of fire is not highest level yet and I have not done mercilessLab either. So I assume i should get that fixed and if that is not enough i need better gear or have I missed something?

Thank you for your time and sorry if my questions are obvious ones. Happy holidays :)

In the Jewel section what is the difference between: Fire Damage, Area Damage, Damage and Damage Over Time? Im assuming they will affect RF the same way with Fire Damage, Damage and Damage Over Time affecting our Scorching Ray Totem?

Any insight is appreciated!
Spoiler
"
sllinedberg wrote:
"
"
sllinedberg wrote:
Hi, trying out this build for my first character (HC). Died 3-4 times but managed to finally hit map level now (furthest i have ever reached in this game ^^)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sllinedberg/characters (Grudgehacker)

Trying now to switch over to RF, so looked at first post "My Gem Links:",
only need to find a helmet now for the "4 Link
RBRR: Cast When Damage Taken (level 1), Tempest Shield (level 7 max), Purity of Fire, Determination OR Vitality."

But I now see OP have a different gem setup on his new Breach character. Im confused and any help would be appreciated :)

Im testing new setups in breach league, seems to be working fine. both setups are viable

Okay I understand :)
Have a few other things I am confused about. Mainly gear and playstyle. I have read most of your post but forgive me if I have missed vital information.

The 4 link "4 Link RBRR:
Cast When Damage Taken (level 1), Tempest Shield (level 7 max), Purity of Fire, Determination OR Vitality.
"

I assume the CWDT and the TS doesn't have anything to do with the Purity of Fire and Vitality. Those are just separate auras that happened to be in the same links?

Is TS just a random spell that you think works well to prop Elemental Overload and I can in theory use any elemental spell (not fire ofc)?

Then you have the 3link in your DOON CUBIYARI : Cast When Damage Taken (Level 20), Molten Shell (level 20), Life Leech

I cant afford that staff atm So should I just use CWDT, MS and LF in my rare scepter for now?

5 Link RRBBG: Shield Charge, Fortify, Curse on Hit, Enfeeble OR Flammability, Faster Attacks

Here Im mostly confused about the playstyle. Is Shield Charge a skill you "spam" to kill things or do you simply use it to get to the next pack quicker and just stand there and wait for RF to kill everything? I find my self just standing on mobs and not really doing anything.

My gear atm. Tried to look for life, armor, resist and strength mostly.ALso got lighting damage one a ring as your first post suggested. With stone golem up I can use RF without taking damage but when/if the golem dies my HP goes down. My purity of fire is not highest level yet and I have not done mercilessLab either. So I assume i should get that fixed and if that is not enough i need better gear or have I missed something?

Thank you for your time and sorry if my questions are obvious ones. Happy holidays :)

Your Vitality and Purity of Fire should be 17 to play this build comfortably. Shield Charge is for the Curse and for mobility, so spam it to your hearts desire.
Personally I play with Cyclone, but only because I spin to win. ;D
IGN: Qwib_Cleave [Delve League SC]
"
Your Vitality and Purity of Fire should be 17 to play this build comfortably. Shield Charge is for the Curse and for mobility, so spam it to your hearts desire.
Personally I play with Cyclone, but only because I spin to win. ;D

Okay, good to know. Guess my vitality and PoF will catch up soon enough :)

Will try cyclone and see how it feels, thank you for your suggestions!
I've saved some gemcutter prism. RF, Elemental Focus, Increased Burning Damage and Increased Area of Effect are on 20.
Any advice which gem i should upgrade next?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info