[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Isildur420 wrote:
"
How can I grab some more armor boost overall?

Currently at 8600 health. I feel like I'm gearing pretty well. No maps really give me a challenge up to t14 yet at least, except on some bosses. I just hit 90.

I can't really afford anything else, as the helmet took all of my money atm. When I switch to bisco I'm at around 8000 HP (7999 to be exact). Physical reduction is only at 38%.Curous what I need to do to get that phys up to where yours was unbuffed. 1038 Strength.

You have way better str and life in your armor than me. I have 9,1k life. Check your passive tree, respec those armour nodes and take life. U are missing 7x5% nodes and the 14%.

Wait, where at? I must have missed something I thought I was following it.
I just now noticed that I never took the ascendency level circle off... 90 levels later.. dear god.
"
I just now noticed that I never took the ascendency level circle off... 90 levels later.. dear god.

Yea under that :D and the armour nodes are bottom left, "Armour Mastery" and those % -nodes next to it.
"
Isildur420 wrote:
"

Yea under that :D and the armour nodes are bottom left, "Armour Mastery" and those % -nodes next to it.

I don't see exactly what to get rid of tho, besides the small life nodes to get the 14%.
"
"
Isildur420 wrote:
"

I don't see exactly what to get rid of tho, besides the small life nodes to get the 14%.

Compare with this: https://i.imgur.com/5H776rr.png
"
"
Isildur420 wrote:
"

There are 4 nodes near the very beginning of the tree that you added when leveling and need to be respec-ed in the final tree. Like Isildur420 said, they're the Armour Mastery nodes and its surrounding % armor nodes.
"
Curous what I need to do to get that phys up to where yours was unbuffed. 1038 Strength.

Armour math was changed in 3.0, you can't get those reduction anymore. Demi's screens from 2.6.
Last edited by Neograff1 on Mar 19, 2018, 10:04:30 PM
"
Neograff1 wrote:
"
Curous what I need to do to get that phys up to where yours was unbuffed. 1038 Strength.

Armour math was changed in 3.0, you can't get those reduction anymore. Demi's screens from 2.6.

wrong, nothing was changed about armour.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
Neograff1 wrote:
"

wrong, nothing was changed about armour.

Post fresh screens of this craracter to proof.
Hi everyone, i've seen a few people inquire about Pantheons.

Which ones are you guys using ?

I've used Arakaali so far is that good/baD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info