[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

What Phanteon should I use with this build?
Can you give an estimate on how much the Character would cost to reliably farm T14+ maps?
I'm looking for a build to start playing as soon as I hit mapping, so it's important for me to know at what cost I'd be looking at. I don't really know where SUPER BUDGET ends.

However, if there's another build of yours that you can suggest (or from some1 else in that case), I'd be happy to look into it.
Last edited by Clayne on Mar 18, 2018, 11:45:04 PM
Hello,
Should I keep lvl 1 Gem "Cast When Damage Taken Support" or I can lvling it up?
I mean that gem what was linked with Ice Spear, Blade Vortex etc.
This is my build what i need swap fast

Just started this character today. I plan to use him as a boss Killer and PvP as well as completing all the endgame challenges that my very weak MF league starter is incapable of (she can only survive white maps as typical windripper MF can only work as a party support). Since this is the 3rd main character I've created (my 2nd was put on hold) I already have a sword uniques I used for leveling.

With Cleave is my Onslaught Support and Ruthless Support

Elsewhere I used Riposte and Reckoning. At lvl 21 I wiped out lvl 27 dexes in PvP.

Not to mention the 6 physical reflect belt may have also helped.

Forgot to mention

gives 40% reflect damage
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Mar 19, 2018, 9:24:34 PM
"
Mateokk wrote:
Hello,
Should I keep lvl 1 Gem "Cast When Damage Taken Support" or I can lvling it up?
I mean that gem what was linked with Ice Spear, Blade Vortex etc.

That gem setup doesn't exist in its current form:

"
Be warned, this gear has a lot of incorrect links. Ignore the gems, just look at the gear.

Base your setup on the gems he points out in his Links section, not what he has socketed in his Standard gear examples.
Demi, I love your videos and love your RF guides.

However, I do not know how to sustain my ECs. Other than killing things, what about bosses?
"
OrionSol wrote:
Demi, I love your videos and love your RF guides.

However, I do not know how to sustain my ECs. Other than killing things, what about bosses?

use enduring cry :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey Demi love the build! My friend and I really wanna start this build! Buuuuuuuuut.... RBBBBB Belly of the beast :((( any alternative colors?? Ty
"
Swagmobb wrote:
Hey Demi love the build! My friend and I really wanna start this build! Buuuuuuuuut.... RBBBBB Belly of the beast :((( any alternative colors?? Ty

BBBBBR
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info