[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Isildur420 wrote:
Stupid question, can I use this ring? Does flat fire dmg give fire res to monsters?

well if you're using brutality like the guide says, then no. it doesn't.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
My gear so far:

Kind of love this build, mostly unkillable a little bit slow, especially compared to what i usually play but easy. Wish I liked doing lab more I'd probably make a fortune doing it.
"
squiggyniggy wrote:
My gear so far:

Kind of love this build, mostly unkillable a little bit slow, especially compared to what i usually play but easy. Wish I liked doing lab more I'd probably make a fortune doing it.

i love seeing people who understand the build and how to min max, very nice work in progress. lots of room to improve tho ;)
Is it bad to have actually adds x to physical damage to attacks and fire damage to attacks on items? Does those trigger EE somehow?
"
warcry16 wrote:
Is it bad to have actually adds x to physical damage to attacks and fire damage to attacks on items? Does those trigger EE somehow?

read the guide.
"
"
warcry16 wrote:

read the guide.

I did and nowhere it is stated that items with these bonuses will effect it, I am relative new to this build.

The only thing you said about phys dmg in this build is this "DO NOT USE PHYSICAL DAMAGE SPELLS. THEY WILL ALSO GAIN THE PHYS AS FIRE DAMAGE AND RUIN YOUR ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM."

So it's not a big deal if I use phys dmg added on items?
Looking for some help, can't figure out were I'm missing some max(5 not using flasks) fire res.

Character is NotAStolenUberBuild POB is;

I know I'm missing 2 max fire res from empower+21 purity of fire but thats it

Edit; Build is using legacy shield which is 3% which makes alot more sense. So not missing anything besides some hp and alot of damage prob from bad jewels/rings.
Last edited by S0T0 on Mar 20, 2018, 7:28:49 PM
"
warcry16 wrote:
"
"
warcry16 wrote:

read the guide.

I did and nowhere it is stated that items with these bonuses will effect it, I am relative new to this build.

The only thing you said about phys dmg in this build is this "DO NOT USE PHYSICAL DAMAGE SPELLS. THEY WILL ALSO GAIN THE PHYS AS FIRE DAMAGE AND RUIN YOUR ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM."

So it's not a big deal if I use phys dmg added on items?

As far as I understand it should be completely fine but you can't have them be added to Attacks or Spells.
"
S0T0 wrote:

As far as I understand it should be completely fine but you can't have them be added to Attacks or Spells.

So these items are taboo?
"
warcry16 wrote:
"
S0T0 wrote:

So these items are taboo?

Both will ruin your elemental equilibem so yeah, it's a no-go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info