[Possible 3.0 Update Coming SOON!]"Dbum's Occultist Essence Drain/Decay with a F***ing Bow!"

I am running this build as a tri-curse low life (1st time with this kind of setup) and I'm curious about the blood magic setup. With the -% mana reserved nodes you have and lvl of BM isnt the mana/life reserved higher than 100% still?

Sorry if this is a noob question, I'm just getting all my gear and such in order and just was trying to calculate when I could run both AA and Discipline simultaneously.
Thanks, and awesome guide!
"
I am running this build as a tri-curse low life (1st time with this kind of setup) and I'm curious about the blood magic setup. With the -% mana reserved nodes you have and lvl of BM isnt the mana/life reserved higher than 100% still?

You can use Discipline and Arctic Armour if have 21 lvl Blood Magic (if you take all aura-nodes like in guide). Also you can use 19 lvl BM gem if you take more -% Mana Reserv. than in guide by some passive or jewels. You can use that for calculate your auras https://poe.mikelat.com/# its easy and very useful.
Last edited by Do6pblu_KoT on Nov 7, 2016, 4:22:47 PM
"
Do6pblu_KoT wrote:
"

You can use Discipline and Arctic Armour if have 21 lvl Blood Magic (if you take all aura-nodes like in guide). Also you can use 19 lvl BM gem if you take more -% Mana Reserv. than in guide by some passive or jewels. You can use that for calculate your auras https://poe.mikelat.com/# its easy and very useful.

Awesome! Thanks for the resource and help :)
Spent some regrets and changed my level 54 witch from flame blast to this build yesterday. Now she's 75 and took out uber izaro and atziri with ease!

Great build!
hi, im lvl 64 and my ED just doing 5.9k dmg per sec D: im already put every chaos pasive on tree... whay i doing wrong? its too low damage its a pain to clear anything =(
I'm nervous about spending my last couple of exalts on this. Can someone confirm this to be 2 prefix, 2 suffix?

Edit: Disregard, item level is too low.
Last edited by MajWoody on Nov 8, 2016, 3:23:38 PM
"
hi, im lvl 64 and my ED just doing 5.9k dmg per sec D: im already put every chaos pasive on tree... whay i doing wrong? its too low damage its a pain to clear anything =(

To start, you're focusing on tool-tip DPS when this build revolves around the Decay effect from an essence craft.

A *very* important thing to note is the huge damage increases that come from skill gem level. With a 5 link and decent level Rapid Decay, Void Manipulation, (etc) you should be dishing out quite a bit of damage. It's hard to be be able to help you without seeing your set-up and skills though
What's the feeling on decoy totem? With a bunch of str on belt on 2 30 str nodes, you can get 155 str. Is decoy totem worth 2 nodes?
"
poepoe091 wrote:
What's the feeling on decoy totem? With a bunch of str on belt on 2 30 str nodes, you can get 155 str. Is decoy totem worth 2 nodes?

You'd miss out on wither totem unless I'm missing something. It's nice to have from my experience.
"
"
poepoe091 wrote:

You'd miss out on wither totem unless I'm missing something. It's nice to have from my experience.

Yeah, you'd have to choose between them, but wither totem gets wiped out pretty quick and it's kind of unwieldy. Sometimes it just spams on adds.

Decoy totem is huge for surivability, but I'm still leveling, so I wouldn't know how practical it is later on. Just wondering if anyone's tried it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info