[Possible 3.0 Update Coming SOON!]"Dbum's Occultist Essence Drain/Decay with a F***ing Bow!"

I'm a newer player and this sounds interesting so i'm trying it out. Just finished act 1 and it was a bit slow; any guidance on early passive tree routes? I know you're working on it but I want to keep going with this.

Keep it up!
I was looking exactly for this, after having enjoyed a 'soul ward' build with the now unfortunately demised bladefall poison mines version.

Do you think you will put on the LL tree and gem setup version?
How are you generating any endurance charges for Immortal Call?
"
Deliverme wrote:
How are you generating any endurance charges for Immortal Call?

Don't need endurance charges for immortal call. We only need a brief up time for our es to start regening .

Dbum
IGN @Dbum
Last edited by dbum on Sep 8, 2016, 9:17:39 AM
"
I was looking exactly for this, after having enjoyed a 'soul ward' build with the now unfortunately demised bladefall poison mines version.

Yes I will add this possibly this weekend. It will more than likely be from standard gear as I do not have the items yet in Essence HC yet.

Dbum
IGN @Dbum
Last edited by dbum on Sep 8, 2016, 9:17:53 AM
"
Mikeriek wrote:
I'm a newer player and this sounds interesting so i'm trying it out. Just finished act 1 and it was a bit slow; any guidance on early passive tree routes? I know you're working on it but I want to keep going with this.

Keep it up!

I started on the right spell dmg side, then went energy shield side all the way till the big chaos damage circle by CI (can't remember name as I'm on mobile atm). I continued down into shadow area grabbing life nodes on the way.

Around lvl 40ish or before even I started going toward whispers of doom for +1 curse.

Hope this helps till I put up the leveling trees.

Dbum
IGN @Dbum
Last edited by dbum on Sep 8, 2016, 9:22:16 AM
"
dbum wrote:
"

Yes I will add this possibly this weekend. It will more than likely be from standard gear as I do not have the items yet in Essence HC yet.

Dbum

I am just wanting to readapt my witch in Standard to this, to have an Atziri/Izaro farmer, so that's basically my intent :) I will just have a +1 gem bow, but when the league ends, I will be waiting to snatch a spell damage bow.
"
"
dbum wrote:
"

Dbum

I am just wanting to readapt my witch in Standard to this, to have an Atziri/Izaro farmer, so that's basically my intent :) I will just have a +1 gem bow, but when the league ends, I will be waiting to snatch a spell damage bow.

Ya should be standard low life build with heretics, and the bow and soul strike.

Dbum
IGN @Dbum
Any video's yet? I am very interested to see how this works
For HC CI tankiness you might take
that will negate 25% phys damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info