[Possible 3.0 Update Coming SOON!]"Dbum's Occultist Essence Drain/Decay with a F***ing Bow!"

Okay, thanks for that, maybe i will just keep trying, could be the very next one!

Otherwise nice build and guide. I'm only level 78 but it feels like a smooth 90+ character already so cant wait to see how it pans out further on.

Cheers.

"
Axion wrote:
Just a quick question how many attempts has it taken people to get their 'one open suffix and one open prefix'? I've tired about 8 times with no luck =[

Decided to just save up another 2ex and wait for an open suffix only and scour the prefix's.

I was actually going to ask this myself earlier, I ended up spending about 210c in delirium alone, (6l bow I found cheap for 30c lol) but it FINALLY got an open suffix and open prefix on my last delirium I could afford about an hour ago, so all in all about 5-6ex total. Only to realize the bow needs 212 dex to use...

All in all I am satisfied and I can now start the build, even though I could have started it much earlier with a 5l and without +1 to gems. Should be great once I hit lvl 60, assuming I have the necessary dex.
"
ragequitter33 wrote:
"
Axion wrote:
Just a quick question how many attempts has it taken people to get their 'one open suffix and one open prefix'? I've tired about 8 times with no luck =[

Decided to just save up another 2ex and wait for an open suffix only and scour the prefix's.

I was actually going to ask this myself earlier, I ended up spending about 210c in delirium alone, (6l bow I found cheap for 30c lol) but it FINALLY got an open suffix and open prefix on my last delirium I could afford about an hour ago, so all in all about 5-6ex total. Only to realize the bow needs 212 dex to use...

All in all I am satisfied and I can now start the build, even though I could have started it much earlier with a 5l and without +1 to gems. Should be great once I hit lvl 60, assuming I have the necessary dex.

You probably will never have the dex, haha. This is why everyone attempts to get Reflex Bows. Low stat requirement with free movement speed.

The truly unfortunate part is the bow is OP, but virtually useless at the same time. For trash you won't be using ED/Contagion anyways, so you end up actually using the OP bow once every map. For the boss.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Oct 23, 2016, 12:34:09 PM
I finally got mine on the second try after posting. So on the tenth attempt. Pretty happy with roll to, that fire resistance will help with the low life swap.

Just wondering now if I should go LL first or save up for a 21 ED and 4 empower...

Also the dex can be pain. Mine is 190 but achievable with a few key dex rolls and what I could get on the tree. Just more time in trade really searching for those jigsaw pieces!!
Last edited by Axion on Oct 23, 2016, 6:48:06 PM
What do you think if i replace poison gem instead controlled destruction for vortex setup? i read decay enchant from delirium essence doesn't scale with spell damage. it's that true?
Last edited by Lavox on Oct 24, 2016, 3:13:52 PM
"
Patchumz wrote:

You probably will never have the dex, haha. This is why everyone attempts to get Reflex Bows. Low stat requirement with free movement speed.

The truly unfortunate part is the bow is OP, but virtually useless at the same time. For trash you won't be using ED/Contagion anyways, so you end up actually using the OP bow once every map. For the boss.

Well, it will definitely be an extra obstacle on top of getting res capped, but I believe it's possible, either that or someone buys it lol.

I am also wondering about the viability of caustic arrow for map clearing. I feel it would be decent with +3 bow or is that overkill? I'm just going to use vortex in my 5l chest.
"
ragequitter33 wrote:
"
Patchumz wrote:

Well, it will definitely be an extra obstacle on top of getting res capped, but I believe it's possible, either that or someone buys it lol.

I am also wondering about the viability of caustic arrow for map clearing. I feel it would be decent with +3 bow or is that overkill? I'm just going to use vortex in my 5l chest.

Caustic Arrow is beyond terrible. It doesn't 'hit', so it doesn't apply Delirium (other than the arrow itself, so one mob). And ED is better single target. So Caustic doesn't have a place.
El Psy Congroo.
Ah yeah that makes sense don't know what I was thinking, guess I thought it would "hit" more than once...

Only question I have now is whether to use chayula or valyrium, I am definitely leaning more towards valyrium, since my amulet is the only way I can use that bow, and I could probably forgo the reduced damage over time for cold res on the bow.. seeing as I can't craft leo and don't trust anybody with it, only other options would be craft dex or attack speed on it.
"
ragequitter33 wrote:
Ah yeah that makes sense don't know what I was thinking, guess I thought it would "hit" more than once...

Only question I have now is whether to use chayula or valyrium, I am definitely leaning more towards valyrium, since my amulet is the only way I can use that bow, and I could probably forgo the reduced damage over time for cold res on the bow.. seeing as I can't craft leo and don't trust anybody with it, only other options would be craft dex or attack speed on it.

Valryium has decent ES and it frees up amulet, which has massive ES potential. So I went with Valyrium personally. I wouldn't pass up the power of an amulet.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Oct 24, 2016, 4:42:17 PM
"
ragequitter33 wrote:

212 dex required, crazy, no thanks!!
Last edited by enemymigs on Oct 24, 2016, 6:42:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info