[Possible 3.0 Update Coming SOON!]"Dbum's Occultist Essence Drain/Decay with a F***ing Bow!"

"
ostensibly001 wrote:
Can anyone compare this build with Occultist ED/contagion? Playing it now, at 33k ED. I kind of want to try vanilla ED again but respeccing ascendencys and recoloring links is a pain I don't want to do over and over.

is there really a comparison? The guy who first started really farming Shaper on EHC used a modified version of this build but still used a Decay +1 Bow. If vanilla ED was better I assume he would have used that instead.
IGN: DabrixRN

Ripped on my last char, redoing this build because it's so fun.

Trying to craft another bow, this was my first essence on it. Got really existed for a second then took a closer look. Oh well. At least it still has an open prefix and suffix. Once I farm up two more exalts it's crafting time !
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
Vyvanne wrote:

Ripped on my last char, redoing this build because it's so fun.

Trying to craft another bow, this was my first essence on it. Got really existed for a second then took a closer look. Oh well. At least it still has an open prefix and suffix. Once I farm up two more exalts it's crafting time !

Well we dont really need +1 unless you have a 6link so you could wait till then to get the +1.

Dbum
IGN @Dbum
heya, thanks for the awesome build!
dbum can you help me build my character i'm confused at what should i upgrade next.
currently have 5ex to spend, here is my gear

Spoiler

i could do today's uber lab easily, currently have 11k ES and 13k ED
thanks
killing level 90s when you are 70 for Leo Daily is funny.
IGN: DabrixRN
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
killing level 90s when you are 70 for Leo Daily is funny.

Leveling Leo this league would have sucked without having one of my characters with this build.
El Psy Congroo.
I am level 75 and having mana issues supporting 2 curses with blasphemy and discipline.... Im using this guys passive tree so Im not sure whats wrong... Do I need the increased mana nodes and if yes, which ones?
twitch.tv/rasereiamok
"
raserei wrote:
I am level 75 and having mana issues supporting 2 curses with blasphemy and discipline.... Im using this guys passive tree so Im not sure whats wrong... Do I need the increased mana nodes and if yes, which ones?

Yes, you do. Either take 2 nodes in Dreamer and Deep Thoughts, or all three Dreamer nodes.
El Psy Congroo.
Just a quick question how many attempts has it taken people to get their 'one open suffix and one open prefix'? I've tired about 8 times with no luck =[

Decided to just save up another 2ex and wait for an open suffix only and scour the prefix's.
"
Axion wrote:
Just a quick question how many attempts has it taken people to get their 'one open suffix and one open prefix'? I've tired about 8 times with no luck =[

Decided to just save up another 2ex and wait for an open suffix only and scour the prefix's.

My first time trying took 6 times. The 2nd was 2. Only have a 5 link atm and poor this time around so I haven't bothered trying.

Others have similar experience.

Dbum
IGN @Dbum

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info