[2.4] CI/LL Blade Vortex Pathfinder

Can i off Curse on hit link and use assasin mark+blasphemy? charges without second dv setup, but change hatred to herald of ice and play with life leech support gem
Last edited by zDron4eGz on Sep 21, 2016, 11:35:12 PM
How easy is shaper with this build? Can you face tank his beam?
"
zDron4eGz wrote:

Can i off Curse on hit link and use assasin mark+blasphemy? charges without second dv setup, but change hatred to herald of ice and play with life leech support gem

https://poe.mikelat.com/
Try this tool to find out

"
rhah wrote:
How easy is shaper with this build? Can you face tank his beam?

I didn't do Shaper yet because of FPS issues to be honest. :( My game runs really bad, they must've changed something like 1 week into the league.

But yeah, I think every BV with Vinktars can facetank Shapers beam, I guess. Should be pretty easy compared to other builds.
I face tank shaper but I'm not killing him fast enough already blew 2 sets of fragmets get him down to like 20% and the area fills up with them vortexes and I cant do much I'm always out of fucking vinktars charges and its annoying
I havnt tried uber atziri's yet either

just frustrated ive seen people with similar stats have no problem with shaper but yet I cant kill him atm vinktar isn't up enough
"
Purexec wrote:
"
poeblader wrote:

I feel that warlords mark is subpar if we didn't have vinktar no way we would stay alive :/ no one else feels that way? I think wc blows lol it doesn't out leach the damage I take it never has :/

Depends. I leech enough with WM to clear, but not for bosses of course.

"
D_nasty wrote:

Hey, this is my current set-up in EHC. Currently not running discipline because I'm doing some easy leveling on mid-tier maps, still at 10.7k ES without it. My question is what to upgrade next, I have around 200c to spend. I'm thinking either 6L regalia, conversion vinktar (so i can get rid of P2L gem) or a taste/rumi's. Thoughts?

Rumi's -> Taste of Hate -> 6l (get a 6l ilvl84 Vaal Regalia and slam some Woes on it, I guess) -> Conversion imho (getting one more support gem slot is a really nice dps boost, altough not neccessary. If you use P2L a Pen-Vinktars should be fine, but try to get a Conversion at some point)

Atleast that's the way I would do it. I'm not sure about getting a 6l before a Conversion, though. I mean, if you have some nice RNG it's probably better to try to 6l/essence, but if you're like me you're probably going to waste hundreds of chaos.

I've had some nice rng this league, I crafted both the helmet and the gloves I'm wearing on my first try with a screaming essence of woe, hopefully my luck continues on a vaal regalia. Do you think the enchantment on my hubris is worth working into my build? It's currently why I'm using withcfire brew + master herbalist, the poison + vuln seems to do pretty nice dmg tbh.
I did some testing with Shaper. Nature's Boon is really helpful. It wasn't really a problem with the Guardians and other things (atleast for me) but I'd recommend dropping Veteran Bowyer for Nature's Boon if you wanna do him. Maybe even for the Guardians, if you're struggling with them. I don't exactly know why it helps, though.. I probably underestimated the effect it would have, sorry about that. I'll add that to the guide, I guess?

---

Yeah, Vulnerability is really nice. You can probably switch out WM for Vuln if you feel like you don't need the leech. You don't really benefit from the Endurance charges in bossfights that much anyway, you just get them too rarely for that. I just think having the 2% leech is a nice addition.
Best thing would be a dual Blasphemy setup, but that's gonna be a little hard to do.

I still don't have my 6l Shavs. Turns out I'm a masochistic gambling addict who rather spends 3.2k fusings for probably 30 5-links than to just buy the Prophecy / use Vorici. I think it's hilarious at this point, though.
Last edited by Purexec on Sep 22, 2016, 10:31:14 AM
Hi, Purezxc, need some help here.

currently bv tooltip is 5.6k, with hatred aura.

i don't get why i have so little damage.

character name is eebv.

Thanks alot for this build by the way! :)
Hi I was hoping I could get some help with my next upgrade.
I'm thinking I need a 6L vaal regalia next, but i'm still like 6 ex away from that :(

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAPuBx4NfA5IDlwPqxEvEVARlhXXFe0WvxmKGo8dviBuIvQkiySdJ6ko-ioLKjgrCiymLL8vbzOHNAo1uTdMN2Y9X0GHQZZEDUV-SVFJsUyzUDBSU1S9VmNXyVxAXfJfamJaavpsC20ZcFJwu3X9f5Z_xoLHhG-GronTjDaNko_6kNaTJ5UulouXBpeVl_SfbaEvpyuus6_rtAy1SLmTvorDCcM6xKLHncjwytPQH9DQ0PXTftRC1bnXz9kT217fmOfq6rrrY-v17Bjveu-I8NXyHfba9z35M_k3-ej7CQ==?accountName=Devant&characterName=FineIllPlayFotmBV

Appreciate any help :D

Will be going for shaper this weekend, as i've been face rolling every map + regular atziri so far. I think i need more than 8k or so ES to do uber atziri or shaper, so that's what I'd like to shoot for next.

Editing because i linked my offhand pieces accidentally.
Last edited by Devant on Sep 22, 2016, 12:05:00 PM
"
zyidzen wrote:
Hi, Purezxc, need some help here.

currently bv tooltip is 5.6k, with hatred aura.

i don't get why i have so little damage.

character name is eebv.

Thanks alot for this build by the way! :)

Why use Karui Ward and Goldrim? Also try getting a better shield and gloves.
Tree is fine so far. I think you'll get more DPS by just playing, getting more levels and gem levels/quality. 5.6k DPS with Hatred should be enough for T1-6 maps. You get a lot from flasks, so it doesn't really matter.

"
Devant wrote:
Hi I was hoping I could get some help with my next upgrade.
I'm thinking I need a 6L vaal regalia next, but i'm still like 6 ex away from that :(

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAPuBx4NfA5IDlwPqxEvEVARlhXXFe0WvxmKGo8dviBuIvQkiySdJ6ko-ioLKjgrCiymLL8vbzOHNAo1uTdMN2Y9X0GHQZZEDUV-SVFJsUyzUDBSU1S9VmNXyVxAXfJfamJaavpsC20ZcFJwu3X9f5Z_xoLHhG-GronTjDaNko_6kNaTJ5UulouXBpeVl_SfbaEvpyuus6_rtAy1SLmTvorDCcM6xKLHncjwytPQH9DQ0PXTftRC1bnXz9kT217fmOfq6rrrY-v17Bjveu-I8NXyHfba9z35M_k3-ej7CQ==?accountName=Devant&characterName=FineIllPlayFotmBV

Appreciate any help :D

Will be going for shaper this weekend, as i've been face rolling every map + regular atziri so far. I think i need more than 8k or so ES to do uber atziri or shaper, so that's what I'd like to shoot for next.

Editing because i linked my offhand pieces accidentally.

You're not using Chayula or Valyrium, get one of them to counter stuns. I'd replace Vertex as well but 300ES isn't that bad I guess. Probably a better chest to get more ES, yeah. You could just get a white 6l ilvl84 Vaal Regalia and slam some Woes on it if you're feeling good about it. Depends on your RNG.

I'd try to get some flask mod (reduced charges used would be the best as far as I can tell) on the Crystal Belt as well, but it's not really a top priority.

(Yeah, I saw the pre-edit. I was confused for a second, lol)
Last edited by Purexec on Sep 22, 2016, 12:18:12 PM
karui ward and goldrim were levelling items that i haven't replaced.

planning to replace karui ward with another amulet.

thanks for helping, pure!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info