[2.4] CI/LL Blade Vortex Pathfinder

Would this build be viable as a starter build for the league? or should I go with the life version first?
Life version is definitely cheaper at the start of league but now we are at least a month into the league. Decemt ES gears should be cheaply available. I think it is possible to break 8k ES under 20c
"
To all who have experiences with that build: how viable is it for Hardcore Essence?

It's good on hc

check this profile, lvl 96 (top 13 hc ladder, top 2 pathfinder)

he's playing ci bv, more defensive tree of course, but very similar
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Anafobia/characters

you also can find him on twitch poe directory, he's streaming like 16/7 eu daylight :)
Thanks for answering the questions :) I can't really answer all of them. I didn't expect this guide to become this popular tbh.

I made a small change in the guide with the FC/SE. It was probably right to say that FC was a bad choice. I mean, it doesn't look bad on paper and there's a damage difference when you have a kinda stationary target (which you mostly have as you just facetank everything) but the mobility we get is just better. We get so much damage that the 10% less isn't really worth avoiding. Sorry about that, I shouldn't have tried improving on that one but I guess everyone makes mistakes from time to time.
BV + Curse on Hit + Power Charge on Critical + Warlord's Mark

how does this work? you cast the small bv and then the other above could you plx explain this mechanic?
"
Blutspakt wrote:
BV + Curse on Hit + Power Charge on Critical + Warlord's Mark

how does this work? you cast the small bv and then the other above could you plx explain this mechanic?

Sure. So you have two BVs. One for curse and one for DPS. You cast the curse-BV every 5-7 seconds (if needed) to curse enemies and gain Power Charges and you cast the DPS-BV to deal damage.

The radius are different and the DPS-BV DOESN'T curse/grant Power Charges, only the curse-BV does.

Hope that clears things up a little bit :)
Wanna spec out is Master Alchemist anyone tried it? cant just play without my Alchemist Quicksilver of Adrenaline(150%ms) and Shield Charge gives me clear speed just like my CoC discharge in good old days, dont have room for the shock(right now on Diamond) and freeze (diying without it on 91 lvl) at the same time.
Can i start this build if i sell my Reach Consil bow 6L ? ~10-11ex
what can I do about keeping vinktars charged? I'm having issues on hard bosses it doesn't recharge fast enough is it cause I'm not criting to much?
"
what can I do about keeping vinktars charged? I'm having issues on hard bosses it doesn't recharge fast enough is it cause I'm not criting to much?

You can start with opening ur profile so anyone can see ur stats and items, also Chalice flask and magnete belt can help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info