[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

"
lillbysen wrote:
is it any possibility to use romira instead of volls chest?.. could you try it?, just to see if its too bad.. if I could wear a much higher ES chest it would be awesome.. You could atleast try it :D..
I dunno if 7-9k ES is enought for the new endgame stuff?

:)

Romira for low crit and this sword is for high crit.... they dont even go together. Romira made for Mjolnir and Incinerate.

9K is plenty...
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 14, 2016, 6:13:23 PM
"
lillbysen wrote:
is it any possibility to use romira instead of volls chest?.. could you try it?, just to see if its too bad.. if I could wear a much higher ES chest it would be awesome.. You could atleast try it :D..

I'm doing T15 maps with 7k ES just fine
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Guys a i seem to be leech fine with warlords here is 16 Minotaur guardian

with temp chains and vulnerability on me

bad play caused 1 death. dont run Aim just face tank.

https://youtu.be/F-dlk3CSEew

Every instance of leech I see in your video has adds as he spawns them very often
Last edited by Zaccie on Sep 14, 2016, 7:43:56 PM
"
Zaccie wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Guys a i seem to be leech fine with warlords here is 16 Minotaur guardian

with temp chains and vulnerability on me

bad play caused 1 death. dont run Aim just face tank.

https://youtu.be/F-dlk3CSEew

Every instance of leech I see in your video has adds as he spawns them very often

I did a chimera and was leeching fine with no ads. Trust me warlords and LL work together well. what sucks is no assasins. Difference is night and day IMO on critting. I have to figure out a good tree with dual curse and still maintain 100% crit. It's 6 pts to get up there:(
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 14, 2016, 9:20:53 PM
How do you cap crit as an elementalist?
I got the 3% gloves, using inc crit with them, got the golem ascendancy and still sitting at 51%..
/////////////// deleted
Last edited by qeepsake on Sep 15, 2016, 8:40:34 AM
"
Zaccie wrote:
"
lillbysen wrote:

Really? How? t9 map's boss almost kill me with one skill lol
"
VnValkyrie wrote:
"
Zaccie wrote:
"
lillbysen wrote:

Really? How? t9 map's boss almost kill me with one skill lol

I have a voll's devotion and deaths doors etc so I do enough damage that I can kill them before they kill me, and now I'm using the life leech + Warlords mark setup I haven't died once to any of the T15 bosses though I've only done Kaom and Daresso
"
garewin wrote:
How do you cap crit as an elementalist?
I got the 3% gloves, using inc crit with them, got the golem ascendancy and still sitting at 51%..

Whats crit with 7 PC?

Tree?

Gear?

No one crits like assassin tho best you'll get is like 85-90% with full PC and assassins mark. With this Life leech bug where you need to run warlords too I'd not play anything else but assassin
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 15, 2016, 12:21:55 AM
I got exactly what you got too. But survival always my problem. Maybe my level was too low. Trying to leveling now and hope it will be better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info