[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

"
mill3nia wrote:
"
VnValkyrie wrote:
Hi i just got a voll's devotion with 1 additional curse on enemy so can i run 2 curse and can you give me a advice please? thank you

ele weakness on hit voidbringers/facebreakers would probably be the go-to option

can you give me more detail pls
"
VnValkyrie wrote:
"
mill3nia wrote:
"
VnValkyrie wrote:
Hi i just got a voll's devotion with 1 additional curse on enemy so can i run 2 curse and can you give me a advice please? thank you

ele weakness on hit voidbringers/facebreakers would probably be the go-to option

can you give me more detail pls

what more details do you need? they curse on hit. it's completely passive. if you already have additional curse from amulet the curse will automatically apply whenever you hit something and will stack with assassin's mark blasphemy.
So it will be discharge + coh + ele weakness right?
Last edited by VnValkyrie on Sep 14, 2016, 8:14:27 AM
no. you would get a corrupted pair of gloves with "Curses enemies with Elemental Weakness lvl 10-12 on hit" and the curse* is applied passively as you attack

edit: a word.
Last edited by mill3nia on Sep 14, 2016, 8:31:21 AM
"
mill3nia wrote:
no. you would get a corrupted pair of gloves with "Curses enemies with Elemental Weakness lvl 10-12 on hit" and the leech is applied passively as you attack

Ok i got it. My bad. Anyway thank for the support
Build works great, playing in essence league atm. Really shines once you have the assassin ascendancy nodes ambush and deadly infusion.
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Sep 14, 2016, 9:59:37 AM
any1 tried out this build not with discharge but with other cold spells like Vortex? I really like this concept but im no friend of Discharge, what are my alternatives? (i am a fan of Vortex :D)
Create your own build
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
challenge accepted
which head enchant ?

discharge dmg or discharge not consume charges ?

!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info