[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

would need an enlighten 4 for heretic's if you plan on running Discipline
I think it was mentioned in the thread somewhere but I cba (can't be asked) to reread the entire thread. But would having dual cospri's make the build better? Or is it better to stay with one and a ES shield?
"
mill3nia wrote:
would need an enlighten 4 for heretic's if you plan on running Discipline

what gem setup would you use on 5L with only 3G1R1B.

i wasted about 3ex and still noch 6L.... #neverlucky

EDIT:

hm, i think best way to do it: selfcast BV+CoC+PCoC+CC setup
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Sep 15, 2016, 1:35:11 PM
"
sielma wrote:
I need your help dont know what i should get now.

Spoiler

I have 8k es now.

Was thinking to get +1endurance belt but i will lose around 400 es.

HI 8k is even fine but now its just min maxing..
411 ES shield low 500+ is recommend
ES% on second ring
get a big es helmet

gl
Git R Dun!
"
mill3nia wrote:
"
bstzabeast wrote:
"
mill3nia wrote:
I did some testing with dual curse, first attempted to use ele weakness on hit Voidbringers but the mana cost was just too much to sustain, ended up dropping Hoi and adding in Assassin's Mark/Warlord's Mark on blasphemy, seems to be working really well now. can check my character out at https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mill3nia/characters Character name is "SoberandIrrelevant"

feels really nice running assassin's mark and warlord's mark, plus the additional 10% curse effectiveness from Whispers of Doom cluster should mean more leech.

clearing t15s so far no problem.

Edit: plus dropping the HoI setup enabled me to include Vaal Haste and Vaal Discipline in the mix for even more dmg/defense

Edit2: Going to try to get 4g 1r 1b on my Voll's Protector soon, drop out Faster attacks and Pcoc for CoC and BV. I think that should in theory increase our single target damage which should help increase our leech rate.

How can you run dual curse with discipline on. Are you using discipline.

yes, look at my character. I have enlighten 3 in +1 gems helm running discipline, Assassin's Mark and Warlord's Mark Blasphemy (have 18 mana unreserved)

This is the future guys look at mill3nias tree and links. dual cursing. IAS is lower but on boss you pop the vaal haste(s) and coc in chest with BV generates max charges. nice.

Until y'all can make the 4G chest... this works really nice to gen max charge on boss.
and run same old chest

Obviously we lose our wonderful HoI whole screen shatter farming setup I would not change to this until ready for 16 bosses.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 15, 2016, 3:08:40 PM
i found a way that works well for me with only 5L - ty to Aim's idea:

i only run 1 curse: assassins mark, and leech is atm enough for t12 maps.

also i note a huge dmg/leech boost on bosses since the first BV is up.

i plan a seperate CWDT setup to increase the PC generation:

CWDT - BV - PCoC - ID
I too am only running a 5L setup on my Volls. Getting 4G and a 6L is something I'll probably do later, but would stexnex's idea work? 2 CWDT setups, anyone tried?

One CWDT with Immortal Call setup, and maybe Golem in there.

Second CWDT with BV, and 2 other gems, so I guess PCoC and ID like he says.

I've got room for that since we're doing away the HoI setup.
Would it not be better, instead of running CoDT BV, to manually cast BV? With the base duration of BV and the internal cooldown for CoC, one can sustain 10 stacks free which will probably be plenty enough to trigger full discharges each hit.

So the idea then would be to, before boss, prep by stacking 10+ stacks of blade vortex (linked to say faster casting, spell echo, pCoC, Inc Duration). Then attack boss, and after 5 seconds, the 10 new stacks generated from the CoC source would replace the soon to die, or already dead, old ones.

Eventually the stacks would equilibriate to 10

woudln't this be a better approach then having to ramp upto 10 stacks via attacking, by taking advantage of gaps in typical boss fights to prep out the 10 via manual casting, and then sustain the 10 via CoC ing?
"
sudhirking wrote:
Would it not be better, instead of running CoDT BV, to manually cast BV? With the base duration of BV and the internal cooldown for CoC, one can sustain 10 stacks free which will probably be plenty enough to trigger full discharges each hit.

So the idea then would be to, before boss, prep by stacking 10+ stacks of blade vortex (linked to say faster casting, spell echo, pCoC, Inc Duration). Then attack boss, and after 5 seconds, the 10 new stacks generated from the CoC source would replace the soon to die, or already dead, old ones.

Eventually the stacks would equilibriate to 10

woudln't this be a better approach then having to ramp upto 10 stacks via attacking, by taking advantage of gaps in typical boss fights to prep out the 10 via manual casting, and then sustain the 10 via CoC ing?

i've tried this and the problem is the mana cost of BV - i've only 19 mana free, one bv cost ab 12 mana.
Do you have elreon Rings?
Is the BV level 1?
Maybe remove pcoc and keep spell echo, faster casting, or maybe you can, just to try out how this setup works on bosses, try to incorporate a clarity
Last edited by sudhirking on Sep 15, 2016, 6:47:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info