Atlas Map drops...are terrible?

If you ask me it's all b.s. I spent the time grinding 100% now and the last 5 maps I did 100% clear on mobs breakable ect. With a 0% drop rate. I alt F4 the last map due to utter disapointment with the league and GGG.
The only way I sustain red maps is by chisel, alch and fragment them. I also typically vaal as well if possible. It's the only way I can 100% sustain or get a surplus of them. If you just alch and go like yellow then I've never been able to sustain doing just that.

Also, of course, as much completion bonus as you can get til T10+.
I am personally struggling with sustaining even t10s. And I do everything to sustain it, chisels, pack size, Fragments, even zana mod sometimes. I skip map bosses tho coz they take too long and drop nothing. Maybe if they drop 50% a map up from 20% I ll start doing them but for now seems very ineffective
I can't understand why can't GGG make boss have a garantee map drop of map tier or higher, ala in Diablo 3 where a Greater rift stone alway drop by guardian.

"
KiadawP wrote:
I can't understand why can't GGG make boss have a garantee map drop of map tier or higher, ala in Diablo 3 where a Greater rift stone alway drop by guardian.

Because this is not D3.

Also people who say they skip bosses and can't sustain maps are an invalid source. I had it numerous times that bosses dropped more than 1 map.

Never had a problem with sustain once i pushed my Atlas high enough. I even have to many T16's I can't run because my char is a not meant to be a guardian killer.

Also give orb of Horizons and harbinger orbs I find it so silly that people complain about sustain. it's never been easier.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
I had a full stash tab of maps greater then lvl 10 when 3.0 came out. Now I have none. Ever since the patch every map I get is now at least one lvl BELOW the level I am in. It's a freaking joke. I hardly play anymore.

I have no doubt they really want end game to be just running the stupid lab. Map boss hike in HP, no map drops....geee guess I go run the lab for the 40000 time today. YAWN!!!!
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
I am personally struggling with sustaining even t10s. And I do everything to sustain it, chisels, pack size, Fragments, even zana mod sometimes. I skip map bosses tho coz they take too long and drop nothing. Maybe if they drop 50% a map up from 20% I ll start doing them but for now seems very ineffective

I don't even bother to chisel and alc anymore. Just transmute and do the map. Even with red map. Full chisel and alc, roi is so bad it doesn't even worth the risk. I get more map drop with less investment than full chisel+Alc+corrupt.
I'm getting bored too... Farming red maps for no rewards is depressing. Using hundreds of orb of chance and nothing... Finally where are the rewards for our efforts?
"
Nuhanzer wrote:
"
Dr1MaR wrote:

I don't even bother to chisel and alc anymore. Just transmute and do the map. Even with red map. Full chisel and alc, roi is so bad it doesn't even worth the risk. I get more map drop with less investment than full chisel+Alc+corrupt.

Same. After I unlock completion I just transmute maps. I've found it much more sustainable. Zana mods are still overpriced in my opinion and lack options.
Closed Beta Since 0.9.8
"Show me a game where it looks good please : P not real life. Alot of things don't transfer well from real life to games. Mainly spell effects seeing as they dont exist in real life." - Russell
You guys don't have the commitment.

-Chisel to 20%
-Alch for +Quant/Pack size
-Sacrificex3
-Sextant mod for additional mobs
-Zana for bloodlines/beyond/Breach

Do this with T15 maps and you'll sustain while still getting T12-14 (use Harbinger Orbs to bring to T15) and guardian maps. Run prophecies that proc chests, mobs, exiles, etc.

Steroid the **** out of your maps then 360 jump-kick them out of a 2nd storey window with all of the violence, speed and momentum of a 6ft 8in two time champ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info