Atlas Map drops...are terrible?

"
New Atlas Bonus: 1% chance for a map drop to upgrade by a tier per map completed (up to 123~125%). Higher than 100% means it can go up a second tier. Capped at maximum level that could drop from that monster (same as before). There is no reduction to map drop rates.
[/quote]
Come on Gary_GGG, it's the same old bullshit that you (GGG) have always been doing to us in setting the drop rates of the higher tier maps so god awful low that we can't sustain them. You then constantly add insult to our injury by expecting us to trade for them with the god awful trade chat trading dis-function and expect us to be happily playing the endgame.

GGG has been poisoning the endgame for quite awhile now and putting a veneer on mapping (atlas) is only marginally better than before. The drop rates on the higher tier maps have been and continue to be the problem. Buff up the map drop quantity a little more and change the weighting of the drops so that we get a higher % chance for the map that drops to be the same as the map we're running and then apply the % bonus to that tier to see if it can be a +1 or +2 tier bonus and everyone should be happy and these types of posts should stop.

[/quote]

+1
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
What a gg necro :o
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
Having trouble with maps too.

Also having trouble understanding the map bonus. As I see it, the bonus doesn't increase the quantity of maps, but rather the tier of maps dropped. But the text says:

"XX% Chance for maps to drop one tier higher"

Not "increased" chance. Flat chance. So, what's the difference between 100% and 125%? Yes, I'm stupid.

They can drop 2 levels higher when over 100%

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715389

"
New Atlas Bonus: 1% chance for a map drop to upgrade by a tier per map completed (up to 123~125%). Higher than 100% means it can go up a second tier. Capped at maximum level that could drop from that monster (same as before). There is no reduction to map drop rates.

Come on Gary_GGG, it's the same old bullshit that you (GGG) have always been doing to us in setting the drop rates of the higher tier maps so god awful low that we can't sustain them. You then constantly add insult to our injury by expecting us to trade for them with the god awful trade chat trading dis-function and expect us to be happily playing the endgame.

GGG has been poisoning the endgame for quite awhile now and putting a veneer on mapping (atlas) is only marginally better than before. The drop rates on the higher tier maps have been and continue to be the problem. Buff up the map drop quantity a little more and change the weighting of the drops so that we get a higher % chance for the map that drops to be the same as the map we're running and then apply the % bonus to that tier to see if it can be a +1 or +2 tier bonus and everyone should be happy and these types of posts should stop.

+99999
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
No, not that, stop quoting yourself because what you said in that thread is false information.

I play only t13 and t14 maps, played 50 of them and got two t15 and ONE 16 drops with the atlas at 117%.
All maps were 90-120% quantity so drop rate is affected MY ASS.

The only way to sustain end game is by trading period.
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
The game is balanced around trading , so if you refuse to trade you deserve to suffer .

Map drops are fucking easy, get packsize and done!

"
TheExile777 wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Man-Up,Git Gud, L2R, Peace,

-Boem-

Simplified it a little:

No Problem,
Exile
Last edited by TheExile777 on Nov 30, 2016, 2:22:26 PM
... wrong post
Last edited by vonkz on Aug 12, 2017, 8:02:44 AM