[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
Asag wrote:
Whats the best way to get stun immunity? Chayula? Valyrium ring? Something else? I see you dont use any of them.

Eye of Chayula (Presence of Chayula if going lowlife) is the best for us.
But Im CI Occultist and Im not going LL. Still chayula best?

BTW was playing hybrid till today, had 3800 hp and 1700 ES. Switched today to CI after I crafted with few alts and regals this:

Spoiler

Vent to 8200 ES after switch. Im really surprised how easy its to actually go into CI. Always was afraid that this will take so long.
Last edited by Asag on Mar 9, 2017, 12:48:44 PM
"
Asag wrote:
But Im CI Occultist and Im not going LL. Still chayula best?

BTW was playing hybrid till today, had 3800 hp and 1700 ES. Switched today to CI after I crafted with few alts and regals this:

Spoiler

Vent to 8200 ES after switch. Im really surprised how easy its to actually go into CI. Always was afraid that this will take so long.

Eye of Chayula is BIS for CI, yes.

Going CI is scary only the first time you do it. When you realize it's so simple, especially if you play Trickster, the transition is way smoother.
My Necromancer ED character is now complete on LSC. Killed Shaper with ease earlier today. Planning on setting up a few characters to highlight the differences between hybrid, CI and LL and what each individual build needs to focus on. Hopefully I can make a video (which might suck a bit since I don't know how to edit).

For those of you interested in the Necromancer, this is the gear and passive tree I ended up with:

Tree

I do NOT recommend this ascendancy for HC play. It is too volatile. It's fast and has poor ES recovery mechanics. Easy to screw up, but extremely fun to play if you have the money to sink into it.

It has too many buttons, so you need to know ahead of time what skills you might want to use, I just can't fit vaal lightning trap, stuff like that. Will get hold of an Uber Atziri set to see if this character even needs a vaal lightning trap at all. Even with my gear I have less than 10k ES.
Last edited by Nedieth on Mar 9, 2017, 7:28:45 PM
I wonder what DOT damage I should have to comfortably kill Uber Atziri and Guardians and later Shaper? I know the more is bettter but a good starting point?
I guess around 40k is where the ultra end game starts getting comfortable.
"
Nedieth wrote:
My Necromancer ED character

I need answers ;D
Hey are you not using vulnerability anymore, not even through witchfire? Is Doedre's not worth it?
IGN: Nuppimperator
"
nuppimperator wrote:
Hey are you not using vulnerability anymore, not even through witchfire? Is Doedre's not worth it?

If you try to simulate (in a tool like PoB) the real damage against bosses in the serious content (i.e. Guardians + Shaper), you'll notice that the real impact of Vulnerability is very low. I don't consider it a must because its benefits are additive with the ones of Wither and Vaal Lightning Trap, so the scaling is a lot worse than expected.
"
engelswut wrote:
"
Nedieth wrote:
My Necromancer ED character

I need answers ;D

Necro + Scourge gives us 110% increased damage from the ascendancy itself, and another 45% with 3 points investment in the tree. With flesh offering on myself, I also get high amounts of movement speed and cast speed. In addition to that, we get 30% increased duration as well.

The goal of the Necromancer is to abuse poison stacking as much as possible before things gets changed in 3.0. I wanted to make a character that was even faster than the trickster, but still strong for boss farming. This is the result. It is bad against guardians, since poison stacking through essence drain is bad as for all four guardians (imo). It is also extremely squishy compared to the other two options. I do crazy DPS though.

As usual djnat functions as the ED lexicon, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info