[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

I got a question

what about rolling your rings with Deafening Essence of Envy for the chaos damage? is it worth it?
"
Nedieth wrote:

You should see nearly a thousand extra ES when you get your fourth ascendancy. CI ED Trickster is surprisingly budget and tanky.

Huge gains, it was amazing.

As an aside, I'm not even running discipline at the moment and I have a crap (<400 es) chest, but at nearly 9k es I'm doing t12s with ease
how can i find the occultist tree for this build?
survivability aside (I took advantage of the passive reset to test this, mainly the dps) why is my dps so low?

afaik, I have essentially the same gear (maybe lower rolls, not high ES/whatever). I only get 2k DPS with ED. judging by your tooltips, even with my lesser gear, I'd expect atleast 10k, possibly 15k?

I have the same tree (what my level allows), similar pieced-together gear (btw, Obliteration wand seems to be quite fun/effective too), but I'm so much weaker (ignore my life/es)

Where did I go wrong?
Thanks.

here's my characters:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tidbit/characters#WiggleMasterPro
(dumb name. I regret making him)
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Mar 8, 2017, 1:19:47 PM
"
tidbit wrote:
survivability aside (I took advantage of the passive reset to test this, mainly the dps) why is my dps so low?

afaik, I have essentially the same gear (maybe lower rolls, not high ES/whatever). I only get 2k DPS with ED. judging by your tooltips, even with my lesser gear, I'd expect atleast 10k, possibly 15k?

I have the same tree (what my level allows), similar pieced-together gear (btw, Obliteration wand seems to be quite fun/effective too), but I'm so much weaker (ignore my life/es)

Where did I go wrong?
Thanks.

here's my characters:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tidbit/characters#WiggleMasterPro
(dumb name. I regret making him)

Gem Levels are massive. You're using a level 13 gem in a 4L
"
Nedieth wrote:
"
AuraZed wrote:
Just swapped over to CI after selling a lucky 6L Quill rain. Picked up a Heretic's before reading the 2.6 update, but don't really regret it as I'm in hardcore. How would you progress from here? I have 7k ES at level 81 and still need to get the regrets for passive point from Oak. Biggest goal currently is to farm currency for low life, but not sure how to go about it.

Thanks!

EDIT: Also, a thing to note is that I haven't taken shade form yet and I'm struggling with mana without the leech enchant.

The mana issues is the biggest problem the CI version has. It is simply too much to fit Clarity when you also want dual curse and Discipline. When I first go CI, I usually end up running with a mana flask. When you get a leech enchant on boots, you no longer need the mana flask for general map clearing, but you might want to keep it for bosses. As CI you have a lot of room for suffixes that are not resists on your gear (rare body armour), so I try to get around 100% increased mana regen from my items. With decay I feel this is a pretty comfortable level.

You should see nearly a thousand extra ES when you get your fourth ascendancy. CI ED Trickster is surprisingly budget and tanky.

and that's where templar aura nodes can shine, imo :D

i'll try to make my consuming/decay dagger combo today and we will see results.
Can I get some suggestions regarding next targetted gear upgrade?

My guess is to go for my 6L chest next, but finding a 4G2B 6L chest with a lot of ES has been pretty expensive so far.

"
Yoluun wrote:
Can I get some suggestions regarding next targetted gear upgrade?

My guess is to go for my 6L chest next, but finding a 4G2B 6L chest with a lot of ES has been pretty expensive so far.

I mean, color the chest yourself with level 5? vorici
Can someone explain why we help Kraityn for the Frenzy charge, I don't see where we generate frenzy charges in the gem setup.

NVM: I see it is for "Swift Killer"
Last edited by OThePestO on Mar 9, 2017, 7:04:17 AM
Whats the best way to get stun immunity? Chayula? Valyrium ring? Something else? I see you dont use any of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info