[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

The dps jump is from the 6th link and Pain Attunement node in the skill tree (with shavs, you link blood magic + discipline to decrease your life to under 35%, which makes Pain Attunement permanently active).

Also.. a for the damage, you are looking at the Chaos Damage over X seconds, not the skill dps tooltip, right?

Because a) the area of effect stacks so you get both increases from the gem and from the helmet and b) blasphemy gem gets +0,5% curse effect per 1% quality, so you will get 10% increased curse effect with 20% quality blasphemy attached

--EDIT--
Also for anyone interested, I stopped being lazy and did the math and, with delirium weapon, the damage relationship of 6th link is empower lvl4 > 20/20 pierce > empower lvl3
Last edited by Xyel on Jan 13, 2017, 7:37:36 AM
Any videos of killing the guardians?
Also, there is no way to life leech with this build? Or any kind of regeneration?
Last edited by lucastb on Jan 13, 2017, 3:18:37 PM
"
lucastb wrote:
Any videos of killing the guardians?
Also, there is no way to life leech with this build? Or any kind of regeneration?

Read essence drain ;)
How is Chayula's Domain with this build? I've heard of so many people getting screwed by the timer with all kinds of builds so I'm kinda worried.
Any map that ED can't run?
"
lucastb wrote:
Any map that ED can't run?

No. For no mana regen you bring a mana potion, for hexproof/less effect of curses you replace curses with aura´s and play extra carefully.
I just made an Occultist ED char on BHC so that I can get around to seeing how chayula (hopefully) and Occultist in general works. All the other content in the game besides Chayula which I have not tested, both Occultist at trickster works just fine. As Occultist, you are slower, but can compensate by grabbing cast speed nodes at the start of the witch tree. As trickster, you need frenzy charges to have as high dps as Occultist, but where Occultist "needs" to grab cast speed for similar smoothness, trickster can focus on straight up damage.

I think I have some recordings of guardians saved on my other PC, so I can upload them if there is interest for it. All the runs (including the shaper kill) are recordings of the first or second time I did the bosses, so you might be able to expect similar results in your tries.

Also thanks to those of you who also help out with questions. I should make a FAQ section soon for some of the more asked questions especially considering choice in weapons.
I'm still struggling with Shaper and keeping Zana alive / DPSing shaper fast enough. My dot damage is fairly high, and I have 11k ES. I run vulnerability instead of enfeeble for that fight, but still - its difficult. I can't count the number of times I've gotten shaper to 5% or lower.

For me, it comes down to portal management. Zana dies in P3, sometimes even P2 - have to use a portal to avoid instant death - but usually get overwhelmed.

I think it comes down to flawless execution - this is my first season attempting shaper. I think my gear is fine for completing it though.

"
Nedieth wrote:
I think I have some recordings of guardians saved on my other PC, so I can upload them if there is interest for it. All the runs (including the shaper kill) are recordings of the first or second time I did the bosses, so you might be able to expect similar results in your tries.

I would like to see the videos
"
Xyel wrote:
Also for anyone interested, I stopped being lazy and did the math and, with delirium weapon, the damage relationship of 6th link is empower lvl4 > 20/20 pierce > empower lvl3

is that with ED at level 20 or level 21?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info