[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
JSquiggle wrote:
I'd start with a level 4 empower and 40% ED enchant on helm. That will be a pretty large boost for you.

What do your jewels look like? If you can get atleast trio damage jewels, its about 750 dps per jewel, atleast for me.

Thanks for the great tips, I guess I'll aim for the empower 4 next and swap out pierce. The ED enchant is unrealistic to get, unfortunately there are 0 heretic's veils on breach for sale, and it would take hundreds of lab runs if I get unlucky.

The jewels are pretty meh, I have 2 unallocated sockets 3 passives away each, those could provide some boost too.

"
maladeth wrote:
"
JSquiggle wrote:
I'd start with a level 4 empower and 40% ED enchant on helm. That will be a pretty large boost for you.

What do your jewels look like? If you can get atleast trio damage jewels, its about 750 dps per jewel, atleast for me.

Thanks for the great tips, I guess I'll aim for the empower 4 next and swap out pierce. The ED enchant is unrealistic to get, unfortunately there are 0 heretic's veils on breach for sale, and it would take hundreds of lab runs if I get unlucky.

The jewels are pretty meh, I have 2 unallocated sockets 3 passives away each, those could provide some boost too.

Do you feel that heretics veil is a staple? I don't use it.
Abyssal cry carries add phase HARD as ED. The p3 add phases with flicker discharge and the ground slammers are still extremely hard for me, but I manage to keep zana alive in p1 and p2 at least. I dual wield for Shaper for the reason above. I feel that I need to kill him as fast as possible since I need a portal for each add phase (or at least every second) during p3, and that can quickly spiral out of control.

Bottom line for ED and shaper is to sacrifice everything for DPS and kill him with brute force and abyssal cries. Keep ED and Decay active always, then just focus on dropping wither totems once they die. If he beams and your totem is alive, just run up to him, pop both witchfire brew and sulphur flask (and mana once you have cast a few EDs) and burn him down as fast as possible. Two good beam phases and he should be dead.
Hey, I somehow got lucky enough to get a 6-linked Shav's RGGGBB and a Heretic's but not lucky enough to get an empower lvl 4
I only have a vaal'd lvl 3 empower
Should I just reroll colours for slower proj (GGGGBB) or is lvl 3 ok? I dont think I will make enough currency or got the time to afford an empower lvl 4
Thanks in advance:)
How is this build for doing Breachlords? Any problems?
Not with the first 4, afaik Chayula needs a lot of damage to not run out of time during the race phase (havent done it myself, my friend has though).

On a sidenote - how much is roughly the difference in damage between lvl3 empower, lvl4 empower and 20/20 pierce on 20/20 ed gem using more or less classical build. Build details are bellow.

Overall, Im looking into how to progress the character further - I can beat out about 100 ES from gloves/boots/shield, but frankly that wouldnt change anything for me - I have about 9,5k ES, but thanks to the strong curse focus I feel borderline immortal at 99% of content - last things that killed me was once a twinned core boss with temporal chains a 70% more monster health and (ok, here I died a lot) phoenix guardian with increased speeds, double health, enfeeble and 40% more monster aoe (otherwise I farm him routinely deathless).

I mean, now I will finish getting 20 quality on all main gems and then I dont know what to do - either save up for empower 4, mix things around for chayula´s presence or get a +1 curse amulet with enough str to change the doedre´s ring into something like the second one I have. None of this seems very appealing, so Im wondering how much will the empower 4 do for me compared to the pierce gem.

My gear:

And tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAMeA-4HHg18DkgPqxEvEVARlha_GFYYahmKGmwajxslHNwfQSL0JIsmiCj6KwospjQKNbk3ZjwoPLZJE0lRSbFLrkyDTm1Sr1fJWAdcQFxrXIpd8mf8aHRqjGwLbRlwu3DUdIF1nnaCeC9713zlf8aAs4LHhEiExYfLieCPGo9Gj_qQ1pFHkx-TJ5UuljKXBpf0m6GbtZwynL6drqEioS-i2aXEpwinK6ebsNi0DLTRtUi3MLiTu02-isM6w23EosgMyBTIW8rTzxXXz9lb2jvaYt1f5ljoWukC6rrrY-vu7BjviPDV9W_22vfB99f5N_mk-ej7CQ==?accountName=Xyel&characterName=Xyel_BREACH
"
lucastb wrote:
How is this build for doing Breachlords? Any problems?

Cake-walks.
"
Xyel wrote:
Not with the first 4, afaik Chayula needs a lot of damage to not run out of time during the race phase (havent done it myself, my friend has though).

On a sidenote - how much is roughly the difference in damage between lvl3 empower, lvl4 empower and 20/20 pierce on 20/20 ed gem using more or less classical build. Build details are bellow.

Overall, Im looking into how to progress the character further - I can beat out about 100 ES from gloves/boots/shield, but frankly that wouldnt change anything for me - I have about 9,5k ES, but thanks to the strong curse focus I feel borderline immortal at 99% of content - last things that killed me was once a twinned core boss with temporal chains a 70% more monster health and (ok, here I died a lot) phoenix guardian with increased speeds, double health, enfeeble and 40% more monster aoe (otherwise I farm him routinely deathless).

I mean, now I will finish getting 20 quality on all main gems and then I dont know what to do - either save up for empower 4, mix things around for chayula´s presence or get a +1 curse amulet with enough str to change the doedre´s ring into something like the second one I have. None of this seems very appealing, so Im wondering how much will the empower 4 do for me compared to the pierce gem.

My gear:

And tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAMeA-4HHg18DkgPqxEvEVARlha_GFYYahmKGmwajxslHNwfQSL0JIsmiCj6KwospjQKNbk3ZjwoPLZJE0lRSbFLrkyDTm1Sr1fJWAdcQFxrXIpd8mf8aHRqjGwLbRlwu3DUdIF1nnaCeC9713zlf8aAs4LHhEiExYfLieCPGo9Gj_qQ1pFHkx-TJ5UuljKXBpf0m6GbtZwynL6drqEioS-i2aXEpwinK6ebsNi0DLTRtUi3MLiTu02-isM6w23EosgMyBTIW8rTzxXXz9lb2jvaYt1f5ljoWukC6rrrY-vu7BjviPDV9W_22vfB99f5N_mk-ej7CQ==?accountName=Xyel&characterName=Xyel_BREACH

There's so much damage in quality gems. I would get that empower if you can to level 4, I'd also try to get a 21 ED.

I use presence of chay - 2 curses, arcitic armor, clarity and discipline with low life build. I have 12K ES. I could get a lot more on boots and shield.
"
lamOppa wrote:
Hey, I somehow got lucky enough to get a 6-linked Shav's RGGGBB and a Heretic's but not lucky enough to get an empower lvl 4
I only have a vaal'd lvl 3 empower
Should I just reroll colours for slower proj (GGGGBB) or is lvl 3 ok? I dont think I will make enough currency or got the time to afford an empower lvl 4
Thanks in advance:)

In most cases you can consider empower to be 10% more damage per level. If you go with poison, it is pretty much the same if you use pierce or lvl 3 empower. I think pierce would be better with decay, as it scales both the ED dot and decay
colour reroll it is.... but yeah thanks for answering! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info