[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Can someone check my character please? I know I'm missing a belly (I have one, just need to 5L it) but the char doesn't feel very tanky at all (currently 4.7k life) and I seem to take a lot of damage and need to health pot a lot. Like every hit takes me to 50% life and this is only T5/6 maps. Running fortify on leap slam, 4 endurance charges and a basalt and I hesitate to leap-slam into packs because I take massive spike damage.

(yes, missing CWDT + Immortal call still)
Last edited by ClickHitBoom on Dec 6, 2016, 8:37:22 PM
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
Can someone check my character please? I know I'm missing a belly (I have one, just need to 5L it) but the char doesn't feel very tanky at all (currently 4.7k life) and I seem to take a lot of damage and need to health pot a lot. Like every hit takes me to 50% life and this is only T5/6 maps. Running fortify on leap slam, 4 endurance charges and a basalt and I hesitate to leap-slam into packs because I take massive spike damage.

You mention you're hesitant to leap slam into packs, I would be too... There's no need to leap slam into them directly you're a totem based build and getting hit will drop your damage (melee phys on full life). Just get outside them, drop your EC, and two totems, monitor pots as need be and should be okay.

The upgraded flasks make a big difference to the build but your life total seems fine.

What's your armour rating/phys reduc?
Last edited by JooshM on Dec 6, 2016, 8:50:29 PM
Hi, Sorry for my dumb question. I am a newbie in totem build. Could you guys tell me what items or gems make AW totem become AOE damage? I linked increase AOE support to AW but the totem does no AOE at all. Can you guys tell me what I hv done wrong? Many thanks.
"
SickMahDuck wrote:
Hi, Sorry for my dumb question. I am a newbie in totem build. Could you guys tell me what items or gems make AW totem become AOE damage? I linked increase AOE support to AW but the totem does no AOE at all. Can you guys tell me what I hv done wrong? Many thanks.

Ensure you are using Ancestral Warchief and not Ancestral Protector. The latter is pretty much a single target skill.
cool build!
Last edited by xf11 on Dec 7, 2016, 1:30:14 AM
"
JooshM wrote:
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:

You mention you're hesitant to leap slam into packs, I would be too... There's no need to leap slam into them directly you're a totem based build and getting hit will drop your damage (melee phys on full life). Just get outside them, drop your EC, and two totems, monitor pots as need be and should be okay.

The upgraded flasks make a big difference to the build but your life total seems fine.

What's your armour rating/phys reduc?

I thought melee physical on full life was your totems, not you?
How is your experience with clear speed after the melee/targetting "adjustments" to the totem?

Is it unaffected?

Also how would a gladiator/champion do with this as opposed to marauder?

gladiator with 75/75 and 7k life with the shield that heals for 250hp per block along with 600+ regen from talents/golem seem pretty nice, and as said, ancestral totems never really has an issue with DPS to begin with.
"
AmbushRacer wrote:
How is your experience with clear speed after the melee/targetting "adjustments" to the totem?

Is it unaffected?

Also how would a gladiator/champion do with this as opposed to marauder?

gladiator with 75/75 and 7k life with the shield that heals for 250hp per block along with 600+ regen from talents/golem seem pretty nice, and as said, ancestral totems never really has an issue with DPS to begin with.

LiftingNerdBro recommends either a Champion or a Juggernaut, so I guess Champion can't be a bad choice.

You can find the guide here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717002/page/1

So ultimately it seems that Berserker, Chieftain, Juggernaut, Champion, Hierophant and recently I have also read that people are having success with the Ascendant. The excess of choices is interesting but also a little complicated for people to work out which suits their requirements best. I am still confused.
Last edited by maxwolfie on Dec 7, 2016, 3:37:53 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
SickMahDuck wrote:

Ensure you are using Ancestral Warchief and not Ancestral Protector. The latter is pretty much a single target skill.

Thank you so much. I am such a dumb. :P
Guys am I better off using Rapid Decay or Poison as my 6l with these?
Last edited by nocturnalsupermacy on Dec 7, 2016, 11:13:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info