[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Hi guys.

Im relatively new to PoE and this is the first time I've taken a build seriously. Im currently farming through tier 4-6 maps and im wondering what I should be doing next. Im struggling for currency a little bit and am unsure weather I can do Atziri with my current gear.

I know I definately need to getting bleeding mod on my axe next asap but im struggling to get Vagan to lv 7.

Apart from that if anyone could look at my char (SamanthaSays) and give me a rough idea where to progress next I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.
Last edited by Sparkiee on Dec 8, 2016, 2:30:56 PM
Hey man! this is my first try at War chief. Loving it. its fucking awesome. Buuuuuuuut i was wondering if you could take a look at my gear. I'm playing Breach SC and i've been reeeeally lucky so far (Axe and armor mostly) everythings coming along nice, but with conc effect+ added fire (hatred/herald/golem as well) my dps is only at 97k which isn't enough to take down the uber vaal constructs before they go under. ANYWAYS was hoping you could take a look at my gear/ passive tree and see what im missing. Currently have all passive nodes BUT the jewels. So that's a problem. But i don't think jewels will take me from my 97k to your 200k dps in your original post. Thanks for the build, and thanks in advance if you actually reply!

ign mmIL
Can you take a look at my character? Im sitting at 34k dps at 87 which is really low. How can i get it up to your 200k or just a little higher with my 5l. would conc effect be better than added fire?

Last edited by LukeBond on Dec 9, 2016, 2:17:40 PM
So for HC breach what ascendancy would be best?
I have 2 questions..

which is better berserker or chieftain, the only problem i have is with breach bosses which kill me everytiem with their aoe spells.. i have 150 all res

second is what should i mainly look for on a jewel

.. i see you have life% totem damage and melee dmg on ur jewels but on the list it says life%, phys dmg, phys axes etc...
Spoiler

started doing maps! Only t2 so far :D For which upgrade should i aim next? planning to keep marohi till uber atziri :/ dps around 50k with hatrade+ash+totem placed!
"
LukeBond wrote:
Can you take a look at my character? Im sitting at 34k dps at 87 which is really low. How can i get it up to your 200k or just a little higher with my 5l.

I have similar gear as you and im on 85k dmg, running uber labs without trouble. Your main problem is that you dont use 5l marohi. It gives lvl15 AOE on supported gems, which makes it like 6L with 5L. Also conc effect instead of added fire. I am running berserker now atm tho.
im at 40k dmg now, thanks for the conc effect tip. how the hell are you at 85k? =D
The base attack damage that Ancestral Warchief does, does it comes from the total dps of the weapon or only the physical dmg , so Edps excluded ?
"
ebuzola wrote:
The base attack damage that Ancestral Warchief does, does it comes from the total dps of the weapon or only the physical dmg , so Edps excluded ?

Only physical DPS, as we only scale pDPS with this build (and as far as I know it is the basis of bleeding and poison damage).
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info