[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Hi guys!
Very nice build, fun to play. I have a level 85 Berserker and mapping is easy. Only thing: I get 2 or 3 shot by strong elites or bosses!! Can someone please check my character (SOnofhodor) and tell me if I missed something? I never had a character with so little survivability !!
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
Hi guys!
Very nice build, fun to play. I have a level 85 Berserker and mapping is easy. Only thing: I get 2 or 3 shot by strong elites or bosses!! Can someone please check my character (SOnofhodor) and tell me if I missed something? I never had a character with so little survivability !!

Your gear looks pretty solid (damn Standard :)), I guess the rest is just your skill at positioning, timing, knowing bosses' attacks, etc. I played this build up till T16 in Essence with worse gear and only got 1-shot when I was really begging for it.

Positioning, positioning, use of End Cry, flasks, it's all that comes to my mind.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Just respecced to chief to see how it handles the breaches and overall, and it wrecks the breaches, totems do not die at all, taunt stuff so youre safe to click on hands, but yes, manually dodging and POSITIONING of the totems is the key here. Also, the loss of dps is barely noticeable for me really.
Would a Hezmana's (only 4L) and Tabula with Poison support/AW setup suffice for a while? I have limited time to play and I am poor. Alternatively, rather than using Hezmana's, I also have a 5L 460pDPS axe (no bleeding enchant, yet) if you believe this would be better?

I think I have finally made up my mind to run with this build rather than a Facebreaker build, but any final words to assist in my decision would be welcomed.

Also, is Berserker still the best choice? I have yet to experience most endgame content hence me wanting to try this build.

FWIW I'm currently playing Standard SC.
Last edited by maxwolfie on Dec 6, 2016, 6:38:38 AM
"
Nerub wrote:
Can anyone explain the need for these gloves, I don't really see it for other than the vuln corrupt, and you can get that with different gloves. Also for other than lab I really don't see a need for leap slam either.... I hardly use it with all the MS I already have.

I think it is:
-minor amount of Damagebuff equal to number of Endurance Charges
-bit of move speed
-quality of life because of shock immunity at max EC
-good damage buff because of attack speed
-and finally relatively cheap to corrupt

Hi Guys. So im just trying to figure out what I should sink my currency into next (have about 2ex currently). Currently have a Kaoms Primacy and a 5L rare chest. No other uniques equipped. Should I go for a Belly of the Beast 5L (or save for a 6 socket and try to fuse?) or a rare 6L or save for a High pDPS rare axe? or get 2 other jewel slots? or maybe get any of the other uniques recommended for the build. Not sure what the priority is for pushing this build further as this is my first time with a character over lvl 60.

Thanks!!
This build is working nicely so far. Currently using a 6L 500 pDPS maul that I made and damage is pretty great.
However in breaches staying at full health is kinda hard. So although melee on full life is a great damage boost, it isn't actually used half of the time. Any recommendations for an alternative ? I figure probably added fire is best although it's not nearly as strong with all the phys scaling on the tree.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Geez, so are we now saying that we're back to going Chieftain because Berserker totems die too fast in Breaches and we can't stay at full life and we don't leech?

I just specced into Berserker :( Still in Cruel though, so haven't seen any hard Breaches yet I guess.

Initially Gorno argued that the DPS boost Berserker gives trumps Chieftain's safety and makes Guardian and Shaper fights much easier. Now that we have new fights to tackle, does that opinion still stand?

Any more comments from people doing hard Breaches already with Berserker?

Edit: I wrote "back to going Chieftain" because this build originally started as Chieftain.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Dec 6, 2016, 5:52:28 PM
Link your Jewels PLZ. what should i get on my jewels.
I'm not Brazilian.
"
Jadran wrote:
Geez, so are we now saying that we're back to going Chieftain because Berserker totems die too fast in Breaches and we can't stay at full life and we don't leech?

I just specced into Berserker :( Still in Cruel though, so haven't seen any hard Breaches yet I guess.

Initially Gorno argued that the DPS boost Berserker gives trumps Chieftain's safety and makes Guardian and Shaper fights much easier. Now that we have new fights to tackle, does that opinion still stand?

Any more comments from people doing hard Breaches already with Berserker?

Edit: I wrote "back to going Chieftain" because this build originally started as Chieftain.

I think it's much of a muchness, pick your playstyle really. I am berserker and clearing end game content no worries, I've done atziri, uber lab etc, breaches and I don't have any issue, I have to cast more often but enduring cry with the ascendancy gives me my health back to full on a super short cooldown and maintains my mana. I feel the damage is worthwhile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info