Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Just started your Build. Really looking forward to it. At the mom (21) I just switched over to Limbsplit / Sunder and it is a really nice leveling combo early on. Maybe it's worth to mention in the early lvl stage.
Why Melee Damage on Full Life? Does it count our life or totems'?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
Why Melee Damage on Full Life? Does it count our life or totems'?

Its targeted at your characters life

"
RestyPad wrote:
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I was wondering what the cons and pros ate between choosing berserker and chieftain offensive and defense wise?

It comes down to totem survivability. Warchief offers very tanky totems that withstand Atzriris Flameblasts, Core Malachais Fireballs etc. They have very good uptime and leech life for you wich adds a very solid package in terms of survivability.

Berserker has Warbringer wich regens Massive life and Mana wich is very hand when you start running out of Life Flask charges. The other massive benefit is the HUGE damage boost that comes with Crave for Slaughter. But expect alot of totem planting, cause they die very quickly.

Im currently running berserker and starting to really like it alot.

"
Borat187 wrote:
Just started your Build. Really looking forward to it. At the mom (21) I just switched over to Limbsplit / Sunder and it is a really nice leveling combo early on. Maybe it's worth to mention in the early lvl stage.

Sunder works also great for leveling. I actually played a sunder build last season in prophecy and had great fun. But Im not really fealing it too much in terms of top end damage. What could be interesting is going for a hybrid buily with double 6L. One of them has "Bloodlust Support". Maybe Cyclone + Warchief.
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 3, 2016, 3:55:17 AM
i got a 5L atziri disfavour, with a free green slot, what do you reccomend putting there?
"
GornoDD wrote:

Oh man, now you got me really torn between Warchief and Berserker :(

Still a few hours before having to make a decision. I guess the question is: will both be able to do Uber Atziri / T15s with reliability? I'm not an experienced player, so maybe the tankier option (character tankiness) is better?
"You want my sockets?"
So,should i go for Chieftain or zerker?

I think for zerker you can get Facebreakers and a decent shield,get the shield points on the passive skilltree and have decent Survivability for mapping.

Chieftain makes your totem really tanky,plus life regen is good.
"
Jadran wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:

Oh man, now you got me really torn between Warchief and Berserker :(

Still a few hours before having to make a decision. I guess the question is: will both be able to do Uber Atziri / T15s with reliability? I'm not an experienced player, so maybe the tankier option (character tankiness) is better?

Im really torn myself

I just killed Phoenix in my first attempt ever. check it out

If you look at the fight, it would have been much easier as Warchief (fire immune totems). But thats just one boss.

Whats also crazy is this guys life pool. As berserker my damage is absolutely BONKERS. Many will watch the video and think "well that looked easy". As berserker I oneshot Core Malachai in all of his phases.
Just for a comparison. I oneshot Kaom in a corrupted map with 30% life in one second.

Just check this guy for a comparison
Nice one. One-shot Core Malachai?? I guess that's an argument for Berserker then :) How about Uber Atziri?

Are you leveling a new one in Essence?
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
Nice one. One-shot Core Malachai?? I guess that's an argument for Berserker then :) How about Uber Atziri?

Are you leveling a new one in Essence?

I will start essence in about an week. I love my litte marauder a bit too much at the moment and I wanna plan out my build carefully when I have all the new information and know about all new uniques. Also I try to kill Shaper first in Standard.

Calling all that oneshots is a buil exaggurated. They have phases and invulnerability states you cant bypass, but with this build they dont last very long (1-2seconds). Uber Atziri is pretty much that. Check the video I have on her. This is done as warchief and most phases dont last longer than 3 seconds.
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 3, 2016, 5:23:47 AM
Well, the difference between one-shotting Core Malachai as Berserker and not one-shotting him as Warchief is what I'm interested in. Or is it negligible?

Have you done the fight as both Berserker and Warchief? What's the feeling between them?
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info