[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

What would you put in a 6L atziri disfavour?
"
Jadran wrote:
Well, the difference between one-shotting Core Malachai as Berserker and not one-shotting him as Warchief is what I'm interested in. Or is it negligible?

Have you done the fight as both Berserker and Warchief? What's the feeling between them?

Its done as warchief

I think that you should go berserker. Overall Warchief offers a bit more relaxed type of mapping experience but Berserker has a more active playstyle, cause you keep up warcrys and heal through them. Berserker is more of a high risk high rewards playstyle. Its fast paced (more movement speed)(I have 84%) allows for comfortable dodges of dangeours stuff and hits like a truck!

I updated the build to better highlight both versions.
Man, solid build, having fun so far. I'll update my thought when I'll be higher lvl.
"
Fuzznimp wrote:
Man, solid build, having fun so far. I'll update my thought when I'll be higher lvl.

Glad you like it. At the beginning its a bit tough with the totems but you get there!

"
Weiuweiu wrote:
What would you put in a 6L atziri disfavour?

You can just put in everything like its in the build. The CWDT gem doesnt support high level auras or anything else that is there, so I dont see a problem actually (hope im not wrong).
"
GornoDD wrote:
I think that you should go berserker. Overall Warchief offers a bit more relaxed type of mapping experience but Berserker has a more active playstyle, cause you keep up warcrys and heal through them. Berserker is more of a high risk high rewards playstyle. Its fast paced (more movement speed)(I have 84%) allows for comfortable dodges of dangeours stuff and hits like a truck!

Cool, thank you. Is Melee Dmg On Full Life still viable without Chieftain's Life Leech? Or is the gem selection different for Berserker?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Fuzznimp wrote:

Glad you like it. At the beginning its a bit tough with the totems but you get there!

Yeah, but essence made it easier :)
"
Jadran wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:

Cool, thank you. Is Melee Dmg On Full Life still viable without Chieftain's Life Leech? Or is the gem selection different for Berserker?

Same question, and would it be better to take some totemlife nodes instead of totemdamage with beserker to compensate for the lost totem survivability?
"
AsuraStrike1 wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:

Same question, and would it be better to take some totemlife nodes instead of totemdamage with beserker to compensate for the lost totem survivability?

Well maybe.... but I didnt take them and it still works pretty amazing. Also Dmg on Full life is very much viable since we got "Warbringer". You instantly go to full life most of the time (25% instant) and your warcrys almost have no cooldown.

Also I just had a scary encounter with "Shaped Kaom" in a corrupted +28% Life map. I wasnt expecting that and was wearing all my Magic Find gear.
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 3, 2016, 7:32:23 AM
What you think about new 2h sword unique Kondo's Pride for this build?
"
GornoDD wrote:
Also I just had a scary encounter with "Shaped Kaom" in a corrupted +28% Life map. I wasnt expecting that and was wearing all my Magic Find gear.

Whoa, what was that? Shaper appears in "shaped" maps and freezes time??
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info