[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Would anyone be able to guide me on where to go next? I'm wanting to do uber lab buffed but just get melted - end up having to run around warcry/healing more, making it hard to keep up totems to do damage.

-I can switch rings to rare but I have no res problems atm and two 110+ life rings would only buff my hp by about 300 while losing about 5% life regen/s while providing minor dps bonus. Thoughts?
-Using sword with no Axe passives at the moment because that was highest dps to price ratio (470pdps).

Maybe I might take out melee damage on full life for AFD since I'm rarely full hp in stage 3? dunno.

"
madspaz wrote:
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
madspaz wrote:
Buy Atziris promise and it will be cake. First time ive tried lab as ive been away from POE for a few years. I got merc lab on my 4th attempt after I bought atziris promise. Izaro died so fast with it I couldnt believe how much difference it made. Had around 57K DPS~ buffed at the time. My Hp was around 4K~

Thanks for the tip! Bought me the flask and raped merci izaro in like 10-15sec

when are you going to try Atziri?

You can easily nuke her on 4L and capped res. Just pop 2 totems and focus on dodging.
"
danicas wrote:

about brass dome, you think its better than belly, but if we use it we lose lot of HP, so if you use brass dome you allways use the shapper tree or you respec only for life for shaper?

OP thinks thats better for sure, he wouldnt reccomend it otherwise. This build can be made to your personall preference and if you are not happy wiht how armor scales up(like me) then you can get some other options. Personally I used

To kill all Guardians and Shaper instead of GornoDD recomennded uniques not because i couldnt get them but beacoue i feel better with these(maybe belly would be better i dunno mor hp but now im easly overcapped at ele weakness).
"
Vindarfael wrote:
"
danicas wrote:

about brass dome, you think its better than belly, but if we use it we lose lot of HP, so if you use brass dome you allways use the shapper tree or you respec only for life for shaper?

OP thinks thats better for sure, he wouldnt reccomend it otherwise. This build can be made to your personall preference and if you are not happy wiht how armor scales up(like me) then you can get some other options. Personally I used

To kill all Guardians and Shaper instead of GornoDD recomennded uniques not because i couldnt get them but beacoue i feel better with these(maybe belly would be better i dunno mor hp but now im easly overcapped at ele weakness).

I put Brass Dome to the utmost stress tests possible. I testet it in a juggernaut version of the build but its not the armour that is the selling point, it is the crit immunity.

I have noticed that there are many auto critting abilities in boss fights like shaper order uber atziri like throwing knifes or the black orbs from shaper minibosses or the falling rocks in minotaur fight.

Without this you get oneshot alot more often.

But youre right, maxing armour alone is a noob trap since top end scaling is pretty bad.
Here comes the point though... In a juggernaut build the benefit you get from so much armour is actually horrible cause youre at about 50% estimated already. With double unbreabable bonus youre getting at 70% wich is unnecessary/unnoticable overkill.

As berserker on the other hand youre at about 44% before using the armour (with belly I was about there) and get up to about 64% using brass wich is a substantial diffrence in "true" mitigation when you look at the diagramm.

Im at about 15k Armour with Brass, wich a quite good value to mitigate hits in the mid/higher tier department, wich makes 6-7k hits surviveable for me. Brass also make alot of crits survieable and also gives somewhat freeze/shock/ignite immunity in itself (nice for map mods)
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 25, 2016, 3:08:02 AM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Vindarfael wrote:
"
danicas wrote:

I put Brass Dome to the utmost stress tests possible. I testet it in a juggernaut version of the build but its not the armour that is the selling point, it is the crit immunity.

I have noticed that there are many auto critting abilities in boss fights like shaper order uber atziri like throwing knifes or the black orbs from shaper minibosses or the falling rocks in minotaur fight.

Without this you get oneshot alot more often.

But youre right, maxing armour alone is a noob trap since top end scaling is pretty bad.
Here comes the point though... In a juggernaut build the benefit you get from so much armour is actually horrible cause youre at about 50% estimated already. With double unbreabable bonus youre getting at 70% wich is unnecessary/unnoticable overkill.

As berserker on the other hand youre at about 44% before using the armour (with belly I was about there) and get up to about 64% using brass wich is a substantial diffrence in "true" mitigation when you look at the diagramm.

Im at about 15k Armour with Brass, wich a quite good value to mitigate hits in the mid/higher tier department, wich makes 6-7k hits surviveable for me. Brass also make alot of crits survieable and also gives somewhat freeze/shock/ignite immunity in itself (nice for map mods)

Thanks for the detailed answer, but i still have a question. when you use brass dome, do you always use the life nodes on tree or just for shaper fight?
I always use the life nodes. Right now I have even dropped more damage for life. Im at about 120k dps in hideout, wich is still plenty to clear everything including Uber and Shaper.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Exotrin wrote:
I'd just like to say thank you! Been using this build for about 2 weeks or so now, working my ass off trying to upgrade all the pieces to get the damage you were getting and it's such an awesome build to do all content:

And finally, hitting over 200k per totem buffed at boss's, destroying everything and feeling far too powerful :p Now my currency tab is empty it's time to farm myself out of poverty.

For anyone unsure whether to do the build, it's definitely worth it :) I just hope it lasts through any of GG's future patches where they tend to screw things up :p

With a legacy voidheart I highly recommend you use Rapid Decay instead of added fire, you will notice the diffrence in damage very easy.

I bet GGG is already oiling the nerf bat to come down on this build. thb this build abuses like 4 overpowered things at the same time. Ancestral Warchief itself, Posion/Bleed double dipping, Vulnerability auto curse on Gloves and Rapid Decay Double dipping on Duration Tags.

I just hope it wont come down all that hard. Maybe I shouldnt have made the No-Link Atziri Video...

also

Im very happy to see that everyone is doing so well and also that people help each other out in this thread so much.

I cant keep up with all the questions myself and Im always trying to push this build further.

Thanks for the reply. The reason I chose added fire is mainly because I'm 1 hitting almsot everything, bosses currently take around 2 seconds to kill, maybe 3 on a bad boss. If I used decay support would I really get the 40k added damage i'm getting from the added fire in the small time the boss is actually alive?

Would it be prudent to use decay on just the 4 atlas boss's and shaper where they stay alive long enough to matter? even uber lab dies in 3 seconds per stage of the boss.

Unless i'm not understanding the decay gem / poison damage?
hey guys i newbie
why i try build totem warchief
but problem is increased area effect dont work.
can help me.
sry my englisht not good
link img : http://www.upsieutoc.com/image/5F1z
"
krsshield wrote:
hey guys i newbie
why i try build totem warchief
but problem is increased area effect dont work.
can help me.
sry my englisht not good
link img : http://www.upsieutoc.com/image/5F1z

Use Warchief totem instead of Ancestral protector....
for beginner, is berserker still the way to go? i know the op seem to have suggested goin berserker now. but, if dont know what to dodge and stuff, would it be easier to go for more survivability like chieftain or even juggernaut. how newbie friendly is goin berserker relative to other class for a less experienced and skilled player, constantly dying would be less fun obviously. its my first league, any tips would be appreciated, thx!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info