[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
madspaz wrote:
Buy Atziris promise and it will be cake. First time ive tried lab as ive been away from POE for a few years. I got merc lab on my 4th attempt after I bought atziris promise. Izaro died so fast with it I couldnt believe how much difference it made. Had around 57K DPS~ buffed at the time. My Hp was around 4K~

Thanks for the tip! Bought me the flask and raped merci izaro in like 10-15sec
I'd just like to say thank you! Been using this build for about 2 weeks or so now, working my ass off trying to upgrade all the pieces to get the damage you were getting and it's such an awesome build to do all content:

And finally, hitting over 200k per totem buffed at boss's, destroying everything and feeling far too powerful :p Now my currency tab is empty it's time to farm myself out of poverty.

For anyone unsure whether to do the build, it's definitely worth it :) I just hope it lasts through any of GG's future patches where they tend to screw things up :p
"
Exotrin wrote:
I'd just like to say thank you! Been using this build for about 2 weeks or so now, working my ass off trying to upgrade all the pieces to get the damage you were getting and it's such an awesome build to do all content:

And finally, hitting over 200k per totem buffed at boss's, destroying everything and feeling far too powerful :p Now my currency tab is empty it's time to farm myself out of poverty.

For anyone unsure whether to do the build, it's definitely worth it :) I just hope it lasts through any of GG's future patches where they tend to screw things up :p

With a legacy voidheart I highly recommend you use Rapid Decay instead of added fire, you will notice the diffrence in damage very easy.

I bet GGG is already oiling the nerf bat to come down on this build. thb this build abuses like 4 overpowered things at the same time. Ancestral Warchief itself, Posion/Bleed double dipping, Vulnerability auto curse on Gloves and Rapid Decay Double dipping on Duration Tags.

I just hope it wont come down all that hard. Maybe I shouldnt have made the No-Link Atziri Video...

also

Im very happy to see that everyone is doing so well and also that people help each other out in this thread so much.

I cant keep up with all the questions myself and Im always trying to push this build further.
Uber lab viable with 5L?
Would you prioritize the Disfavour or a 6L Belly? I recently 6L'd my belly, but if I sold it, I'd be able to afford a Disfavour. Not sure if I should or not. If so, for a 5L would you switch our faster attacks with poison?
I love this build but i have some questions

How do you kill minotaur? this is my gear and i got 1 shoted

about brass dome, you think its better than belly, but if we use it we lose lot of HP, so if you use brass dome you allways use the shapper tree or you respec only for life for shaper?

thank you in advance and sry about my english
I dont think this build gona be nerfed too bad. I recently made Pathfinder BV and all I can say is that Vinktar gona be nerfed or flask things on tree for sure, but all that stuff probably after Essence, that means we have like 2 months left. This build relies heavly on smart movement and dodging while BV on holding main skill and clicking like 3 flasks just as they are about to go down.

Edit: since im here I may aswell help someone.
"
danicas wrote:

1. dont stand in falling rocks area
2. try to not get hit
3. If you still have problems with that try to do your first kill with only easy mods (even blue map). -no 3x extra dmg, temp chains stuff.
Last edited by Vindarfael on Sep 24, 2016, 5:48:08 PM
"
Vindarfael wrote:
I dont think this build gona be nerfed too bad. I recently made Pathfinder BV and all I can say is that Vinktar gona be nerfed or flask things on tree for sure, but all that stuff probably after Essence, that means we have like 2 months left. This build relies heavly on smart movement and dodging while BV on holding main skill and clicking like 3 flasks just as they are about to go down.

Edit: since im here I may aswell help someone.
"
danicas wrote:

1. dont stand in falling rocks area
2. try to not get hit
3. If you still have problems with that try to do your first kill with only easy mods (even blue map). -no 3x extra dmg, temp chains stuff.

I was doing corrupted to try to complete atlas, maybe that was the problem...
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
madspaz wrote:
Buy Atziris promise and it will be cake. First time ive tried lab as ive been away from POE for a few years. I got merc lab on my 4th attempt after I bought atziris promise. Izaro died so fast with it I couldnt believe how much difference it made. Had around 57K DPS~ buffed at the time. My Hp was around 4K~

Thanks for the tip! Bought me the flask and raped merci izaro in like 10-15sec

when are you going to try Atziri?
"
danicas wrote:
I love this build but i have some questions

about brass dome, you think its better than belly, but if we use it we lose lot of HP, so if you use brass dome you allways use the shapper tree or you respec only for life for shaper?

thank you in advance and sry about my english

still waiting for an answer for the brass dome question, ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info