[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

I just managed to kill shaper on my 2nd try. Learned alot the first try so I went in knowing how to play the fight (managing the vortexes, reading and timing his teleport slam).

Still I died 4x:

1st time 2nd phase: Saw his teleport slam incoming but failed to leap slam away far enough, my own mistake.

2nd + 3rd time: After Zana's protection phase I leapslammed away to evade his beam. It clearly did not hit me both times but I got 1 hit anyway (how it's possible to get 1 hit by this idk)

4th time: Area was getting full of vortexes, panniced a bit and got hit by 2-3 of his yellow balls.

I quickly swapped in culling strike after and managed to kill him.

So 2 deaths by my own mistake, 2 deaths because of a hitbox that is bigger than it shows.

IGN: Tjoen
Last edited by Tjoen on Sep 25, 2016, 10:50:09 AM
"
Tjoen wrote:
I just managed to kill shaper on my 2nd try. Learned alot the first try so I went in knowing how to play the fight (managing the vortexes, reading and timing his teleport slam).

Still I died 4x:

1st time 2nd phase: Saw his teleport slam incoming but failed to leap slam away far enough, my own mistake.

2nd + 3rd time: After Zana's protection phase I leapslammed away to evade his beam. It clearly did not hit me both times but I got 1 hit anyway (how it's possible to get 1 hit by this idk)

4th time: Area was getting full of vortexes, panniced a bit and got hit by 2-3 of his yellow balls.

I quickly swapped in culling strike after and managed to kill him.

So 2 deaths by my own mistake, 2 deaths because of a hitbox that is bigger than it shows.

I feel like phase 1 and 2 are pretty easy. He almost always starts with beam, then does tele slam and does portals after. Just pop all the black orbs outside the middle or best just in one spot.

Phase 3 is the trickiest to me cause of his mirror. I had a shaper run yesterday I died 4 times in phase three cause I misplaced totems at his mirror two times. Then It gets messy with lots of void puddles and I just rushed him down with lucky dodges.

Its best to really press for damage hard in phase 3. Pop all cooldowns (vaal haste, lightning traps) here and place totems precisely.

At least you got a good drop of him. I stacking the bloody gloves and some boots. Never saw a sword or flaks. Uber farming has been alot better for me, pulled two gloves and three axes last week.
I haven't tried Uber Atziri yet, will try soon. Got any advice on the Vaal Bosses? I tried this build first on a templar but the Vaals were really hard on it and couldn't kill Atziri at the end.
IGN: Tjoen
"
Tjoen wrote:
I haven't tried Uber Atziri yet, will try soon. Got any advice on the Vaal Bosses? I tried this build first on a templar but the Vaals were really hard on it and couldn't kill Atziri at the end.

I tried Uber yesterday for the first time and accidentally enraged the vaals. I ended up losing 3 portals on them...

For the trio, I just drop totems and keep moving. Kill the dual striker first and then just do what you can. Uber 1 shotted me twice so I have yet to beat her. I'll keep trying though.
hi,
first I would like to thank You for this build, rly nice concept :)

But i have question - i'm still confused, now I play as Berserker, i have Disfavour, i have legacy Void, but still i'm not sure which mix of gems is better or which should i use.

Now I have 333k+ dps in hd with auras and flask with conc gem. Life 5.7k and all my resistance are fine.

My gems now are: Ancestral + Rapid + Melee Damage on Full Life + Melee Physical Damage + Added Fire Damage + Conc/Increased

Should i change something with this gems?, coz this mix of gems give me best dps...

From other side, i'm still thinking to back to Chieftain class - i feel much more tanky and i can live with less dps.

Any advice would be nice.

My gear:
can we do uber atziri in 5lin at lvl 91 5.5k hp...
I'm a slow player, but I got this baby for 45c, slapped bleeding on it an now working slowly towards my 6L belly, using a 5L for now... Up to T10 maps so far, nothing can stop me...
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
For the Jewels, how does %melee and %phys differ?
How do they affect the totems dmg output? Does one factor in elemental damage and the other not?
What is so good about Veruso's offensively? I see only 10-15% IAS and 12% increased melee damage, which doesn't seem hard to match with a pair of rare gloves with IAS and phys damage. I must be missing something here.
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
"
fph wrote:
What is so good about Veruso's offensively? I see only 10-15% IAS and 12% increased melee damage, which doesn't seem hard to match with a pair of rare gloves with IAS and phys damage. I must be missing something here.

Don't think you can corrupt rare gloves and have both vulnerability on hit + melee damage at the same time. That makes Veruso a better choice.
Last edited by kira1414 on Sep 26, 2016, 4:06:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info