[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Hi,

Have a question. As a league starter, a high dps weapon may be hard to get(>500 dps ~ several ex?). Do you think berserker is a better(cheaper) option to go?

Thanks!
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
I started last league as a Vaal Pact CoC character. I hated traps. They killed me 100 times probably. Then I made an EQ Juggernaut. I could pretty much AFK in traps, and it was lovely.

How careful do u have to be with traps with this build? I'm not at all afraid of Uber Izaro, I'm afraid of traps. Can u just lol through them like a jugger, or do u have to be careful?

This build has alot of life regen. I have not died to traps a single time.

Also we rock about 6k Life, so there is alot of room for errors. I finish lab in about 9-14 minutes full keys + Argus depending on layout. I can run pretty easy through lava floor traps without using a lifepot. Place totems to bang skeletons and leech while running. Floor Spikes get regenerated by our natural regen, so you dont even need a pot for these.

I actually feel with you. I had a trapper myself (Trickster) in Prophecy. Since Trickster has literally no regen and usually a small lifepool its pretty unnerving to do lab.

Trust me when I say that traps are a non-issue with these kind of stats.

Thank you so much for your reply man. Sounds great! I almost wanted to go EQ Jugg again now, just because of traps :) Silly me. I'll do this one instead. Great build btw!
"
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
I started last league as a Vaal Pact CoC character. I hated traps. They killed me 100 times probably. Then I made an EQ Juggernaut. I could pretty much AFK in traps, and it was lovely.

How careful do u have to be with traps with this build? I'm not at all afraid of Uber Izaro, I'm afraid of traps. Can u just lol through them like a jugger, or do u have to be careful?

Also we rock about 6k Life, so there is alot of room for errors. I finish lab in about 9-14 minutes full keys + Argus depending on layout. I can run pretty easy through lava floor traps without using a lifepot. Place totems to bang skeletons and leech while running. Floor Spikes get regenerated by our natural regen, so you dont even need a pot for these.

I actually feel with you. I had a trapper myself (Trickster) in Prophecy. Since Trickster has literally no regen and usually a small lifepool its pretty unnerving to do lab.

Thank you so much for your reply man. Sounds great! I almost wanted to go EQ Jugg again now, just because of traps :) Silly me. I'll do this one instead. Great build btw!

Yeah Im happy you want to jump on board! This build makes you a TON of currency from farming uber atziri. If you thaught uber lab makes you money. Uber Atziri is another level. Just came back from the last two runs with
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 1, 2016, 2:50:27 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
"
GornoDD wrote:

Yeah Im happy you want to jump on board! This build makes you a TON of currency from farming uber atziri. If you thaught uber lab makes you money. Uber Atziri is another level. Just came back from the last two runs with

My dear God! I think there might be a slight difference in our skill level though ;) but I'll give that überslut a good go in Essence league.
Last edited by Kjeften on Sep 1, 2016, 3:08:42 PM
Thanks for the detailed write-up. I actually wanted to go Chieftain Warchief's with:

Oro's Sacrifice 2h (+fire pen gem) + flammability curse + Ele Overload proccing with gmp ice spear + Blood Magic keystone (no probs with any mab mods then and mana..)

Any thoughts how this would compare to this build?
It's obiously cheaper as you don't need a Disfavour and I can only guess but dmg should be really strong too, and survivability about the same or even better? You would take some more life nodes in general it seems (after Blood Magic, and the Chaos res/Life nodes upper left for example to get to Ele Overload)

Tree would be something like this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAMbYWGO5fhYLPfzGBHuzjM8D1qajF4z2SAbDz2dfPxo-wQQUIH_j8i95aO8OMfupblBHwBpYr3fjeA026AHctfKGYITZbqo1knJsOlIir0d-ZIRKyNi9bEa8nw48OFO9NgagMgkYkSyn378UcXbnZU35vUrEeGnbT9l8-Ou-p_au4MOCB-oYu-3z3SW8dqz3MpHOaGXPfnKprY2sqlnznz4aOHIPLdKQVWaeJy9Y5SoTWiuj8jrYMol35Vfi7SCCm-FzogAEs_AfaPLAZjwF73yf35RvZlRvO_rSFm_jaiSqNukabJ2upwjYJFZIPO8YXXGFVylG1_MRsUI=
Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Sep 1, 2016, 4:02:27 PM
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
Thanks for the detailed write-up. I actually wanted to go Chieftain Warchief's with:

Oro's Sacrifice 2h (+fire pen gem) + flammability curse + Ele Overload proccing with gmp ice spear + Blood Magic keystone (no probs with any mab mods then and mana..)

Any thoughts how this would compare to this build?
It's obiously cheaper as you don't need a Disfavour and I can only guess but dmg should be really strong too, and survivability about the same or even better? You would take some more life nodes in general it seems (after Blood Magic, and the Chaos res/Life nodes upper left for example to get to Ele Overload)

Tree would be something like this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAMbYWGO5fhYLPfzGBHuzjM8D1qajF4z2SAbDz2dfPxo-wQQUIH_j8i95aO8OMfupblBHwBpYr3fjeA026AHctfKGYITZbqo1knJsOlIir0d-ZIRKyNi9bEa8nw48OFO9NgagMgkYkSyn378UcXbnZU35vUrEeGnbT9l8-Ou-p_au4MOCB-oYu-3z3SW8dqz3MpHOaGXPfnKprY2sqlnznz4aOHIPLdKQVWaeJy9Y5SoTWiuj8jrYMol35Vfi7SCCm-FzogAEs_AfaPLAZjwF73yf35RvZlRvO_rSFm_jaiSqNukabJ2upwjYJFZIPO8YXXGFVylG1_MRsUI=

Are you sure you can even proc ele overload? You cant deal damage yourself with ice spear so you wont crit and get the proc to happen? Also you would accuracy to not miss (wich otherwise is a massive dps loss). I would rather go resolute technique and take up the "reduced mana reseved" wheel "Sovereinity" next to the double totem node.

This should allow you to run an additional aura (anger+aa+herald of ice?)

I dont really know how the damage turns out. It might have similar or maybe higher tooltip dps but in terms of bosskilling I dont think it can match this build. Most of my damage comes from posion/bleed scaling and this is still one of the strongest mechanics in the game.
"
Elegy2004 wrote:
Hi,

Have a question. As a league starter, a high dps weapon may be hard to get(>500 dps ~ several ex?). Do you think berserker is a better(cheaper) option to go?

Thanks!

Just saw your question. Im actually working on a alternative for league starters that involves Marohi Erqi. Its kind of diffrent build but might be 90% as powerful the original with Disfavour.

stay tuned...
"
GornoDD wrote:

stay tuned...

Hi. In this uber kill you was using disfavour? Sorry, I'm pretty bad with skins, so I just can't tell.

And I'll stay tuned too. =D
Last edited by Darkkaos on Sep 1, 2016, 10:46:05 PM
Hey GornoDD, cool build you got going here :)

I was looking to start the Essence League (HC) with Ancestral Warchief.
Did some thinking on my own and then headed to the forums to look for ideas.

I see that your main point for running axes is the bleed from the disfavour and the opportunity to run Herald of Ash.
Also, you keep mentioning that the build is so strong vs bosses because of the poison/bleed mechanic.

I don't rely on getting a 6l when Im making my builds, so I wonder why you have put the Poison gem as the 6th most important gem when the build relies on poison to do its huge amout of damage?

Is it because of the Dirty Techniques node?
Was looking over additional sources of poison, and this is the only one I saw.

If I get this straight, it means that the build can be quite good even without disfavour, but it would require an Axe with bleed mod (which you already pointed out). An axe like Kaom's Primacy would be "ok" but vs. singletarget (bosses) a rare one with bleed mod would surpass it quite easily?
"
ColeonePS wrote:
Im sure the build will do fine but it feels to me its a sad day when a melee character has to stricktly using melee totems instead of actually getting into the fight themselves. Seems like its time for a dramatic increase in defensive mechanics.

I'd agree. I really want to play melee but I keep looking at totems because of bad experiences and the state of melee.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info