[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

/
Last edited by tslt on Jul 14, 2018, 8:01:20 AM
"
tslt wrote:
Yep, I watched your videos. you could do deathless Core i think. My concern isnt boss its more clear speed for map with 2 totems tbh.

I think my clearspeed is pretty fine. But what is really important to understand is, that more totems wont speed up your clearspeed at all.

The totems oneshot every +30% life Rare mob in Tier 15 maps no problem.

What is holding the clearspeed back is, that Ancestral Warchief has some kind of delay before the totems start to attack. This honestly is annoying me a bit. But thats how these work.

More totems dont cover more ground cause you outrun them anyways. A single totem can attack almost 3/4 of the screen and hits 1/4 of it in a single hit.

So to achieve higher clearspeed you want to optimise your totem placement. Check out my Gorge run (Im not saying that I have the greatest placement), it might help you to understand what im saying.

Btw I added a Uber Atziri Video (finally a Mortal Hope dropped).
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 1, 2016, 7:16:09 AM
/
Last edited by tslt on Jul 14, 2018, 8:00:59 AM
"
tslt wrote:
Amazing, thanks. I never played totems so I was really worried about that. I tested a little on standard and yes, the delay between the totem placement and the damage to mobs is slowing the clear speed but overall I get what your point. At least I think.

Thanks, really appreciated you took the time to answer my concern. Will most likely go chieftain because it has huge benefit. Berserker maybe has more dmg and a warcry buff but chieftain seems really the best choice here. Will let you know how it goes in t15+. Will prolly try to do uber also. And core obviously.

T15 atm isnt really worth it I feel, only for the challange I guess. Malachai never dropped something cool for me though. Uber Lab and Atziri is where my wealth comes from.

Im really going hard for the 4 new endgame bosses on friday and try to take out the Shaper.

The new 4k Body Armour looks quite tempting tbh. It would cost alot of life though. But maybe this would allow for swapping to berserker and sacrificing some Axe nodes for the Scion Life wheel. Ill see
Hey man.

I think i will start with your build tomorrow and hope that the totem gameplay isn't too boring..

Could you help me out with the links to warchief?

Which ones are most important in a 4 / 5 link?
"
Diggleer wrote:
Hey man.

I think i will start with your build tomorrow and hope that the totem gameplay isn't too boring..

Check the Links and Gems section.

I sorted them in the order of importance. forgot to mention that.

Totem gameplay is kinda boring Ill admit that, but whats not boring is seeing your character destroying everything and everyone. seeing your currency tab filling up. when others cry for a uber lab shuttle you will already farm red maps.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Diggleer wrote:
Hey man.

Check the Links and Gems section.

I sorted them in the order of importance. forgot to mention that.

Totem gameplay is kinda boring Ill admit that, but whats not boring is seeing your character destroying everything and everyone. seeing your currency tab filling up. when others cry for a uber lab shuttle you will already farm red maps.

You have a point. Thank you and good luck for the season!
I started last league as a Vaal Pact CoC character. I hated traps. They killed me 100 times probably. Then I made an EQ Juggernaut. I could pretty much AFK in traps, and it was lovely.

How careful do u have to be with traps with this build? I'm not at all afraid of Uber Izaro, I'm afraid of traps. Can u just lol through them like a jugger, or do u have to be careful?
"
I started last league as a Vaal Pact CoC character. I hated traps. They killed me 100 times probably. Then I made an EQ Juggernaut. I could pretty much AFK in traps, and it was lovely.

How careful do u have to be with traps with this build? I'm not at all afraid of Uber Izaro, I'm afraid of traps. Can u just lol through them like a jugger, or do u have to be careful?

This build has alot of life regen. I have not died to traps a single time.

Also we rock about 6k Life, so there is alot of room for errors. I finish lab in about 9-14 minutes full keys + Argus depending on layout. I can run pretty easy through lava floor traps without using a lifepot. Place totems to bang skeletons and leech while running. Floor Spikes get regenerated by our natural regen, so you dont even need a pot for these.

I actually feel with you. I had a trapper myself (Trickster) in Prophecy. Since Trickster has literally no regen and usually a small lifepool its pretty unnerving to do lab.

Trust me when I say that traps are a non-issue with these kind of stats.
I'm considering playing a Ancestral Warchief build next league. I was looking at the other build in the forum that uses facebreakers.

How do these 2 compare? Why would you use a 2H weapon in favor of facebreakers?
IGN: Sogano

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info