[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
Tezzla1 wrote:
How would a hc version of this build look like? and what ascendancy would be good in hardcore?

This build was designed with hardcore in mind and alot of people here in the thread are playing it already in HC. If you dont feel safe you can always lay off damage nodes and take the scion life wheel. I would at this point always recommend Berserker.

"
KaiEon wrote:
thnx for the guide man it's really detailed, I have 2 questions though :
1- if i go berserk will i still be tanky enough to tank uber izaro ?
2- can i go juggernaut with this build and still have success with the new content ?

1 - You are not supposed to tank him. That the totems job. You dodge his stuff and the totems kill him
2 - Juggernaut might work for taking out the guardians, Shaper I can not say since havent done him yet. For uber-atziri I dont think the damage will be enough if you dont have a gear level like mine.

"
Nascha wrote:
Hey, I have decided to respec to your build from a cycloner recently and this has serious potential. However I need some advice on how to mitigate spell damage the best - this is what kills me the most.

I am running a legacy lightning coil right now and have blasphemy+enfeeble + arctic armour + hatred inside, so i can tank physical damage pretty good. Other skills are cwdt setup with molten shell and immortal call and another one with lvl 11, so they overlap. I have tried to combine phase run with cwdt but it doesnt seem to do anything. Are there other meaningfull spells/skills to protect yourself from spell damage?

Edit:nevermind the quote, is supposed to be a general question.

I havent had any issues with spell damage if youre resistance capped. The build requires some tactical movement and dodging in some bossfights. Outside of Hydra Boss I havent had any trouble in late-endgame yet. Most of my deaths come from running maps in absolute suicide mode (crazy mods).

Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 9, 2016, 1:13:24 PM
Hi nice build can someon explain what is the main difference between this build and the facebreaker virsion (besides the using of a weapon xD)
in the marohi version your still picking up dirty techniques is that only to benefit the poison support from a 6 link or am i missing something. were not getting bleeds?
"
xhazard wrote:
Hi nice build can someon explain what is the main difference between this build and the facebreaker virsion (besides the using of a weapon xD)

This has been addressed a couple times in this thread. I'd read through it all to see each time and what was asked but most boiled down to cost and gear requirements.
If I get a 6L but do not have a disfavor (using Kaom's axe), I should still use poison support and the dirty techniques wheel or get the 2h damage passives?

Thanks
Last edited by Meatshield93 on Sep 9, 2016, 6:22:47 PM
"
Meatshield93 wrote:
If I get a 6L but do not have a disfavor (using Kaom's axe), I should still use poison support and the dirty techniques wheel or get the 2h damage passives?

Thanks

get both of them since it will boost ignite/burn too.
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_
"
johndrake666 wrote:
"
Meatshield93 wrote:

Thanks

get both of them since it will boost ignite/burn too.

Ah, forgot to mention I am berserker.
guys i need an advice, i just started essence league and so far i got to level 58 using this build (not the marohi erqi version).
question is should i use marohi erqi version instead and buy voidheart later because literally i don't have currencies at all.
this is my equipments

Spoiler

thanks
Last edited by jinhaoxuan on Sep 9, 2016, 10:52:14 PM
"
jinhaoxuan wrote:
guys i need an advice, i just started essence league and so far i got to level 58 using this build (not the marohi erqi version).
question is should i use marohi erqi version instead and buy voidheart later because literally i don't have currencies at all.
this is my equipments

thanks

yes use marohi version , until u have currency and level for up to voidhert
Hi, awesome build (actually uber izaro 1 shot me but i got rly low dmg and not practise in lab :D )!
If you have guys problem with mana and dont have mana regen you can try use clarity (i stop my at lvl 10) + enlighten + blood magic, its enough mana regen for me and cost us less than 300 hp so its worth it imo :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info