[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
JaCKaSS_69 wrote:
Would going double Voidheart even after the nerf be worth it with Dirty Techniques? It gives a 25% chance to poison on hit on Bleeding enemies so with double Voidheart its 100% as long as their combined poison chance is more than 75%. However, I wonder if Dirty Techniques requires to apply a Bleed first before it has a chance to poison, then it'd be less efficient.

There's also Essence of Hysteria rings that give 10% extra fire damage each and can roll %mana regen for easier gameplay.

Similarly gloves crafted with Essence of Zeal/Doubt on the new armor base with +20% melee damage might be better than Battering Rams although the CoH corruption would override the 20% melee I suppose.

Also have you considered Culling Strike as a 6th link instead of Rapid Decay? Not only it increases the damage done by your normal attacks but it also increases your Poison damage. I suppose that Rapid Decay might overall be more effective since its a more multiplier on your Poison, but I was just thinking. Also what about Added Fire? Rapid Decay outperforms it?

edit: With double Voidheart (or legacy) build you could also have the potential to replace Disfavour with a GG axe (unlikely but still) and get even more dps.

Im sorry that I cant catch up with so many questions. But this Ill answer real quick.

Yes Voidheart is very much worth it. It needs to have high posion chance. Together with Dirty Techniques you can get 75% posion chance wich is enough to keep the stacks going. The bleed will always be up since it doesnt even need to be stacked. Even with 30% chance it should be up almost 100% of the time. One Voidheart is more than enough.

Essence of Hysteria is pretty amazing for a Ring enchant. Its totally worth going for a Ring with this.

Essence of Zeal looks interesting if you dont have Curse on Hit going. Other than that I would really go hard on finding or crafting gloves with this. I did craft 3 pairs in standard league of some good types like Maligaros, Wyrmsighn etc (they sell for some ex always). Whatever I find, that is a "not so great rolls" and "not so expensive" type of gloves, I corrupt for some sweet enchants.

Gem wise I think that "Rapid Decay" outshines any other alternative by pretty much an insane amount. My totems hit 4 times per secont. Thats 8 hits on one target/s. Each inflicts posion that keeps stacking. The ENTIRE STACK is always multiplied by 39% MORE from the gem as well as all other sources like Vulnerabity, Jewels etc.

ALSO! Im going for Shaper today!

couldnt record the two other guaridna fights unfortunately. But on Hydra I died 4 times (hes pretty tricky)

Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 9, 2016, 5:54:16 AM
GL!
Hey I really like your build! Leveling up I've never felt like more of a badass, I killed Malachi in normal without dying for the first time ever and I was 5 level under him. Breezed through cruel and merc and am now level 64. I don't have much currency built up so I can't afford disfavor and all that. I'm still using 4L wideswing unique axe but have a feeling that won't last much longer. As for 2H axes what should I look for until i can afford Atziri's Disfavor? I'm wondering if The Blood Reaper 2H unique axe might work for a bit? It has bleed and has life leech and +%100 phys dmg. Do you think that's a decent weapon until Disfavor?
I seen the latest Skill tree update, Did some math and old tree had about 375% phys/melee dmg and 79 as. New one have 356 phys and 80 as. The main reason is taking Executioneer and Splitting strikes over Cleaving and Slaughter. Is That physical leech and 20% more dmg vs low life monsters worth ? Im not sure how that phys leech would work. It gives health to totem right?

Edit: oh you are saving about two points for Cloth and chain thats probably the reason to do it.
Last edited by Vindarfael on Sep 9, 2016, 9:53:37 AM
"
P0WERB0TT0M wrote:
Hey I really like your build! Leveling up I've never felt like more of a badass, I killed Malachi in normal without dying for the first time ever and I was 5 level under him. Breezed through cruel and merc and am now level 64. I don't have much currency built up so I can't afford disfavor and all that. I'm still using 4L wideswing unique axe but have a feeling that won't last much longer. As for 2H axes what should I look for until i can afford Atziri's Disfavor? I'm wondering if The Blood Reaper 2H unique axe might work for a bit? It has bleed and has life leech and +%100 phys dmg. Do you think that's a decent weapon until Disfavor?

Kaom's Primacy would get you through up until you get a 410+ PDPS Rare Axe or Hezmana's. Also, it's really cheap right now and the built-in culling strike is also a plus.

Edit: Look for 200%+ Inc Phys if you're gonna buy a Kaom's. Trust me, you'll see your tooltip damage spike.
Last edited by etoilee on Sep 9, 2016, 10:27:56 AM
"
OldboyX wrote:
"
Gregoriensten wrote:

What do you think? Would it be able to tackle endgame content? My main concern is regarding attack speed. Would it be sufficient?

Edit: Highlights for easier comparison purpose
+124 max Life
+164% increased max Life
5.4% life regen/sec
+262% armor - +462% when on low life
+409% Melee/Physical/Melee Physical damage, including Champion bonus while having Fortify
(+26% more increased Melee Physical Damage with Attacks if this apply to Warchief totem. Does it? If not, one might want to change the start of the tree to the Attack Speed nodes)
+35% Increased Damage (Champion)
+40% Increased Damage when not on Low Life (Champion)
+10% Damage (from Champion intimidating ennemies on full life)
+20% Area Damage
+54% Totem Damage
+68% Attack Speed including Champion bonus while having Fortify
+12% Totem Increased Attack Speed

Would love to hear more toughts about this juggernaught version.. Need to reroll cuz i had te most retarded rip, even tho i breezed trough all acts :(

Sounds interesting. But max life and increased max life is low. If you go a Juggernaut version of the build (as ProjectPT is doing in his stream) you can get
+302 max life
+ 202% increased max life
+ 246% armour
and that is without BloodMagic and mortal conviction

damage wise it might be less, but I really can't tell how much less
+ 82% totemdamage
under General: + 20 area damage, + 12 physical
+ 24% attack damage
+ 286 % increased phys damage, + another 42% from 7 endurance charges

and this is with 100 points spent

You get incredible utility/survivability:
- immune to stun from ascendancy
- immune to slow and freeze
(i.e. temporal chains maps are a breeze which is another packsize multiplier and chilled ground also leaves you unaffected, not to mention all the bosses, rares and new Essence mods which can all become dagnerous when you get frozen/slowed).
- ubr lab farm runs are much easier with unstoppable

You are tanky with 7 endurance charges giving 8% less elemental damage and another 28% flat reduced phys damage.

Also I am still not sure whether Chieftain is really such a great choice, the small ascendancy nodes seem lackluster (no need for totem placement speed),

- Does Ngamahu work on Totems even? (i.e. can they ignite?)
- Hinekora is situational and usually we don't need damage in mapping situations, much more so in bossfights
- Only Arohongui seems a good damage boost with 16% more multiplier
Hey, I have decided to respec to your build from a cycloner recently and this has serious potential. However I need some advice on how to mitigate spell damage the best - this is what kills me the most.

I am running a legacy lightning coil right now and have blasphemy+enfeeble + arctic armour + hatred inside, so i can tank physical damage pretty good. Other skills are cwdt setup with molten shell and immortal call and another one with lvl 11, so they overlap. I have tried to combine phase run with cwdt but it doesnt seem to do anything. Are there other meaningfull spells/skills to protect yourself from spell damage?

Edit:nevermind the quote, is supposed to be a general question.
Last edited by Nascha on Sep 9, 2016, 10:33:35 AM
do will work curse on hit & vulnerability & herald of ash/hatred setup on this build?
thnx for the guide man it's really detailed, I have 2 questions though :
1- if i go berserk will i still be tanky enough to tank uber izaro ?
2- can i go juggernaut with this build and still have success with the new content ?
How would a hc version of this build look like? and what ascendancy would be good in hardcore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info