[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

will this build be able to kill / farm the shaper?
IGN: Lnvoker
Finally got my 6L!

Playing around with the links but I think poison will be best after the bleed axe.
"
Finally got my 6L!

Playing around with the links but I think poison will be best after the bleed axe.

Wouldn't you be better off getting a 40% poison voidheart and dropping poison for (say) rapid decay? 40% poison plus the 25% from the tree is surely enough to keep poison stacking...
So is Voidheart worth to get if I don't have either a bleed axe, atziri axe or a 6 link?
Have ~3ex currency to play with.
"
So is Voidheart worth to get if I don't have either a bleed axe, atziri axe or a 6 link?

It depends on your current gear and what do you want to achieve with this build. Id say you probably want to get good axe and armour before voidheart. If u have 5 Link u might consider making something like I did instead of belly.
it costed me <3ex. Cards for astral 23-24c each and few essences with life. Im also using rare gloves(with vuln) and rare helm. Right now 6k Life.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
OutTooLong wrote:
Hi man, first of all thank you for a great build. Im really enjoying it right now. Currently level 66 at Essense SC.

I did the mace tree. The marohi version. Do you think Kongor's Maul is a good substitute for marohi?

It depends on what you aim for. But dont expect to farm crazy content with this. Marohi is pretty good for its 7L capabilites. But if you want to farm Uber Atziri or the new Bosses you will need at least a 6L Marohi. It sounds harsh but were talking about the hardest content in the game.

You should aim very hard for obtaining a Disfavour. Be it through currency or killing Atziri.

Disfavour is such a MASSIVE damage boost you wouldnt even believe it.

Can someone explain me how Marohi performs better than Kongor ? 7th link from Marohi doesn't add damage afaik while Kongor has more damage in addition to saving a skill point.
IGN: Mynesa

there is absolutely no reason why 410 pdps marohi would be better than 460 pdps Kongor. OP probably didnt check kongor's dps. It isnt really a very big upgrade tho. If u have marohi u should go for 500+dps axe.
Last edited by Vindarfael on Sep 10, 2016, 5:13:12 PM
"
Vindarfael wrote:
"

It depends on your current gear and what do you want to achieve with this build. Id say you probably want to get good axe and armour before voidheart. If u have 5 Link u might consider making something like I did instead of belly.
it costed me <3ex. Cards for astral 23-24c each and few essences with life. Im also using rare gloves(with vuln) and rare helm. Right now 6k Life.

Right now Im running Hezmanas and Belly with a 5 link in it. Will consider buying 6 of those cards to get a 6 link, seems to be a good choice actually!
HI,

switches over from the facebreaker variant that killed uber with succes and got the axe, so i thought lets try it out :)

i knew that this has less tooltip dps even more as i switched frome berserker to chieftain , but for now i only have 68k with increased area and poison gem (was 200k was facebreaker), my jewelery from the old variant had far mor phys dmg but with the manareg needed on rings it doesn't look possible for me to get those high phys rings.

was wondering if i still can do uber with that dude(Profile is open for all), or if someone has some reffernce in dps that is needed?

if i get some better jewelery i might switch voidheart in and get rapid decay, but that doesn't effect tt dps at all.

ty for any help and have fun

Cheers
Last edited by Xentos78 on Sep 10, 2016, 6:22:57 PM
I am starting to run into serious problem in the t7-t8 range. My totems are getting absolutely creamed, sometimes faster than I can cast them. I am still mostly doing fine, but my speeds are way down and I do not see my build lasting my further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info